BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Anti-Aging

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

Linda P.
Katy, TX
I am new to the L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream. It was recommended to me by a friend. I like what it does to my skin and it has been very gentle. It has a nice, gentle scent. I will continue using it each day as I like the way it works for me.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
I recently bought this for my mother and she claims that she loves this because it actually says what it states on the box... she uses it day and night for it is for both AM and PM
Kelly C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use this daily on my neck and face. The spf is great, no need to add another layer of sunscreen. The product is smooth and moisturizing, my skin drinks it right up. No strong fragrance, good price point.
Sandra R.
I have mature skin, product felt great but I saw no difference in fine lines.
I love L'oreal products and will continue to try again. I feel they work as well as the high end products. My biggest problem is deep lines around mouth.
Rose T.
Troy, NY
Not a fan of this lotion. I didn't see much of a difference in my skin after use, and left my skin feeling greasy. But, still dry at the same time. Would not recommend
Valeria R.
Winderemere
I really love this product because it helped my face look so much better and I'm glad I tried it out because I will keep on using it. I also told my sister about it and she loved it and now she wants to keep on using it!!!
Joey L.
I first tried when my mom got this at the store I tried it and it works great for my skin. It was really moisturizing when I first put it on. And I do recommend it.
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
I actually just used this product (the whole set to be exact) for a straight month. Moisturized very well but I did not notice a change is skin texture or firmness. Wearing under makeup in not recommended unless you wanna powder a billion times a day. One product from the group seemed to do the job of all the others rendering them pretty irrelevant in the "routine". They all smelled very medicinal. Not a product i see myself purchasing in the future.
Lynn E.
I love this product it makes my skin feel nice and soft taste of my own is creases and wrinkles that are starting to happen and 50 I wouldn't recommend this to everyone
Sandra J.
This luxurious cream really brightened my skin. I just look all the more refreshed. I also noticed my age spots seemed to fade. I also benefited from skin tightening. I like that it's affordable and very easy to add to my routine. The packaging makes it look a bit glam--I like that too.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this product any good?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!