BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
robbyn d.
This revitalift day cream was great, I even used it under my makeup, found a great improvement in my skin in a short period of time. Packaging is eye appealing. I was not disappointed in this product. This product is pricey, but if it works for you why not. I would buy this product again. You can find this product at any local Walmart .
Shyann R.
New Braunfels, TX
I didn't love this. It caused me to break out and felt so heavy on my skin. I also live in Texas and it just felt hot like I had a sweaty face after I put it on. I feel like if you have really dry skin and live in a cool place you may like it.
Cindy S.
Really enjoy this cream. Originally bought it on accident , as I usually use the night time version. I was nervous the day time would make my combo skin even more oily but it much surprise it feels and works great. I have no problem with it.
Lauren T.
Silver spring, MD
I’ve been using this cream for about 6 months now and can definitely tell a difference in my skin. My forehead creases have minimized and it just looks healthier overall. It’s not too greasy and their is no scent which is a plus for me.
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
I use this daily and love it, i have started to notice how much tighter my skin is. I use it nightly after my skin care regimen and in the morning if i am staying home. It is so effective and i would definitely be buying more when this is done, I mean i am on my 3rd bottle.
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
Good daily moisturizer. Felt very similar in texture to much more expensive products I have used I purchased this as. Stand in for my normal moisturizer while traveling and was not disappointed! I would consider purchasing it again and event trying out other products in this line.
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
I like this face cream, although it is thick. It has a nice smell and I use it every other day because I’m still trying out another face cream. When I apply this on my face, my face feels very moisturized and I feel like it lasts all day
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
I don’t really need this right now but I got some free samples of it and I really liked the cream. It was super moisturizing and made my skin look really good but I did break out a little while I was using it for a few days in a row.
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Can never go wrong with this product, the brand in general is great but this product is just amazing! One of my all time favorite drug store brand moisturizer! It's worth the price and definitely compares to the expensive brands
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
Best drugstore anti-aging cream I've used. It instantly plumps fine lines around my eyes. The cream is a little heavy so I only use it at night. But so far I'm very happy with the results and with the price, you can't go wrong.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!