BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #4 in Facial Moisturizers

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I have used L'OREAL REVITALIFT for a while now, i use the day and night cream. I tried this after I lost my husband in 2012, I didn't have much had lost about everything, over the length of his illness. His meds and wellbeing came over my need for beauty products. I decided after awhile I really needed to start taking care of my skin. This was the product I chose at the local Rite Aid. I have to say I noticed improvement in my skin in just about 2 weeks. It was definitely more moisturized, I noticed my fine lines and wrinkles weren't as noticable any more, and my skin was somewhat firmer. Update: LOST EVERYTHING recently, got out of my routine I chose to start my skin care back with these 3 L'Oreal Revitalift cream cleaner, L'Oreal Revitalift facial moist urizer, and Estee' Lauder Advanced night repair. I'm taking pics daily to see if i can see a difference. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift [product:l'oréal-advanced-revitalift-radiant-smoothing-cream-cleanser] , Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Savannah G.
I usually alternate between this and Olay anti-aging moisturizers. They were all I knew, however after doing some research and it being brought to my attention that I should not be drying out a few hours after using it. However, even though I'm still in my 20s, I switched to the Mature Skin Moisturizer version this time and omg I'm so impressed! It is so much more moisturizing and keeps me moisturized until I shower and do it all over again. Even my boyfriend commented on how much better my skin looks, and he's not one to usually notice or comment on things like that lol. I've also seen noticeable results in making my fine lines much less noticeable. I'm soooo happy with this product now!
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
I received a sample of this in the mail and I instantly fell in love. I’m 23 but already have forehead lines that I just couldn’t seem to get rid of. After using the product for a month like the sample instructed, the wrinkles were gone (long before that actually). With my sensitive, acne prone skin I was scared it wouldn’t agree with me. Instead of seeing breakouts or irritation, I noticed my already existing acne and scars have begun to disappear!
It’s definitely worth the price from target and I’ll be going back for more
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
I have been using this moisturize for years! I remember my mother purchasing this for me when I was In my early 20’s and I thought wow mom are you trying to hint around that my wrinkles are starting to show and she laughed saying no no daughter I now just wish I would have hydrated my skin in my 20’s! Now that I’m 30 I am so very grateful! This is amazingly hydrating and now that it has been out awhile it is very reasonably priced! And every now and then you can find it at tjmaxx for even cheaper!
Bao-Tran L.
I'm using the samples right now, and I like how it is very hydrating and absorbs into my skin very quickly. But sometimes it dries too quickly and leaves flakes onto my skin, which isn't so great. But I'm still in the process of testing it out. It gets rid of my dry patches right away though, so I think I would make a purchase in the future.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Love this moisturizer I've been using it about a week an I can already feel a difference in my skin m8ch smoother feels like it's got some firmness I like it alot an would recommend I'm gonna continue to use this product an let you know all the results in an update I hope you find this somewhat helpful
Daniela G.
I used this product because my mom bought it and liked how it was working on her. I am relatively young so I don't have wrinkles but I was using it to prevent wrinkles in the future. It was a good product but I didn't see as much of a difference in my mom and that's why I didn't give it 5 stars.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Loreal makes an awesome anti-aging line that I love. Ive used the skincare religiously for years but I never stick to one brand exclusively. I find that changing my routine works. Loreal is definitely one of my favorites because the products work, and I am able to notice results immediately.
Christie P.
Clarksville
Loreal is my go to line products. It does what it says n feels very velvety on my skin. At age 41 u need something that really works not just soften. This product is my favorite besides no. 7 ty loreal for making products like this for us older ladies goin threw hormone skin problems
Krystle S.
Massillon, OH
With the stresses of kids, work and everyday life my face was aged faster than I was! L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Face & Neck Contour Cream, 1.7 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) was a saving grace for my face! You could say I found my own fountain of youth
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this product any good?