BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I have used L'OREAL REVITALIFT for a while now, i use the day and night cream. I tried this after I lost my husband in 2012, I didn't have much had lost about everything, over the length of his illness. His meds and wellbeing came over my need for beauty products. I decided after awhile I really needed to start taking care of my skin. This was the product I chose at the local Rite Aid. I have to say I noticed improvement in my skin in just about 2 weeks. It was definitely more moisturized, I noticed my fine lines and wrinkles weren't as noticable any more, and my skin was somewhat firmer. Update: LOST EVERYTHING recently, got out of my routine I chose to start my skin care back with these 3 L'Oreal Revitalift cream cleaner, L'Oreal Revitalift facial moist urizer, and Estee' Lauder Advanced night repair. I'm taking pics daily to see if i can see a difference. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift [product:l'oréal-advanced-revitalift-radiant-smoothing-cream-cleanser] , Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Savannah G.
I usually alternate between this and Olay anti-aging moisturizers. They were all I knew, however after doing some research and it being brought to my attention that I should not be drying out a few hours after using it. However, even though I'm still in my 20s, I switched to the Mature Skin Moisturizer version this time and omg I'm so impressed! It is so much more moisturizing and keeps me moisturized until I shower and do it all over again. Even my boyfriend commented on how much better my skin looks, and he's not one to usually notice or comment on things like that lol. I've also seen noticeable results in making my fine lines much less noticeable. I'm soooo happy with this product now!
Bao-Tran L.
I'm using the samples right now, and I like how it is very hydrating and absorbs into my skin very quickly. But sometimes it dries too quickly and leaves flakes onto my skin, which isn't so great. But I'm still in the process of testing it out. It gets rid of my dry patches right away though, so I think I would make a purchase in the future.
lyndsey J.
penrose
I was using a oil mattifier before this and just around my oily T zone, consequently i'd get dry skin by the end of the day. This however doesn't do that, and I can use it all over my combination oily sensitive skin and go out and not worry about my nose turning into an oil slick after an hour or two. It also hydrates yet it goes on super light and the smell isn't bad. I got this recommended after a facial and was so skeptical but glad I went for it. I'm 24 so I don't need anti-aging just yet but I'm willing to keep on using this for its other benefits.
Ashley B.
Tacoma
I have only been using it for a week but I feel like my skin is so beyond soft and hydrated. The winter has took a toll on my skin and instantly with no greasy feeling it has moisturized my face wonderfully. No notice of my forehead rinkles gone but it's only been a week I'll give another review a month in!
Nora M.
This is a wonderful daytime moisturizer. It's very light and it doesn't cause breakouts. This product is not fragrance-free, but at least the scent is pleasant and not too overpowering. The fragrance seems to dissipate quickly after application, once the product is fully absorbed into your skin.
 The only possible issue I might have is that it only offers SPF 18 UV protection. I know that if I'm going to be outdoors for any length of time, I need SPF 100.
I'd also note, this product is packaged in a glass jar -- even the smallest travel-size version (purchased separately) which might be problematic for some people… it's also not ideal for travel
Nat F.
I tried this on a whim when I was in need of an affordable anti aging moisturizer and was pleasantly surprised - both with the cost and with the effectiveness. I’m only 24 but I was a lifeguard for 7 years so I have a lot of sun damage. I found this product very helpful!
Yadira M.
Kennewick, WA
I love this moisturizer a lot, I have noticed that my skin looks more hydrated and my pores reduced. It doesn’t smell bad, is creamy and for the price is a win. I do recommend a lot if your looking for a moisturizer this is the one plus it has SPF.
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is does feel really nice on my skin and improves the hyrdration but I wouldn't say it gives you a lift. This is great for preventative measures but won't help you after the fact. Great value if your on the hunt for something really inexpensive.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
I have been using this moisturize for years! I remember my mother purchasing this for me when I was In my early 20’s and I thought wow mom are you trying to hint around that my wrinkles are starting to show and she laughed saying no no daughter I now just wish I would have hydrated my skin in my 20’s! Now that I’m 30 I am so very grateful! This is amazingly hydrating and now that it has been out awhile it is very reasonably priced! And every now and then you can find it at tjmaxx for even cheaper!
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!