L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Bundle: Day Cream SPF 18 + Night Cream, 1.7 Ounce Each

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration. - - - This unique nighttime moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action while you sleep. Each morning, skin will appear refreshed, radiant, and younger looking. Experience advanced action against the signs of aging with smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream (with Pro-Retinol® A and Stimuplex) reduces wrinkles, firms skin, and provides 24 hour moisturization.

Bundle of 2 items - 1 Day Cream + 1 Night Cream, 1.7 ounce each; Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks.; Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®; Dermatologist tested

Ameerah S.
I was in search on a knew moisturizer and I came across this one. I truly enjoy the formula and results it has given me. i have repurchased this product several of times, it's one of my favorites especially since I see the difference from before when I didn't use it. I also feel like it has helped a little bit with my pores minimizing them and also with my skin texture.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are a great start to building a skincare routine, if you are new to a complex regimen. They do the job of moisturizing and won't leave weird residue. My only issue with the day cream (which contains SPF) is that sometimes my eyes burn if I moisturize too close to that area. But, this is pretty common with sunscreens and I have pretty sensitive eyes.
Rachael P.
Newark
Was okay. A little overpriced when i bought it at target. I didnt like the heavyness. The packaging was nice but i dont think id buy again. Its a little too much of a routine than im used to and felt like a lot on my face at the end of the night. Id lower the price and give it a lighter feel.
Andrea T.
New York
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I only used the day cream but I love it. It makes my skin feel soft without it being too heavy under makeup, or making my skin oily through out the day. The jar feels really solid which I like, I hate flimsy plastic. I think this is worth the price, especially if you can pick it up at a Tj Maxx or Marshall’s
Jacqualynn B.
Red Hook
Great smell and not too heavy on the skin. Did leave me feeling slightly oily on my combo skin but would recommend to someone with mature skin.
Janice P.
Purchased at: CVS
I use many of the L'Oreal products with this product was not up to my expectations I felt it did not work as promised
Debra R.
Winchester
Purchased at: Walmart
Have been using for sometime, and I love the creaminess of it. I do feel like it hydrates and keeps my skin smooth.
Caroline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I don’t see a ton improvement as far as anti wrinkle but it is a good value very affordable. Nice packaging.
Suzanne B.
Conway
I loved them both! My skin felt so moist all day, and I could see a difference in my fine lines the first week.
Cristina V.
Wilmington, CA
Purchased at: Target
This first anti-wrinkle cream I have used. I can’t say if it diminishes wrinkles (I’m using it to prevent them) and I love being able to put lotion and moisturize around my eyes. Love taking care of my face with this product.