BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50

L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50

Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50

Is this a lightweight product? I am considering buying this but I am not a fan of heavy foundations!
I Have read in other reviews that it smells a lot like sunscreen. Does anybody find this is the case?
Dos this smear or leave prints when wearing a face mask?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50!
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Jenny V.
Review for: Hazelnut
I like this color. It’s a struggle for me to find a good foundation since I have oily skin- most of them doesn’t last that long, maybe coz I don’t really apply that much, I just want get this natural look or it’s just not for me. I’ll get one and see. Just tried this on my hand and got a good medium coverage. Value for money.
Kat J.
2,363 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Kat J.
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Kat J.
Review for: Rose Ivory
I received a free sample of the L’Oreal Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation from SoPost and tried it out this week. There was really only enough in the sample to try it out on my T-zone, but it was manageable because that’s usually the area that gets oily quickest, so it’s the best place to see how a product really works for my skin. While this product was specifically formulated for mature skin (meaning I’m not exactly the intended audience), it claims to provide coverage while being suitable for sensitive skin so I still wanted to try it. This foundation applied as smooth as a serum and gave me a radiant finish off the bat. Radiant, but natural… I didn’t look like I was auditioning to be a disco ball, which was nice. Sometimes “radiant” foundations have more glitter than anything else, but that’s not the case with this product. The lightweight formula provided all day hydration and didn’t settle into my fine lines or pores (even without a primer). I like how this foundation is formulated with SPF 50 and Vitamin B3, so my skin was benefitting from the ingredients while simultaneously looking even-toned and glowing. I surprisingly liked the dewy finish and medium coverage this gave me and would definitely consider making it my winter foundation (when my skin usually needs more hydration).
Anna  K.
Carpentersvle, IL
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Anna  K.
Review for: Rose Ivory
The fact that this is a serum, a foundation AND a sunscreen should have tipped me off that this product was too much. Disappointed I paid $15 when something cheaper does a better job. It was cakey, caused pilling and made me look older. I suppose it would work for a wedding or photo shoot. Or maybe next time I'm in a Broadway play. 🤣 [product:l'oreal-paris-radiant-serum-foundation-with-spf-50]
Amanda L.
St Clr Shores, MI
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Rose Ivory
I was looking for a drugstore foundation that is a little more dewy. My skin is now combination and I have a small amount of dryness in some areas, but oiliness in others. This is a light to medium coverage foundation. When I applied it, it looked skin-like! It did not cling to dryness at all. For me, it was a perfect shade match. The reason why I give this foundation 4 starts is that I felt it didn’t last a full day and I could start to see my regular skin break through. It does worry me if I were to wear it during a hot day. This is not that much of an issue for me though, because it is rare that I wear foundation the whole day.
Veronica W.
Henderson, NV
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Veronica W.
Review for: Rose Ivory
I have the shade Ivory, but that isn’t listed by Influenster for some reason, so I selected the closest shade to what I have. What I love about this foundation is that it is hydrating and so natural looking on the skin. It’s my skin, but better. It’s 110 degrees where I live today and I wore this all day. It didn’t slide around. It didn’t sweat off. It still looks perfect. Highly recommend for hot weather.
Allison H.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Allison H.
Review for: Rose Ivory
Now that I'm in my fourties I had to find a foundation, that will not & did not settle in to my fine lines/ wrinkles. I saw the television commercial for l'oreal-paris-radiant-serum-foundation-with-spf-50 and didn't have anything to lose by trying it out. Well let me tell ya'll it does everything it says it would do!! It does not settle into any of your fine lines/ wrinkles & it also gives your skin a nice glow. This was my first time using a foundation with a serum in it & I absolutely love it. I highly recommend this foundation!!😊💫😊
Jennifer G.
2,937 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Jennifer G.
L'Oreal Paris Radiance Serum foundation with SPF 50 vitamin B3 and so other wonderful benefits I am enjoying this Foundation serum so so so much I found it for $11 and Walmart and that's a really great price for lore'l where we all can be typically a little bit higher end but for the price I think it's very reasonable I do like the texture of this room Foundation I love how it has SPF 50 benefits and it's a really good foundation you guys I think it's a medium to full coverage foundation and you can easily build this up if you need to I absolutely do not need to build it up I think it's fine with one layer and it really gives me such beautiful radiance if you like glowy radiant skin I highly recommend this for the price and the texture is literally so lightweight
Jakelin D.
gaithersburg, MD
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Jakelin D.
Review for: Perfect Beige
Es muy buena calidad me gusta mucho los productos de L’Oréal y los precios son cómodos el color perfecto 🤩 para mi piel tapa muy bien las imperfecciones .L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50
Janet C.
Alpharetta, GA
Very hydrating formula with a high spf and vitamins. It has many good qualities including a nice price of under $14. It's comparable to the IT CC cream, for less than half the price. IT was my go to foundation, but this may be a game changer, especially because I am older and need that hydrating dewy finish and keep the spf. (everyone, any age, should use spf.
Shelby -Anne  R.
Ft Sm Houston, TX
L'Oreal Paris Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 uploaded by Shelby -Anne  R.
I love this foundation it might my favourite foundation so far for 2020. I love the consistency it has its not too watery that its dripping and running and its not too thick that it is hard to blend. Love that this foundation has spf so it acts like a sunscreen so it is protecting your skin from harmful uv rays. This foundation caramel beige was the perfect shade from my skin. P.S i receive this product free for testing purposes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...