L'Oréal Paris Quickstick Face & Body Blush Stick uploaded by Stacy A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An easy-blending blush that lasts and lasts.

Buy on Amazon
Stacy A.
Beckley
This is a Wonderful blush!! The color is perfect to use for a highlighter as well. I have pale skin and it’s a perfect product for me. It has a very slight shimmery finish.
David S.
This is the best blush I have ever used. It comes in what looks like a very large silver lipstick tube, and you turn the tube just like a lipstick to use it. The color is just slightly shimmery, and I use it on my brow bone, across my cheek bones, and a tiny bit near the hair line. I was worried about the color, but it is the perfect plum-y deep pink that would probably be perfect on just about anyone. I HOPE the manufacturer makes more of these, because I want to keep using it forever.
Lovella M.
Shreveport
This blush is easy to use, it does very clear on my cheek than my other blush I used, it stay in its color and it last long, easy to blend and I don't have any problem using it, I would highly recommend this product
Vivian M.
Produto muito bom , esse sim é o produto muiyo ótimo ,não deixa o cabelo crespo. Deixa simplesmente lindo .
Leeh S.
Pfeito amei quero aproveitalo bastante mandem mais e mais e mais vou amar amei deixa um brilho incrivel
Josie P.
Stanley
Super creamy and amazing application the pigmentation and long lasting it the best all