L'Oréal Paris QuickPowder Sheer Matte Finish Natural uploaded by maria camila h.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• How is the coverage? Will it cover da...Yes, it is between Media cover... 2 Answers
  • How long does this powder last on you...If your looking for a drugstor... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good. I would recommend to a lot of people. It's a great price and worth the money.
Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
I have never tried this one so I wouldn't be able to tell you if it's good or not sorry.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and brand. The packing is so beautiful! Great if you have oily skin
Mickala C.
Mickala C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder was okay. I liked it but there were others that I liked using a bit more
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
July 2, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Sheer Matte Finish 0.16 oz; 4.5 g
I like this sheer matter it's good make-up I going to my jobs and i use in the night its pretty good its good oil easy to apply for the face it's not Spencer it's I keep makeup  in place all day  pretty good product i would like to buy again I recommend it's easy to apply
Briar S.
Briar S.
Rancho Cordova,CA
I like this product because it provides a natural look for my skin tone but I also don't like the fact that the mad cause my skin to look a little dry and flaky but overall it's easy to apply and I fix that by mixing it with a little bit of lotion
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
St Petersburg, FL
June 29, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Sheer Matte Finish 0.16 oz; 4.5 g
The product is okay but I have tried better. Not a huge fan since it didn't keep my makeup in place all day. Cons are the texture because I didn't like  the feel of it.  I'm a combination skin so I don't think it was too bad for my skin. I wouldn't recommend this product.
marianela P.
marianela P.
hialeah
June 23, 2017, 1 p.m.
Review for: Other
i bought this not too long ago i love it. It is long lasting. Easy to apply. You cannot go wrong with this. If you want a natural look in minutes this is what you have to go for. My face gives me a hard time using new products due to that some days is oily some days is dry and this works just prefect. i love it.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only giving 3 stars because I feel like I had to wear more of this than what I would normally wear. It felt silky but yet let my skin kinda sticky after I took it off all in all I'm not the biggest fan of this particular product though I do love most of their stuff.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
July 2, 2017, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Other
This is not my favorite. The color is off. It's very sheer. I had to really really pack this on. I would not recommend this too much. It kept my makeup in place and was affordable. But I don't care too much for it.
Josie f.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
How is the coverage? Will it cover dark spots also?
Kara O.
Kara O.
omaha, ne
How long does this powder last on your face? Does it have a perfume smell?