Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Elgin, IL

This was not a good experience. Messy and not flattering. My makeup looked undone and this finisher did not do me any favors.
Vaneza T.
Vaneza T.
Bloomington , Indiana

This was a good product but I did not really like the way that it felt on me because it felt heavy instead of light and airy
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42

It is rather a finishing powder . Not my favorite . I usually only get to it when I have no other powders . but it's good.
taynara g.
taynara g.

OS PRODUTOS DA LOREAL SÃO MARAVILHOSOS EU AMO SENPRE CONPRO AQUI EM CASA E MUITO BOM USO E RECOMENDO LOREAL E DEMAIS !
Harmony J.
Harmony J.
Grande prairie

Not a fan. It didn't work. It was streaky and definitely wasn't a matte finish. I would not recommend this to anybody
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Watford City, ND

Nice smooth application, long lasting, but hard to match colors. A little more expensive than same quality products
emanuele v.
emanuele v.

Perfeito , amo muito muito , cor linda , recommendo muito a todos , e minhas amigas tambem gostam muito do produto .
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Glendale, AZ

Really good work great on my fave I like how it looks I love it it's would buy it again works great recommend it
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI

This product was okay but not for me I did like it a lot until I found a new favorite and it blew this one away
Bianca T.
Bianca T.

I love dust, and this brand is good . in fact all makeup enchants me , and dust is one thing I love, then good
Josie f.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY

How is the coverage? Will it cover dark spots also?
Kara O.
Kara O.
omaha, ne

How long does this powder last on your face? Does it have a perfume smell?

Join Now