L'Oréal Paris QuickPowder Sheer Matte Finish Natural uploaded by maria camila h.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• How is the coverage? Will it cover dark spots also?2 Answers
  • How long does this powder last on your face? Does it have a perfume...1 Answers
Maria F.
Maria F.
San Jose, CA
It's okay, just no where add good as Mac. For the price it is okay. I just would rather use mac or sephora.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Looks great on anyone that has a darker complexion. I am really white so
It doesn't look that great on me
Crissa M.
Crissa M.
Science Hill
I cant say enough. I love Loreal products, they are just wonderful. They cover well and stay put all day.
Della P.
Della P.
They do not sell this in a skin color that works for me the packaging isn't as bad as I would've thought
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Fleming Isle, FL
Not really a fan of this. Doesn't work good for me. Not knocking the product, just didn't work for me.
Laura C.
Laura C.
North Hollywood, CA
Liked this product but wouldn't recommend to use as a finisher don't really love it maybe just like it
Grace F.
Grace F.
Philadelphia, PA
Just right I love it cause is not to shine on my faces and is not to much over power so this is a yes
Denise L.
Denise L.
Just an ok finisher. It made my face oily which I didn't enjoy. It was a nice color but not for me.
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder finish...it is great. it is cheap and isn't cakey. I bought this at walmart
Jodie H.
Jodie H.
Erick, OK
Very good quality and amazing on.. Love the color and love how it stays on threw the day..
Josie f.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
How is the coverage? Will it cover dark spots also?
Kara O.
Kara O.
omaha, ne
How long does this powder last on your face? Does it have a perfume smell?