Add a Photo

#263 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Photo (1)
Alilia F.
Alilia F.
I really liked this item i used it a couple of times and i thought it was really good to use and to use as a finish on your makeup routine so yea this is a very good product to use and yes i would highly recommend it as well as to buy it and try it yourself and see how you personally like it your self.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love love love this. That final touch to the perfect look. Only wish it lasted longer. Can we make cosmetics sweat proof??? Humidity and heat are awful on a made up glammed out beauty day!!!! Fix that issue and ladies will love love love u forever! Definitely recommend this product
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I have been using this brand for years. I feel it is priced affordably It has a smooth texture. It feels great on my skin. It is not overally thick or that caked on feel. IT creates a wonderful finish and feel. I will continue to use this in my makeup routine.
Tatyana G.
Tatyana G.
Naples, FL
It's okay of a finishing powder. It's not my favorite. I normally only reach for it when I don't have any other powders. I have dry skin, and well I get like dry patches and I find that this powder sticks to my dry spots.
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA
I use this as a bronzer and i love that its matte i use this to contour my face and it works perfectly I definitely love this product! And i can carry it anywhere to since its small and it fits in my little makeup bag
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
This product is kind of cakey! I liked the packaging and the thought of it being matte, also that it's affordable but I do believe there are better finishing products out there! But maybe it was just my experience!
Alli A.
Alli A.
Cincinnati, OH
It wasn't very pigmented which wasn't good because it went on my skin sort of sheer which I didn't like. It was matte which I was desiring however it just wasn't my favorite. I have tired others that worked better
Amethyst S.
Amethyst S.
I never used this product before but my mom has and the effects that it does on her face is absolutely beautiful. I mean shes already gorgeous but makeup wise this makes her makeup look amazing.
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL
Me gusta mucho, para ser una línea de farmacia funciona muy bien. La mayoría de los productos L'Oreal son excelentes las nuevas paletas de sombras son muy versátiles también.
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Forney, TX
Tries this powder because I was out of my regular, and I didn't like it very well. It was heavier than BareMinerals and I ended up breaking out with some acne.
Josie f.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
How is the coverage? Will it cover dark spots also?
Kara O.
Kara O.
omaha, ne
How long does this powder last on your face? Does it have a perfume smell?