L'Oréal Paris QuickPowder Sheer Matte uploaded by maria camila h.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Unique dome shape allows for direct on skin application for a fresh, matte finish. see more...

• How is the coverage? Will it cover dark spots also?2 Answers
  • How long does this powder last on your face? Does it have...1 Answers
Makayla C.
scottsdale
This powder is really nice. It is such a reasonable price and keeps your skin looking very matte. It is in the shade sand and can be purchased at any drug store. It's very easy to apply and I would buy it again!
marianela P.
hialeah
i bought this not too long ago i love it. It is long lasting. Easy to apply. You cannot go wrong with this. If you want a natural look in minutes this is what you have to go for. My face gives me a hard time using new products due to that some days is oily some days is dry and this works just prefect. i love it.
Brandy M.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Only giving 3 stars because I feel like I had to wear more of this than what I would normally wear. It felt silky but yet let my skin kinda sticky after I took it off all in all I'm not the biggest fan of this particular product though I do love most of their stuff.
Briar S.
Rancho Cordova,CA
I like this product because it provides a natural look for my skin tone but I also don't like the fact that the mad cause my skin to look a little dry and flaky but overall it's easy to apply and I fix that by mixing it with a little bit of lotion
Grecia G.
I love this product, Leaving a matte finish Is perfect for oily skin It lasts all day, so... I recommend 100%. L'Oréal Paris  Is a well-known brand worldwide 100 % trustworthy
Evan H.
Frankfort, OH
This powder goes on smooth and it perfect for those hot sweaty summer days. It'll control any shine on your face. It's a matte finish but does have some shimmer but just a little.
Alilia F.
I really liked this item i used it a couple of times and i thought it was really good to use and to use as a finish on your makeup routine so yea this is a very good product to use and yes i would highly recommend it as well as to buy it and try it yourself and see how you personally like it your self.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love love love this. That final touch to the perfect look. Only wish it lasted longer. Can we make cosmetics sweat proof??? Humidity and heat are awful on a made up glammed out beauty day!!!! Fix that issue and ladies will love love love u forever! Definitely recommend this product
Tatyana G.
Naples, FL
It's okay of a finishing powder. It's not my favorite. I normally only reach for it when I don't have any other powders. I have dry skin, and well I get like dry patches and I find that this powder sticks to my dry spots.
Alli A.
Cincinnati , OH
It wasn't very pigmented which wasn't good because it went on my skin sort of sheer which I didn't like. It was matte which I was desiring however it just wasn't my favorite. I have tired others that worked better
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
How is the coverage? Will it cover dark spots also?
Kara O.
omaha, ne
How long does this powder last on your face? Does it have a perfume smell?