L'Oréal Paris QuickPowder Sheer Matte uploaded by maria camila h.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How is the coverage? Will it cover dark spots also?2 Answers
  • How long does this powder last on your face? Does it have a perfu...1 Answers
marianela P.
hialeah
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this not too long ago i love it. It is long lasting. Easy to apply. You cannot go wrong with this. If you want a natural look in minutes this is what you have to go for. My face gives me a hard time using new products due to that some days is oily some days is dry and this works just prefect. i love it.
Brittany H.
Wesley chapel, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is okay but I have tried better. Not a huge fan since it didn't keep my makeup in place all day. Cons are the texture because I didn't like  the feel of it.  I'm a combination skin so I don't think it was too bad for my skin. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Brandy M.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only giving 3 stars because I feel like I had to wear more of this than what I would normally wear. It felt silky but yet let my skin kinda sticky after I took it off all in all I'm not the biggest fan of this particular product though I do love most of their stuff.
Briar S.
Rancho Cordova,CA
I like this product because it provides a natural look for my skin tone but I also don't like the fact that the mad cause my skin to look a little dry and flaky but overall it's easy to apply and I fix that by mixing it with a little bit of lotion
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this sheer matter it's good make-up I going to my jobs and i use in the night its pretty good its good oil easy to apply for the face it's not Spencer it's I keep makeup  in place all day  pretty good product i would like to buy again I recommend it's easy to apply
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not my favorite. The color is off. It's very sheer. I had to really really pack this on. I would not recommend this too much. It kept my makeup in place and was affordable. But I don't care too much for it.
Jasmmyn M.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was ok didn't really have a good reason to buy it i give it to my sister anyways. It was easy to put on come to a nice Matt finish. I don't really know if it come off it mad my face look the same did not feel anything the whole time I had it on. If u want to try it go ahead
Grecia G.
I love this product, Leaving a matte finish Is perfect for oily skin It lasts all day, so... I recommend 100%. L'Oréal Paris  Is a well-known brand worldwide 100 % trustworthy
Evan H.
Frankfort, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder goes on smooth and it perfect for those hot sweaty summer days. It'll control any shine on your face. It's a matte finish but does have some shimmer but just a little.
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well on top of my foundation. Sets it in place and helps keep it on for longer. Isn't heavyweight.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
How is the coverage? Will it cover dark spots also?
Kara O.
omaha, ne
How long does this powder last on your face? Does it have a perfume smell?