L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue Powder Lightener uploaded by reiny p.L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue Powder Lightener uploaded by Eduardo R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener is features quick, controlled lightening action in a dust-free concentrated formula.

• What are some places in which can you find this product in? 3 Answers
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me preface this by saying my hair has never been bleached, it's a level 2-3 naturally, and it is in extremely good condition as I rarely use heat, nor dyes. With that being said, I decided to get nuts yesterday and picked up some bleach and developer to work my way into a purple ombre hair do. It was my first time trying this. I prepared myself mentally to have to go full on pixie cut. Then I mixed up this powder with some salon care 30 volume developer, in two strengths (diluted the second with water),showed my husband what I learned on YouTube and he went to town. It lifted about 5 levels after an hour. I was expecting more damage to my hair but I have noticed no real change in the condition of it. I do want to lift it a bit more since the goal is a bright purple but I'm satisfied overall with the first go. I would recommend to any other brave souls out there bleaching for the first time.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using powder bleach to lighten my hair for years now. I have naturally dark blonde hair, and this lifted the color very well. The result for me is always hot orange roots, so getting that result from this is not shocking. The only thing I didn't like was that it stayed very thick and chalky when mixing it with the developer which made it a little difficult to mix through my hair. This resulted in some missed spots.
Tyler G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my favorite lightener/bleach. it lifts dark colors faster than other brands i have tried before. its easy to use. it does smell like all other lighteners. this stuff works wonders.
allison o.
sc, california
Beauty Junkie Expert
Damaging? Yes. Effective? You betcha! I only use this brand because I have found it to be the strongest and fastest developing. I am able to easily find it at local beauty stores, as well as Sally Beauty. It's fairly cheap. I always buy the packets but I would be much better off just buying the tub!
Samantha C.
Seattle
I love this bleach, I have tried many many other products but I always keep coming back. I have very strong red/orange undertone but I was available to achieve a platinum blond with only 4 sessions. Of course I spaced out the times and used other products to help but man I love this bleach!
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Beauty Junkie Expert
I should have bought the tube of this stuff. I bought four packages instead but it did work for my hair. I went from a dark brown to a golden blonde. Not where I wanted to be but not horrible either. I'm going to bleach my hair again because it's been months and I'll try to add a photo. You should go into a salon buy if your doing it at home this is the best product on the market. I only paid five dollars for two packages that were together and then five for the two.
Cherita G.
Antelope, CA
I used this to bleach my hair and then put a purple color on top. It worked really well and wasn't too damaging. It was very easy to use, and I got the results I wanted. I wasn't going for a specific color, so I can't comment on wanting my hair blonde. My hair didn't fall out and the purple came out amazing. Would purchase again.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because the bleach I used to use has been discontinued. Using this with a 20 volume developer, I bleached my very dark roots out to a pale yellow in just two processes. My hair doesn't feel broken or dry or even look frizzy. I liked this so much that I bought the full sized tub of bleach! I will definitely be using this from now on!
Jaizi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this bleaching brand product because im a bruneete but dye my hair jet black most often. To get my hair to be a bright color i use quick blue. It has a more brighter blonde color i need to make sure i get the right color on my hair tht i want. To me its worth the cost than to buy one or two bleach applications for $14 a piece.
Maya S.
Doerun
This really does deserve a 5/5 its just perfect, it's a good cheap alternative bleach activator powder it's easy to use and mix in with developer no matter what. Your hair will achieve the blonde that it says. I was satisfied the first time i used this product i'd recommend to anyone who loves dying their hair.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
What are some places in which can you find this product in?