L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener

• Delivers faster and brighter superior lightening powder
  • Extra strength lightening action lifts up to 7 levels
  • Dust-free, non-drip concentrated formula
  • Easy on-scalp or off-scalp application
  • Stays moist and creamy
  • Single application

L'Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener is a new dust-free formula that provides brighter and superior lightening results faster. Its concentrated formula is smoother with a non-drip consistency that delivers more precise, controlled application. This powder lightener lifts up to seven levels and will achieve various effects, from the very subtle highlights all the way to global sheerest platinum, in one simple application

L'Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener stays moist and creamy throughout application and processing, so there is no remixing needed during application. Provides maximum versatility for professional on-scalp & off- scalp highlighting techniques.

Usage: Read instructions carefully before using L'Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener. For professional use.

Quick, controlled Lightening action in a dust-free, concentrated formula. Now for on and off scalp application.

can I use regular kitchen foil for highlights
DooEs this work well on dark kinky hair?
Im wanting to touch up my roots, I’m curious on how well this works for someone with ashy brown hair?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener!
How would you rate this product?
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener This is my first time using this product I feel like it did awesome job i use developer 30 with it to help lighting it real good I just did it one time i feel like it did really good!! I have another pack in a few days I will be doing it again with a toner I will definitely be using this when my roots grow back in!
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
This bleach could be good depending on how you're working with it. I personally like the look of balayage and this is not a good bleach for that at all. It swells, so on the hair it's not really soaking in, but swelling and going on parts of the hair you didn't intend it to be. It doesn't lift very well, not fast and I always end up having to put my bleach on because it gets to a certain point that it dries on the hair and stops working, so you have to reapply. You have to leave it on the hair for a long time, or be prepared to bleach 3 different times level 5-6 hair to get it to a level 9 or 10. You must drench hair in this bleach and ensure enough product is on each strand so it doesn't work well for feathering. You will end up with brassiness and orange hair.
Em's G.
L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener uploaded by Em's G.
Very strong scent, please use caution when using this product and use in a well vented area. For about $3 this product does what it claims, bleaching. It works well when you follow directions and use as directed.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This powder is insanely good for lifting from dark to light. I believe it lifts up to 7 levels which are high on a bleaching scale. The packaging is a nice metallic blue pouch, dust-free which I don’t believe because it still is messy when I pour it out into a bowl for mixing. But once I mix in the 30 vol developer and apply it, I can see it getting lighter within 5 mins. I typically leave the bleach on for 30mins, 45 max and wash it off thoroughly. And wha-la, it’s definitely one of the better bleaching product that really lifts with less brassiness. It’s inevitable to avoid breakage and yellow tones but I think if you know what you are doing, a good mask or treatment and toners are the solutions. If I was going to go for this product again, I would opt for this bleach in the bigger container.
Olivia S.
Norcross, GA
L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener uploaded by Olivia S.
quick blue has always been my go to bleach. to get from dark brown / black hair to platinum blonde normally takes me 3-4 applications. i like to follow it with nice toner to achieve my desired results.
Samantha W.
All I can say is Wow! I never bleached my hair at home before, I was scared and brave all at once and decided to just do it. I decided to do foils and highlights and to do a front piece of bleached hair. I bought a toner before I did it and haven't used it yet. My hair turned out great! I used the Ion 30 vol. developer and left it in for about 45 minutes(until the hair was white). I wasn't fast enough since it was my first time to do exactly what I wanted, but it turned out so blonde and pretty. I was really impressed with this product. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because it is quite damaging on hair, but it's bleach and it's kind of expected. I have naturally dark blonde/light brown hair it lightened my hair exactly as you would want. I was going for the blondest blonde(whitish color) and wanted it to blend well with my natural hair. I'm very happy with this product. I do recommend not washing your hair for at least 2 days before you bleach it and unless you use a purple shampoo right after, not to use a shampoo and just condition your hair for a few days after. You may have oily roots but it helps the damaged cuticle to close up after bleaching without causing more damage. Use warm not hot or cold to rinse it out and be gentle on your hair for a week or two after. No heat, no raking with brushes, and CONDITION IT EVERY DAY, eg. USE A HAIR MASK.
Asia I.
L'Oréal Paris Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener uploaded by Asia I.
My hair is naturally black/ dark brown but I used 20 developer and mix with quick blues dyed twice for 20-30 mins and it turned out kinda brown but I used purple shampoo for 4 times in 1 week and this is how my hair got to a light blond. It took me about least 2 weeks to get light blond but honestly Beauty takes time
Diane K.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This was my original go to before switching. The product does the job but if you have medium to dark colored natural hair with red undertones, I highly recommend a purple additive. The smell isn't HORRIBLE, but it is there. There aren't any conditioning agents added so this can be pretty harsh on your hair, and the scalp itch can get pretty bad. The coverage is spotty even using the 1:2 rato due to the thickness of the product so it's best to use more than what you think you'll need.
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Este polvo es el que uso para realizarme los claritos ya que es muy rápido de trabajar y evita que quede ese tono amarillo en el cabello que a nadie le agrada. El precio esta bien para la calidad del producto.
Darline J.
Philadelphia, PA
Quick Blue does the job and doesn't completely destroy your hair. I naturally have very dark and curly/kinky hair so lifting my natural color can be quite the challenge. The first time i bleached my hair I used a different brand and needed 3 processes, this time I used Quick Blue and 2 was enough! I'll definitely be using this brand again to touch up my roots.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel R.
Crown point , IN
il y a 2 ans
I was wanting to do an ombré on my hair at home, and heard this was a great bleach to use. Though I’ve also heard it was really damaging and strong. Any advice if I should use this one or another? Or if it’s to strong should I add more developer?
Tamarra S. il y a 2 ans
ALL bleaching products are damaging. Making sure your hair is as healthy as possible and after care are super important after putting any chemical on your hair. The developer changes the "harshness" of the process. Developers come in 10, 20, 30, and 40). Boxed hair dye you purchase in the store has either a 10 or 20 level developer, depending whether it's formulated to cover gray hair (20) or not (10). There's a 50, but I definitely NOT recommend a non-professional to use it. I'm positive that without a cosmetology license, you can't purchase it. So here's info on developers and how they work per www.totalbeaty.com Everything You Need to Know About Hair Developer Learn interesting facts about hair developer that will lead you to great hair color looks There are several interesting facts to learn about a hair developer. It's no longer just a way of covering gray hair; it can also transform your hair with stylish and appealing color. However, don't color your hair at home without reading this to avoid mistakes that could damage your locks. What Is a Hair Developer? This is a product that's mixed with color to activate it and enable it to penetrate the hair cuticle. It contains hydrogen peroxide, and it either lifts or deposits the color. You must mix a developer with a basic ingredient such as a hair color or bleach to activate it. Why Is Hair Developer Important? This developer allows the color to produce your expected outcome by opening the cuticle for the color to infiltrate. It also determines the resulting color; hence, you should ensure that you choose the right developer. Additionally, it disperses the current color and can lift hair color level depending on the strength of the hydrogen peroxide formulation. What do the Different Levels Mean and When Do We Use Each of Them? Hair developer level refers to its oxidizing potential. The majority of hair color formulas work with a volume developer at level 10, 20, 30 or 40. The 10 volume developer is a standard oxidizing level for permanent, no-lift hair color. It's designed for use when you want to add a color tone or tint to the hair of the same lightness level. It also opens the hair cuticle layer, allowing the color molecules to penetrate and deposit in the cortex. The 20 volume developer opens the hair cuticle but unlike 10 volume, it provides lifting of the hair by one to two levels. For instance, if you have more than 50% gray hair, 20 volume developer is the only developer to use for 100% gray coverage and a long-lasting color.  The 30 volume developer also works like 20 volume, but it will lighten the hair's original color by two to three and is more efficient when the desired color is no more than two levels lighter than the original color. Choose a 30 volume developer when you want a developer that is stronger for a lighter and deeper color. The 40 volume developer is the strongest and has the potential to produce significant changes. It will lift your hair four shades and is suitable for blondes, especially high-lift colors. You can use 40 volume developer when you want to achieve a medium to dark blonde. You can also use it with bleach for better results. However, use it carefully to avoid adverse effects that may arise due to its strength.
Tara J.
Austin, TX
il y a 4 ans
I thought developer is what made a bleach powder lighten faster? Anyone know a good article or YouTube video on hair lightening 101?Lol. I normally use a box kit and love it but know for cost effectiveness a larger developer and tub of bleach powder is the best bang for your buck. I used to do my highlights this way vs a box but it's been years and I don't remember any of it! Also when y'all say use a toner do you mean mix a Wella type toner in with the powder and developer at the same time? Sorry for so many questions just wanting to go back to having warmer (think carmel type) blonde but it's been so long I am trying to do all my research. I used my regular kit tonight and while I like the out come it's a bit too warm of a blonde. I wanted it a bit cooler. Anyways not sure if rebleaching after while and using this instead would help. Thank God Sallys is like 2 miles away lol. TIA for reading this and helping!
Karen R. il y a 4 ans
If you still have good integrity of hair, it won't hurt to lighten your hair again with a 10 volume for 30minutes or 20 volume for 15 minutes. Developer is what activates bleach powder, it's just like the bleach box kits except it's not preportioned for you so be sure to read the ratio for specific brands. There are different toner brands but Wella is a great choice. If your hair is a yellow blond use a violet base toner, if it's orange blond use a blue base toner, and if it's in the middle use a blue/violet base