BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #24 in Face Masks

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oreal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure clay mask with the power of Eucalyptus to purify and mattify your skin in just 10 minutes. Our fresh, indulgent formula provides a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience, while powerful pure clays penetrate deep into pores to remove impurities. Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask addresses your shiny and oily skin to reveal clarified, mattified, and refreshed complexion. Immediately skin appears purified and healthier. Skin looks less shiny and excess oil is reduced. Pores seem tightened and less visible, without over-drying.Use After Use. Skin looks re-energized and refreshed. Skin complexion appears fresher. Skin is visibly healthier and more beautiful.

• Which of the 3 masks do you think works the best?1 Answers
  • Really works well if you use a few different?2 Answers
  • How long do you leave it on for? Until completely dry? 3 Answers
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
I have heard great things about kaolin clay for awhile and I am not disappointed as this mask does a great job at purifying skin. I was glad to find out that this mask unclogs pores and reduces excess shine since I have combination skin that is very oily and shiny with clogged pores.
The nice little glass tub holds a lot of product that smells wonderful with a soft perfumy scent. The mask applies very evenly and smoothly over my face and sits just fine without being too thick or runny. It gives my face a slight tingling/burning sensation for about 2 minutes. The mask tightens and dries quickly. When I first used this and went to wash off my mask, I was pleasantly surprised to see little dots in my mask around my nose area where most of my pores are clogged. The dots were small and surrounded each pore in areas where pores were clogged; i thought that was pretty cool and a great indication that this mask is doing its job well. After rinsing off the mask (which was also easy), my skin is left very smooth (especially around the clogged nose pores) and it feels purified. I received this item from L’Oreal in exchange for my own, honest opinion.
Katt C.
Katt C.
Broke out my final face mask from the trio I received free from BzzAgent to pamper my tired face after a long, fun weekend with family.! I used the L'Oréal Paris Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask, and much like the other three, I was very impressed.! It smelled quite nice thanks to the eucalyptus in it, and was immediately very cool on my skin. It seemed like a thicker mask than the other two, but it dried just as tight and matte as the others had. In fact, I personally think this one felt even tighter than the charcoal mask did.! It had a bit of a tingly sensation at first, similar to the others, but it didn't last once it was drying down. It wasn't too difficult to wash off with warm water and a rag, and it left my face with the nice smooth feeling the others had. This mask is supposed to unclog pores, and I would say it worked somewhat well for that. It got rid of most of my clogged pores in my trouble area, but nowhere near as much as the red algae mask did. I'll definitely use this mask again in the future (especially on a hot summer day with how cool it makes your face feel.!) but I think it stands firm at a 4 out of 5 for me.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is a really nice mask if you have oily or combination skin. I like using this in the morning before I apply my makeup. It seems to draw out the gunk in my pores and leave my face feeling soft and clean without over drying my skin. I do notice a difference in my skin after I use it. It feels more balanced (less oily, but not dry). The consistency is very very smooth and creamy. A little bit goes a long way. I prefer to apply a thin layer since that dries faster and its easier to rinse off. I tend to have very sensitive skin that gets really red and blotchy if a product irritates it. I've used this mask a few times and it hasn't caused any irritation. The only downside is the smell: its STRONG. The fragrance isn't necessarily a bad smell, it is just really intense and kind of reminds me of men's deodorant or cologne which is weird for a clay mask and it seems to linger after you rinse it off your face. If you are sensitive to strong smells, I might not recommend this mask, but for a mask under $15 I can get past the smell. I would definitely recommend it!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
The Loreal Paris Pure Clay Purify and Mattify mask is a great way to start my day and prep my face for the days makeup. The mattifying properties of the smooth green clay are great for keeping oily skin at bay throughout he day. The Loreal Paris Pure Clay Purify and Mattify mask has a silky, smooth texture and rubs into the skin very easily. It dries quickly, within 5 minutes, and washes off without leaving behind green residue...unlike cheap competitors. I have been skeptical of using masks in the morning, afraid of getting some in my hair or eyebrows, leaving a touch of green on my hairline for coworkers to point out to me later, much to my embarrassment . I was very impressed with how well the Loreal Paris Pure Clay Purify and Mattify mask washed off my face and out of my washcloth. Ultimately, my skin was left feeling clean, smooth and clear if oils or residue. I will definitely be splurging for this mask over competitors in the future.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
I like this clay mask because it is an actual clay mask, it is very cooling, and i like the feeling on my face. When you first apply it, you can already begin to feel the mask tighten your face! Which i really like lol. I believe youre only supposed to keep this mask on for up to 15 mins but i did 30mins. After rinsing my face, my face did feel dry but also smooth! Which is okay because i just moisturized right after. The only thing i didnt like about it is that i immediately broke out the next day. Well more like the pimples that were red, turned white. At the same times its a nice thing because i guess this mask was like pushing out all the impurities out of my skin turning the red pimple white. Overall still a great mask! :) i recommend to only use on days you dont plan on going out the next day lol
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I've heard good things about this mask and wanted to try it out. I picked mine up at Target on sale! There are three different types of these masks but this Eucalyptus Purify and Mattify is what I need for my combination skin. The scent is clean, fresh and slightly minty. The consistency is thick but goes on smooth. The size of the container is great, there is a lot of product in there. This mask dries as you wear it. Only wear for 10-15 minutes and rinse off. My chin is a problem area and this mask drew out all the yucky-ness. I broke out a little but with repeated application of this mask, it cleared up. My skin felt so cool and clean. I would recommend.
Christina S.
Christina S.
The Eucalyptus pure clay mask really does what it says it will! I've had problems with my skin since I was 14 with horrible breakouts. So I've always been a little self conscious and hate people touching my face! But using this mask a few times a week, it leaves my skin so soft and clean feeling that I'm practically begging people to rub my face! Lol. My pores even appear smaller! It does take a little scrubbing to take this mask off but the benefits are totally worth it!

I had so much fun getting to test out this mask for free thanks to L'oreal and BzzAgent! I hope this review has been helpful :)
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
I was skeptical upon first using this product, since I don't have oily skin. When I see the word mattify I automatically think oils, but I must say this mask did mattify my skin without drying it out. I loved the feeling while the mask was on, it seemed to just tighten everything up, but let me tell you after I rinsed it off I was even more impressed. I am rotating this mask along with the others in this line into my every other/every three day mask routine. So far (2&1/2 weeks in) I am extremely impressed. *I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Whomp, whomp. I've heard this was said to be a dupe for the white glam glow mask......well I'm sad to say that it's not. It does have nice packaging and seems well made. However, the product itself was fine, only fine. It made my skin feel nice afterwards, but I do think there are better alternatives out there. Also, the smell was the worst! It was so strong, so mature smelling, and just too much!

Lastly, I snagged this at Bed Bath and Beyond. Retail price at BBB is $9.99. Make sure to use a 20% BBB coupon and combined that with a $2.00 off manufacturers coupon for the best deal!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
I got this mask as a Christmas present and I love it. I actually had the black mask before so I was happy that I got this one to try out. It leaves my face really soft. It was everything I expected it to be. I love the packaging it is very convenient since it is small and you can basically put it anywhere in your room or bathroom. I love the smell it doesn't smell like chemicals like other masks I've tried in the past. It smells like flowers. I would buy this mask again once I run out. I do this mask once a week when I just want to relax. I do recommend it to everyone.
Bre K.
Bre K.
Has anyone tried this product? How is it?
Alyssa H.
Where can i find this product?
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Does this really works??
Mcallen , Tx
Bought this product but have yet to try. Has anyone tried this && what are your thoughts on it??
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Does this dry out your face?