L'Oréal Paris Pure Zone Skin Relief Oil-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Andrele d.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pure Zone Continuous Action Skin Cream Get healthier looking skin day after day.... Free from breakouts Even young skin needs moisture. Pure Zone Skin Relief Oil-Free Moisterizer relieves dryness and won't clog pores. It's also shine-free, so you can...

Emily S.
I have only purchased this product once and I do NOT plan on purchasing it again. When I got the package it was all ripped and broken, and the bottle was popped open, it was disappointing and I tried using it but it burned me a little bit and I don’t wanna go through that again.
Sarah T.
Tell City, IN
I think this product is really good to see. I have very oily skin and this helps a lot with it and yes this product did meet my expectations and I beki6this product is gentle and this product is effective and no I don't believe it needs to be improved
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I have used this in the past. I think it is a pretty decent moisturizer for oily skin types. Also if your skin is sensitive to products you will like this non oily moisturizer
Hester B.
Kirksville, MO
Loved it! It was my first time using the product. But was a big fan! Very refreshing and made my skin feel very soft. would use again.
Alisha A.
Awesome product. Helped clear up my face and provide moisture. I love ordering it from Amazon.com with the PRIME shipping.
natalie r.
omg this moisturizer is everything i wanted to look for i love it its really good on my oily skin i love it so much
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Great weightless moisturizer. Affordable and easy to find at your local store. Not one bit disappointed.
Maria L.
Clovis
I didn't really like this product Idk if I got a bad batch but it made me break out so bad!
Miz C.
This haven't been either good or bad for my skin. It's moisturising my face fairly good, but the greasier part are still all bit greasy and the dryer parts continue to be a bit dry. I don't think it have increased my breakout rate but still it really don't haven't done anything to help it. It feels like an average moisturiser, neither good nor bad.
Ashley P.
santiago de los caballeros
This product has been discontinued. I was able to buy this on clearance for cheaper. Its an okay moisturiser if you have oily or combo skin. Because i have dry skin it irritated and stung my cheeks and i stopped using it.

back