L'Oréal Paris Pure Zone Skin Balancing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ketlin M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mia D.
I love how L'Oreal's Pure Zone Skin Balancing Cream Cleanser felt on my face. I have combination skin and it worked perfectly. This best thing about having this on hand is that it's not only affordable but it's available at a department store.
Rebecca C.
There isn’t anything bad I can say about this product. It has worked the way it is supposed to and has made me love it more and more. The scent is nice and it glides on perfectly. I will definitely be recommending.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jessica F.
Livingston, NJ
I use this product every day in the am and at night and I can’t live without it. Even before it is over I already need to go get more just because my face skin looks terrible without using this product.
Brooklynn D.
Paradise
It felt very heavy on my face. But overall not a bad product. You can get it at anyplace face care is sold. Very affordable. I used it a handful of times and wasn’t WOW’d by it. I haven’t bought it since
Abigail P.
Dallas, GA
This made my face feel whole . It allowed my skin to well as the name described balance it out . It made my skin smooth and also was very effective on clearing my face . 10/10 will use again!
Melanie T.
Las Vegas
I liked the cleanser, it smelt good like most loreal products, this is the first time using a cream cleanser so it was hard to word with compared to the liquid style.  I thought it was nice feel on my skin didnt irritate or anything.  It took my makeup off and left my skin smooth
Esperanza P.
Arlington , TX
I have only used it once but hope to use it again because as little as I used it it work great for my skin I bought it at Walmart not that expensive but it was worth the cost and I think I would buy it again and there could be room for improvement because its great.
Ayla I.
New York
Works really good! Has a great smell and works great on my skin. I would definitely recommend!SOGOOD AND WORKS SO GREAT AND IS VERY INEXPENISVE WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS INEXPENSIVE!!!This is great for all types of skin and worked!
amanda h.
Lexington, KY
use it often along with my daily face wash. definitely recommend it. yes it is in nice packaging. kind of expensive but almost worth it. Could be a little cheaper, definitely a gentle face cream and cleanser I would purchase this item again in the future.