BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal's Pure Sugar Scrubs are a naturally derived blend of 3 pure sugars paired with finely ground Acai, nutrient-rich Grapeseed and Monoi Oils. This ultrasoft sugar scrub is truly kind to your skin. It is made with brown, blonde, and white sugars, rich in minerals and melts into skin for gentle, yet effective exfoliation. This L'Oréal face scrub can leave skin smooth and glow for both face and lips. See effective results immediately. This grapeseed oil sugar scrub leaves skin feeling fresher and rejuvenated. Dirt, oil and impurities are effectively removed. Dull skin is gently polished away. In 1 week: skin feels baby-soft, smooth and comforted. Skin looks rebalanced, healthier, smoother, and glowing.

• L'Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Smooth & Glow11 Answers
  • Does this really make your skin glow? How natural are the...9 Answers
  • How do you like this? What was your results? I received t...14 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Smooth & Glow

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Smooth & Glow!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I received this is my first VoxBox! The packaging was impressive, very sleek yet weighted in the hand. The texture is amazing, not abrasive at all. This was a good sign, as I have very sensitive skin. The smells was nice, relaxing in a way. The application is very easy, as it glides onto the skin without being sticky or tacky. Not a lot was needed. A trick is to not cover your entire face with it while it is dry, which is how you apply it. When you start rubbing it in with your wet fingers it was spread even further so a dab will do you fine! It's scrubs without scratching, which is major with my sensitive skin. It felt luxurious to rub it over the face. And within seconds it was gone, as it is very easy to wipe off. No residue or stickiness was left. Overall, there wasn't anything negative for me to say about this product! It hit every standard I hold all of my products to. Here's to seeing what happens when it become part of the daily routine! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 75 reviews
Austin, TX
This sugar scrub smells like brown sugar and citrus. It's brown and grainy. When I put it in my hands to scrub my face in the shower, it started melting. It lost a lot of the scrub factor before I could scrub my face. I didn't like that about it. The exfoliation is light. It's not a very intense scrub at all. My hands felt a little oily after using it, but it went away. My face feels a little smoother, but when I dried it off after stepping out of the shower, it tingled a tiny bit. That was only for about a minute though. My face feels a bit smoother, but overall I'm a little disappointed. Also, it seems to have slightly broken my face out. I noticed some spots that weren't there before my shower.
Falls Church
I love the smell of this product it smells sweet and a bit fancy. I also love the packaging and the product was about $9 at Walmart. What can be improved with this scrub is the residue feeling after you've washed off the scrub. It is almost like there is a little film which was odd because it was a scrub which made my face feel less clean than before I washed it. I didn't end up finishing this product and eventually tossed it but I did not get to try any of the other masks they came out with at the same time this one was released.
Lexington , SC
I received a sample of the L’Oréal Pure Sugar Scrub after requesting from their website. I enjoyed the scrub. It smelled great. It had a nice texture. Not too grainy. Went on easy and came off easy. My skin felt nice and smooth afterwards. I’ll be buying more that’s for sure.
Not the greatest. I was really hoping this scrub would work out but it’s too rough on my skin. I wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin. My go to scrub is Mario Badescue or Aveeno and I would still chose either one of those over this one.
Gainesville, FL
Too fragrant and too rough for my skin. I loved the packaging, but any dermatologist would tell you that rubbing sugar on ur face will cause microtears and ultimately damage your delicate skin
Coatesville, PA
I did not like this.. there are alot more better scrubs out there n much cheaper.
I got the lip one n the body, the lip one was really werid n just really thick on my lips n tasted like chemicals on my lips. I know u dnt eat it but u can like taste the flavor just havin it on ur lips.
The body one is to hard on ur body n kinda hurts. U can find alot better brands on amazon.
Fortuna, CA
I got a free sample of this product... it’s super rough first off, and the sugar honestly melts away really quickly. I’m not sure how effective this really is as an exfoliant, and honestly I could make it at home with sugar and olive oil and a little vanilla if I felt like it. Wouldn’t ever bother buying... to be honest
I am a huge fan of facial scrubs. I’ve tried high end and drugstore scrubs. These L’Oréal scrubs I think are great. The packaging is great and the actual product is great. It’s not overly gritty or overly creamy if that makes sense. It’s pretty affordable and worth the price. I like to use this once maybe twice a week.
Tulsa
Love this sugar scrub! When I used it the very first time I thought it smelled a bit weird but now I actually really like it. Even being a scrub it's pretty soft and gentle on your skin. Leaves it feeling super smooth after the very first use. Definitely will be buying more and trying the other scrubs they have too.
This loreal Paris pure sugar scrub was OK I tried it for about one month. Its a very light scrub I was disappointed in it immediately melting once it got in contact with water so it did not give my skin enough of an exfoliation. It did leave my skin more surprised and with a glow
How do you like this? What was your results? I received the kiwi one and I am obsessed!
Bremerton, WA
L'Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Smooth & Glow
Does this really make your skin glow? How natural are the ingredients?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email