BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #49 in Facial Cleansers

L'Oréal's Pure Sugar Scrubs are a naturally derived blend of 3 pure sugars paired with finely ground Acai, nutrient-rich Grapeseed and Monoi Oils. This ultrasoft sugar scrub is truly kind to your skin. It is made with brown, blonde, and white sugars, rich in minerals and melts into skin for gentle, yet effective exfoliation. This L'Oréal face scrub can leave skin smooth and glow for both face and lips. See effective results immediately. This grapeseed oil sugar scrub leaves skin feeling fresher and rejuvenated. Dirt, oil and impurities are effectively removed. Dull skin is gently polished away. In 1 week: skin feels baby-soft, smooth and comforted. Skin looks rebalanced, healthier, smoother, and glowing.

• L'Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Smooth & Glow11 Answers
  • How do you like this? What was your results? I received t...12 Answers
  • Does this really make your skin glow? How natural are the...9 Answers
Buy on target.com
  • "I received this is my first VoxBox! The packaging was impressive, very sleek yet weighted in the hand. The texture is amazing, not abrasive at all. This was a good sign, as I have very sensitive skin. The smells was nice, relaxing in a way. The application is very easy, as it glides onto the skin without being sticky or tacky. Not a lot was needed. A trick is to not cover your entire face with it while it is dry, which is how you apply it. When you start rubbing it in with your wet fingers it was spread even further so a dab will do you fine! It's scrubs without scratching, which is major with my sensitive skin. It felt luxurious to rub it over the face. And within seconds it was gone, as it is very easy to wipe off. No residue or stickiness was left. Overall, there wasn't anything negative for me to say about this product! It hit every standard I hold all of my products to. Here's to seeing what happens when it become part of the daily routine! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 75 reviews
Lenka C.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product.
It smells great like acai, sugar, and honey. The texture is not too abrasive,
but not too soft— you get a nice deep clean with this scrub. My skin was baby
soft after just one use. I think it works for all skin types but I recommend
moisturizing after using to keep you skin soft and hydrated. I liked that some
of the ingredients are pretty natural and you can use it on your lips also for
a deep lip scrub— perfect to use before applying lipstick to get that beautiful
smooth application! The price point is right, there is a ton of product you
will get many uses out of this and it even tastes good!!! I reccomend it, it is
a good drug store product. Minus one star because the packaging is very bulky
and not travel friendly.

**** I received this product complimentary in exchange
for my unbiased review.

Lauren M.
I really really wanted to like this product!!

I received the L'oreal Pure Sugar scrub in smooth and glow and I was not at all impressed. First off, the scent alone made me not want to try the product; It has a strange, off-putting odor. Second, I'm not really sure why this is even called a scrub. The sugars melt in the heat of your shower or bath before any real exfoliation can take place. I tried using this 'scrub' on damp skin, outside the stream of water, and still had minimal results: I was just rubbing stinky sugar onto my bare leg. Aside from not actually doing anything, I would definitely never consider putting this on my face despite the packaging encouraging me to do so. This product doesn't seem to be well thought out or effective in any way...it is just a mix of sugar and scented oil in a recipe reminiscent of a DIY site. I definitely would not purchase this product.

I still have hope for the purify and unclog kiwi scrub, but, at this point,  I don't expect to be dazzled.
Linh V.
REVIEW***: L’oreal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub

Claims: This product will not dry out skin and is made for all skin types. Immediate results include smoother and glowing skin. A gentle exfoliation removes the “dirt, oils and impurities of the skin”.

Description: This pure sugar scrub smooth and glow is one of three products in L’oreal’s new pure sugar scrub bar. The other types include nourish/soften, and purify/unclog. The pure sugar scrub is made of 3 kinds of pure sugars including, brown, blonde, and white sugars that are rich in minerals.

The package is very nice and durable. The brown box matches the color of the product. The box does a good job in describing the product and how to use. The sugar scrub comes in a glass jar with 1.7oz of product. The product could have came with a spatula for sanitary reasons. The sugar scrub was thick and tiny sweet sugar smell. It was not difficult to apply to my face. The sugar scrub was texturized with sugar beads that dissolved almost instantly when water was applied. I did not have any trouble removing the product off my face. My skin was instantly soft and smooth. I did not notice a significant glow. With many exfoliators I was kinda disappointed that my face was a little dry. (L’oreal does claim that this product will not dry out the skin, but it is also, colder where I am, which can cause my skin to feel dry.)

Recommendations: Use 3 times a week. Safe to use on lips. This product retails for $12.99 on L’oreal Paris USA online website.

Disclaimer* I received this product from Influenster and L’oreal Paris for my honest review.
Liana M.
Washington, DC
From the look of the packaging, it is aesthetically pleasing and simple, which I am a fan of such aesthetics. The product itself doesn't have a chemical odor which pacifies my fears of putting unknown products on my face. It has a very natural smell, not great, but not forced of scents either. It's a gentle scrub, but enough grain to assure you that it will exfoliate. A plus is that it's also gentle to use on your lips! Over all I am pleased with the L'Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Smooth & Glow. However, the instructions do instruct you to use dry hands with it, which was a bit of a bummer for me because I'm one to do my skin care routine while in the shower. This is why I didn't reach for it as much, but other than that, it is a genuine product that serves its purpose at a decent price point.
Taylor S.
So, I recently received the L'oreal Pure Sugar Smooth and Glow Facial Scrub from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes, so here I am giving my thoughts on the product! Overall, I'd give this product 4 out of 5 stars, and here's why: the product is said to be a face and lip scrub that will exfoliate the skin leaving it super smooth and glowing. I think the product is excellent for exfoliating the face. It is gentle enough for the sensitive skin on our faces, but not so gentle that it hardly does anything. It is the perfect texture. It smells very nice too, in my opinion it smells like a very light, clean lemony scent. It is very easy to use also. You just take a small amount on the tip of your fingers and massage it into the skin. What I really enjoyed about it is that when massaged into the skin, the beads will eventually dissolve into a nice milky texture which I feel like hydrates the skin pretty well. So as far as enhancing the smoothness and glow of the skin, I'd say it does it's job. However, I gave it 4 stars because it does nothing to exfoliate my lips. I'd say it is too gentle to exfoliate the lips, and I used it when my lips were very dry and flaky and it did absolutely nothing for them. Other than that, I think this product is excellent. Not to mention the price is only $13, not half bad. And you get a good bit of product too. So, I think it is definitely worth buying. If you're looking for a good inexpensive facial exfoliator, give this a try.
Lia D.
Hudsonville, MI
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now and have seen noticeable improvements in my skin. Following a facial cleanser, I use this product all over my face every other day. Although the smell is different and takes some getting used to, after using it for this long I don’t really mind it anymore. I like the fact that unlike most exfoliants, the “exfoliant beads” are pure sugar. They still scrub away dead skin, dirt, and clean out pores, but as you gently massage them into your face, the sugar tends to dissolve. Overall, I do enjoy using sugar scrubs for my lips and not so much my entire face, but I feel that this product performed just as well as other drugstore and high-end brand sugar scrubs I have tried. NOTE: Although I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, this review has been entirely my own personal opinion.
Michelle G.
I was so excited to receive this in a VoxBox this month. This item was complimentary and I am so glad I was sent this scrub in particular. During this time of year, my skin can get very dry and dull. It’s a mission to find a good balance on my face with slathering it in greasy moisturizers which are ineffective and over the too for me. This has been such a pleasant product. I will say that this scrub has a highly unusual scent for me which I don’t like very much but it’s not a dealbreaker. After awhile, it begins to smell faintly of lemon which helps. After I use a mild cleanser in the shower, I have been apply this on my clean dry face and then using wet hands to scrub. I felt like my face was fresh and soft after I rinsed off the scrub. It really left me with a healthy, clean glow that even my fiancé noticed. I enjoyed this a lot. Not very abrasive and effective for my skin. This is a game changer!
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
@Influenster @Lorealskin and use the hashtags #PureSugarScrubs #complimentary

I received this face scrub complimentary a few weeks ago. I have integrated it into my skin routine with no issues at all. It's gentle on my skin and the box says that you will notice results after two weeks. To he honest I have noticed results immediately. Immediately after using it my skin is baby smooth and looks so glowy! It is amazing. Also the fact that you can use it on your lips is such a bonus to make sure your lips are smooth especially in the winter time when they tend to dry out. The only reason I didn't give it 5 starts is because the color is slightly off putting and it doesn't have the best smell. I wish it would have a fresher scent, and also I noticed the instructions don't say whether or not to leave the product on for a few mins or immediately wash off which I think would be great if that was included in the directions, but other than that I am in love with it. It will definitely be something that I continue to use in my skincare routine. Just remember: put into dry skin but then make sure you wet your fingers before massaging the product onto your fingers.
Sage H.
Rutland, VT
I received the L'Oréal Paris Sugar Scrub from influenster for free for testing purposes. It works exactly as it says it does; smooth, soft and clearer skin are the result. After 3 days of use, there was a noticeable change in the complexion of my skin. I have extremely fair skin and often my nose and cheeks are unbearably rosey but even the first night I used the sugar scrub my skin was much less red than it normally is. Day 3; my skin looks noticeably different. My complexion is much more even and even the dark shadows under my eyes and in the corner of my eyes where the bridge of my nose is, seemed to have vanished. I'm very picky about what I put on my skin and often I won't use any "drug-store" products such as the L'Oréal brand but I am impressed with this product and the ingredients! I will be recommending this to the people I know who also struggle with inconsistency complexion due to their skin fairness. Overall this product exceeded my expectations but I am disappointed in the ingredients as effective scrubs do not need so many chemicals and that's where I knock off one star.
Olivia M.
Marion, IN
l'oréal-paris-pure-sugar-scrub-smooth-&-glow
I loved this product! It kept my skin moisturized and helped clear up some of my ance. When I first got it, I thought the jar was small but after using it, I can get at least a months worth of use out of it. I use it about 3/4 times a week. Also, instead of just wetting my fingertips, I use a damp towel and wet my face to help apply it better! I would definitely try the other products!
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
People keep asking me how many times should we use scrub in a week and after scrubbing can we apply mask ..if so which facial mask is suitable #lorealparis #puresugarscrub
Katelyn V.
How do you like this? What was your results? I received the kiwi one and I am obsessed!
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
Sarah J.
Does this really make your skin glow? How natural are the ingredients?
Vanessa H.
Lumberton, NC
Does this product help lighten up scars?