BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Samara O.
Hampstead, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color, but it takes about 3 or 4 coats. It also chips very easily, even after multiple coats and a topcoat.
Tahira A.
I love pure ice nail polishes because they are so vibrant and show up a lot
Jess I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty color but needs a solid 3-4 coats in order for it to stay on and not chip. It did chip within a couple of days which was disappointing
Cheyanne B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love pure ice. I've had my fair share over the years. Not to crazy about the color though probably just because I don't like pink lol.
chaela a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a bit on the shear side. and needed a few coat . but its not that bad for the price. i love getting this polish especially for nail art. because there lots of colors and its affordable
Beatriz O.
SUNRISE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a kind of sealer for the nail polish that just applied the dries instantly 😱 this solved my life and I no longer amanezco with the marks of my sheets on the nails 😅 apart works as a gel because it makes the finish of the painting Be brighter and lasts a lot
Seerat M.
Just love the formula and the colors. Does not dry away, i have few of them for few years now and still work like a. New baby. They are ling lasting plus they dry very fast! That's what i live about them the most!!!
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?