BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marissa C.
Stephenville, TX
I love this color! Not only is Pure Ice a great brand, but they have some beautiful colors to fit everyone's taste.
Christy M.
Burkesville , KY
Great product for the price. Great staying power. Great color and dries quickly. I would recommend this to anyone
Linda X.
Ham Lake, MN
Very nice nail polish . I just have to say that it is a bit sheer . So you'll need a few more coats that usual .
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
Very easy to apply, many great colors. However even with a top coat the color seems to go after only a few days.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Nice formula and only needs two coats. Nice color selection.. would definitely recommend this brand and line.
Cassandra P.
I am not a fan of the pure ice nail polishes. They are very watery and need many, many coats to do the job.
Megan M.
Barberton, OH
I love pure ice nail polish line! It's so inexpensive and there are always so many colors to choose from
Berenice D.
Very pretty color options will take couple coats but not to expensive, have couple different colors
April S.
Paragould, AR
Like the color but chips easy doesn't last very long and need several coats of polish to look nice
Kelly S.
One of my favorite pure ice nail polish colors! Totally worth the price! And love how they go on!
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?