BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Joeyy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a nice fast drying nail polish! I purchased this item at Walmart! It's not my 100% favorite but it's pretty good!
Kelli M.
This is my all time favorite brand of nail polish. They have wonderful colors as well as a wide variety of them. This polish goes on smoothly and after applying that second coat it looks amazing. The polish lasts for a good while. I really recommend this polish for all you painters :)
Karine S.
Carmichael, CA
This is a gourges color. Well formulated nail polish. It stayed well on my townails but came off in a about 3 days on my fingernails.
M B.
Great color! Drys fast and mostly needs only one coat of polish. And very cute packaging.
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
These nail polishes are perfect to me. They are so incredibley inexpensive and have such amazing colors each time. Some of the colors are very sheer so you have to apply multiple coats and others are very pigmented. But the price is great, the packaging is so cute to me and perfect for traveling since you can keep them anywhere with their tiny size
Grace H.
New Plymouth, ID
This is an amazing color!!! Looks great on toes!! It's pink but when it hits the light it has an electric blue shine!! Only two coats needed! It doesn't last very long, but with a clear top coat it lasts fine!
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
Very easy to apply, many great colors. However even with a top coat the color seems to go after only a few days.
chaela a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a bit on the shear side. and needed a few coat . but its not that bad for the price. i love getting this polish especially for nail art. because there lots of colors and its affordable
andrea m.
I love this pink color more like a pastel peony pink i would say but anywho it is awesome color for those that love pinks and pastels
Suzy R.
Absolutely love this color. It's fun and flirty and goes well with most of my closet!. This particular brand goes on very smoothly and easily - definitely need two coats for appropriate coverage. And you'll want a top coat as well. One of my favorite brands. It's not weighty, and it dries very quickly. Also very affordable so you can buy a variety of colors! Woot!
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?