BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crysta H.
Saint Clair
Ok this product is not my favorite. It is very runny not creamy like other nail polishes. I don't recommend this Polish brand.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I used this for spring and it is such a pretty pink. I did have to use 2 coats but it went on nicely and was easy to remove.
Rebecca J.
Nooooooooooooo
Just no
It's streaky it dries weird the cookie payoff and pigmentations is terrible!! I hate these polishes
Yvonne T.
Salinas, CA
Everything about this product is amazing . The color is nice and has a nice finish it also drys fast which is a big plus
Samara O.
Hampstead, NC
I love this color, but it takes about 3 or 4 coats. It also chips very easily, even after multiple coats and a topcoat.
Joeyy C.
It's a nice fast drying nail polish! I purchased this item at Walmart! It's not my 100% favorite but it's pretty good!
Sally S.
Atlanta, GA
Not very good. You have to add a lot of coats for it to be opaque. By the end of the week, my nails were all chipped.
Caitlin C.
It doesn't stay on very long and chips very easily. the colors are very pretty and there are a wide range of colors.
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
One of my favorite colors. It's not to bright and not to pale. It's my go to color if I can't find a shade I like.
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
Amazing summer color! Fast drying with a shiny finish. Will not last long though - need to touch up every 2-3 days.
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?