BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
April S.
Paragould, AR
Like the color but chips easy doesn't last very long and need several coats of polish to look nice
Rebecca J.
Nooooooooooooo
Just no
It's streaky it dries weird the cookie payoff and pigmentations is terrible!! I hate these polishes
M B.
Great color! Drys fast and mostly needs only one coat of polish. And very cute packaging.
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
These nail polishes are perfect to me. They are so incredibley inexpensive and have such amazing colors each time. Some of the colors are very sheer so you have to apply multiple coats and others are very pigmented. But the price is great, the packaging is so cute to me and perfect for traveling since you can keep them anywhere with their tiny size
Grace H.
New Plymouth, ID
This is an amazing color!!! Looks great on toes!! It's pink but when it hits the light it has an electric blue shine!! Only two coats needed! It doesn't last very long, but with a clear top coat it lasts fine!
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
Very easy to apply, many great colors. However even with a top coat the color seems to go after only a few days.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Nice formula and only needs two coats. Nice color selection.. would definitely recommend this brand and line.
Sally S.
Atlanta, GA
Not very good. You have to add a lot of coats for it to be opaque. By the end of the week, my nails were all chipped.
Kelsey A.
I love this color and the brand it only takes two coats and it is affordable. It lasts about 5 days for me and the color is beautiful.
Soila F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product if u wanna wear it for a day I notice it chips easily. But they have quite a selection in colors also very affordable.
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?