BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Roja L.
Charlotte, NC
Great shine and great color. This does chip very fast. I will not repurchase
Berenice D.
Very pretty color options will take couple coats but not to expensive, have couple different colors
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this polish is excellent. They have beautiful colors. It does take two coats or more to get the perfect coverage, but it dries pretty fast.
Bri Lee L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the vibrant colors that they offer! The quality is good for the price but not the best. It looks good but chips a lot faster than I'd like
Colleen O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of bright punks and this color doesn't disappoint. This one of my favorite colors for pedicures and the polish holds up without chipping or peeling.
Yvonne T.
Salinas, CA
Everything about this product is amazing . The color is nice and has a nice finish it also drys fast which is a big plus
Rylee B.
The Pure Ice Polishes are very good and they are a great price. The polish does not come out streaky and is true to its color. If you're on a budget these polishes are very good. I would repurchase them and get more shades as well.
Rebecca J.
Nooooooooooooo
Just no
It's streaky it dries weird the cookie payoff and pigmentations is terrible!! I hate these polishes
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to have this exact nail polish & remember always liking it when I was younger. It's a "Barbie" pink color & it's really shiny & pretty
Crysta H.
Saint Clair
Ok this product is not my favorite. It is very runny not creamy like other nail polishes. I don't recommend this Polish brand.
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?