BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
It love how smooth, easy, and simple it apply on my nails. I'm not a good polisher but it looked almost professional when I used it. It came out great! I love it.
Grace H.
New Plymouth, ID
This is an amazing color!!! Looks great on toes!! It's pink but when it hits the light it has an electric blue shine!! Only two coats needed! It doesn't last very long, but with a clear top coat it lasts fine!
Colleen O.
I'm a huge fan of bright punks and this color doesn't disappoint. This one of my favorite colors for pedicures and the polish holds up without chipping or peeling.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
Pure Ice may not be my favorite but it's extremely cheap and a lot of them are very good quality.I like this color for the summer and I didn't really need two coats.I would recommend.
Erica P.
Hobart, IN
I absolutely love this Polish. I have already gone through two bottles and I'm working on my third one. this color is so pretty and it doesn't chip too quickly
Catarina K.
Carlisle, PA
I personally don't like the pure ice nail polish, only for the simple fact of how many layers you need to put on. But I do however love the colors they have.
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
I love this affordable nail polish! This color is a beautiful metallic pink, and it stays on very well with minimal chipping. I've used this brand for years.
Jen A.
The color is nice and works well. I only have the shade of pink. It is shimmery. It would last long with proper care too. Suitable for my pale skin as well,
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
For the price this polish is excellent. They have beautiful colors. It does take two coats or more to get the perfect coverage, but it dries pretty fast.
Rachel K.
It was ok, to me I felt like I didn't get very long of wear using this. Also if you work in the medical field the alcohol rub takes it right off.
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?