BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Araceli r.
Paramount, California
What a nice color i would wear it for ever but will wanna have otjer colors. would recommend
Madison K.
Good color but even after using nail polish remover, the color stills stays on your nails. The residue stays on for quite a long time and there is no easy way to get it off. Overall not a great product.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this color!!! Stays on for a long time without chipping!!!!!!
Brynn S.
The Color is exactly what it looks like on the bottle. It is really pretty on every color skin.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
It love how smooth, easy, and simple it apply on my nails. I'm not a good polisher but it looked almost professional when I used it. It came out great! I love it.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX
My all time favorite color from this brand. Its such a bright pretty pink. It also goes on very well and lasts about a week for me. So I really don't have any complaints!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't find this exact color and I am not certain how to add items to influencester to review that are not already on here so if anyone does know PLEASE EMAIL ME TASHASTJAMES83@GMAIL.COM I would greatly appreciate it as I have TONS of items to add...NOW 4 my review****
I'm totally addicted to gel nail polish all together!! pure ice is an inexpensive brand that I picked.up at my local Wal-Mart and this shade patient pleasure is absolutely beautiful especially for summer. I think it would compliment any skin tone but I'll be honest I think it really pops on my tan skin. it's a beautiful shiny gel finish that does not chip you get beautiful true salon results at home @under $2 per bottle you can afford to purchase an array of the beautiful shades this brand hss to offer!!!
Caitlin C.
It doesn't stay on very long and chips very easily. the colors are very pretty and there are a wide range of colors.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of my favorite nail polishes. goes on smooth, 2 layers max, non expensive. love this stuff. perfect color for spring and summer
Cassandra P.
I am not a fan of the pure ice nail polishes. They are very watery and need many, many coats to do the job.
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?