BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Crysta H.
Saint Clair
Ok this product is not my favorite. It is very runny not creamy like other nail polishes. I don't recommend this Polish brand.
Rebecca J.
Nooooooooooooo
Just no
It's streaky it dries weird the cookie payoff and pigmentations is terrible!! I hate these polishes
Yvonne T.
Salinas, CA
Everything about this product is amazing . The color is nice and has a nice finish it also drys fast which is a big plus
April S.
Paragould, AR
Like the color but chips easy doesn't last very long and need several coats of polish to look nice
Jessica O.
Hooks, TX
Best nail polish ever! Last long with no chipping! My favorite colors are the shimmery ones!
Soila F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product if u wanna wear it for a day I notice it chips easily. But they have quite a selection in colors also very affordable.
Kelsey A.
I love this color and the brand it only takes two coats and it is affordable. It lasts about 5 days for me and the color is beautiful.
Sally S.
Atlanta, GA
Not very good. You have to add a lot of coats for it to be opaque. By the end of the week, my nails were all chipped.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Nice formula and only needs two coats. Nice color selection.. would definitely recommend this brand and line.
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
Very easy to apply, many great colors. However even with a top coat the color seems to go after only a few days.
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?