BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I bought mine at Walmart. I get 5 shades but this is my favorite. I love the colors and I liked it pretty good because it dried fast, and really did glow in the dark. however at least 2 coats are needed to get a good and strong glow.
Madison K.
Good color but even after using nail polish remover, the color stills stays on your nails. The residue stays on for quite a long time and there is no easy way to get it off. Overall not a great product.
Juana G.
I really enjoy these nail polishes they are amazing and easy to apply one coat does it. I usually do two coats and it's perfect it lasts a while I have tons of colors if this brand!
Kelli M.
This is my all time favorite brand of nail polish. They have wonderful colors as well as a wide variety of them. This polish goes on smoothly and after applying that second coat it looks amazing. The polish lasts for a good while. I really recommend this polish for all you painters :)
Carissa M.
I have this in a shade of silver glitter, can't remember the name but I adore it, I use it for my base color that I design or do stamping on top and it really compliments my nails beautifully. The glitter is gorgeous.
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
This nail polish isn't very pigmented and generally needs a few coats to get the color you want. It is definitely not good for those who use there hand for working a lot because this polish chips fairly easy.
Rylee B.
The Pure Ice Polishes are very good and they are a great price. The polish does not come out streaky and is true to its color. If you're on a budget these polishes are very good. I would repurchase them and get more shades as well.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX
My all time favorite color from this brand. Its such a bright pretty pink. It also goes on very well and lasts about a week for me. So I really don't have any complaints!
chaela a.
Its a bit on the shear side. and needed a few coat . but its not that bad for the price. i love getting this polish especially for nail art. because there lots of colors and its affordable
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
I love this color and it stays on for a good week. the price is nice and I can get more than just this color. The shape of the bottle helps me keep a hold of it when I'm not using a table.
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?