BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shelby M.
I absolutely love Pure ICE nail polish. Very affordable and goes on well. I think I own all the colors. I've even bought the same colors before because I have so many I forget what colors I have bought. I recommend Pure ICE Nail polish to everyone.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I couldn't find this exact color and I am not certain how to add items to influencester to review that are not already on here so if anyone does know PLEASE EMAIL ME TASHASTJAMES83@GMAIL.COM I would greatly appreciate it as I have TONS of items to add...NOW 4 my review****
I'm totally addicted to gel nail polish all together!! pure ice is an inexpensive brand that I picked.up at my local Wal-Mart and this shade patient pleasure is absolutely beautiful especially for summer. I think it would compliment any skin tone but I'll be honest I think it really pops on my tan skin. it's a beautiful shiny gel finish that does not chip you get beautiful true salon results at home @under $2 per bottle you can afford to purchase an array of the beautiful shades this brand hss to offer!!!
Jesika D.
Swanton, VT
I love this shade of pink, it's got a beautiful shine to it l. I wear a lot of pink and this color just sets my outfits rather than wearing oink all the time. I love it, it's also very elegant!
Carissa M.
I have this in a shade of silver glitter, can't remember the name but I adore it, I use it for my base color that I design or do stamping on top and it really compliments my nails beautifully. The glitter is gorgeous.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Rio is a thin lacquer or topcoat that is multidimensional it shifts from pink to blue to purple it sparkles and does not chip it is a beautiful shade from Pure Ice nail polish
Victoria D.
New Iberia
This is a great color to use on your nails for any occasion. This is very easy to blend and it gives you a matte to shimmery finish. I would recommend this product
Suzy R.
Absolutely love this color. It's fun and flirty and goes well with most of my closet!. This particular brand goes on very smoothly and easily - definitely need two coats for appropriate coverage. And you'll want a top coat as well. One of my favorite brands. It's not weighty, and it dries very quickly. Also very affordable so you can buy a variety of colors! Woot!
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
These nail polishes are perfect to me. They are so incredibley inexpensive and have such amazing colors each time. Some of the colors are very sheer so you have to apply multiple coats and others are very pigmented. But the price is great, the packaging is so cute to me and perfect for traveling since you can keep them anywhere with their tiny size
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I bought mine at Walmart. I get 5 shades but this is my favorite. I love the colors and I liked it pretty good because it dried fast, and really did glow in the dark. however at least 2 coats are needed to get a good and strong glow.
Madison K.
Good color but even after using nail polish remover, the color stills stays on your nails. The residue stays on for quite a long time and there is no easy way to get it off. Overall not a great product.
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?