BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rio is a thin lacquer or topcoat that is multidimensional it shifts from pink to blue to purple it sparkles and does not chip it is a beautiful shade from Pure Ice nail polish
Victoria D.
New Iberia
This is a great color to use on your nails for any occasion. This is very easy to blend and it gives you a matte to shimmery finish. I would recommend this product
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
I love this affordable nail polish! This color is a beautiful metallic pink, and it stays on very well with minimal chipping. I've used this brand for years.
Jessica O.
Hooks, TX
Best nail polish ever! Last long with no chipping! My favorite colors are the shimmery ones!
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
Very easy to apply, many great colors. However even with a top coat the color seems to go after only a few days.
Grace H.
New Plymouth, ID
This is an amazing color!!! Looks great on toes!! It's pink but when it hits the light it has an electric blue shine!! Only two coats needed! It doesn't last very long, but with a clear top coat it lasts fine!
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
These nail polishes are perfect to me. They are so incredibley inexpensive and have such amazing colors each time. Some of the colors are very sheer so you have to apply multiple coats and others are very pigmented. But the price is great, the packaging is so cute to me and perfect for traveling since you can keep them anywhere with their tiny size
M B.
Great color! Drys fast and mostly needs only one coat of polish. And very cute packaging.
Linda X.
Ham Lake, MN
Very nice nail polish . I just have to say that it is a bit sheer . So you'll need a few more coats that usual .
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for spring and it is such a pretty pink. I did have to use 2 coats but it went on nicely and was easy to remove.
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?