BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Decorate your nails with Pure Ice: It can be used on your toenails and fingernails to add a touch of color and shimmer. To use this .5-fl oz Pure Ice Nail Polish, shake gently before use and for best results, apply two coats.

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
The only reason I give this nail polish 1 star is because the color is very pretty. It is a cheaper brand nail polish, but I would expect it to at least last 24 hours before chipping, especially since it was on my toes. I received this in my Spring Wal-Mart beauty box, which was another disappointment in itself.
I used a good brand first coat and top coat, so it wasn't like I just put the polish on by itself. I will not buy this product again unless I hear or see reviews that they've changed.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this polish, in shade Day to Night. The name is very fitting considering when you wear this in sunlight, the color shifts from a pink and golden shade, to a purple golden shade. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this color. The picture I posted doesn't do this color justice. You can purchase this for under 2 dollars at Walmart . 5 stars from me!
Alicia W.
I absolutely love this shade from pure ice. It applies evenly and smoothly. It reminds me a lot of the Mickey nail polish from julep. In my experience the pure ice nail polish chips within the first few days of me wearing them, but I don't mind because they are priced very low and they look beautiful. Just make sure you apply a top coat over it.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this nail polish. I have this in so many colors that I
can't even begin to name them all. They are a very good nail polish
brand. These nail polishes apply very smoothly and have a regular drying
time. They have the most beautiful colors. Also, they are just like a
$1. I will be buying more of these and you should too!
jada A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pure ice is a really good brand and it's full of really good colors but the polish is to streaky and it's thin. But the color is really nice and it dries very quickly. I wouldn't really recommend this brand to other but my experience may be different from theirs.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pure ice is a pretty decent nail polish to own if you are looking to not spend much money. Easy to apply and pretty quick to dry. So many color options to choose from. I would buy this again. It wasn't quick to chip.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love their glitter polishes, they are one of the best! The price for these polishes are amazing, and they have so many colors to choose from. You only need two swipes for it to really show up! Would recommend, will definitely continue to purchase more.
Shelby M.
I absolutely love Pure ICE nail polish. Very affordable and goes on well. I think I own all the colors. I've even bought the same colors before because I have so many I forget what colors I have bought. I recommend Pure ICE Nail polish to everyone.
Jesika D.
FAIRFIELD, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shade of pink, it's got a beautiful shine to it l. I wear a lot of pink and this color just sets my outfits rather than wearing oink all the time. I love it, it's also very elegant!
Carissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in a shade of silver glitter, can't remember the name but I adore it, I use it for my base color that I design or do stamping on top and it really compliments my nails beautifully. The glitter is gorgeous.
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?