BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Face Masks

Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes. 3 Pure Clays and Eucalyptus. For Oily and Shiny Skin.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged Pure-Clay face mask for clogged pores with the power of Eucalyptus to purify and mattify your skin in just 10 minutes. Our fresh, indulgent eucalyptus skin care formula provides a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience, while powerful pure clays penetrate deep to remove impurities and unclog pores. Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Face Mask addresses your shiny and oily skin to reveal clarified, mattified, and refreshed complexion. Immediately skin appears purified and healthier. Skin looks less shiny and excess oil is reduced. Pores seem tightened and less visible, without over-drying.

Use After Use. Skin looks re-energized and refreshed. Skin complexion appears fresher. Skin is visibly healthier and more beautiful.

• Aqua / Water

• Really works well if you use a few different?2 Answers
  • Does anyone that has used this mask have issue with crepey/loose ...1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am reviewing the Brightening Mask on here because for some reason I was unable to review it on Influenster. I know that this is a well known and raved about Mask! I love it just as everyone does. BEWARE, it does burn a bit so if you have sensitive skin, I would avoid using it often. I usually put in on after cleaning around twice a week. I put a fairly thick layer on and it dries almost instantly! After it completely dries, my face is pretty much locked in with no expression. It does have a very tight drying effect. With that being said, it will be hard for you to make any expressions while wearing this mask! It is worth it though! My face comes out vibrant and refreshed after every use. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with normal skin! It will draw out the build up of impurities, dirt, and pollution, reduce dull skin and increase luminosity, even out your skin tone, and allow your skin to breathe! Prepare for your skin to be rebalanced!
Ally S.
Richmond, VA
My thoughts ... Tonight I tried the new Pure-Clay Mask by L’Oréal! 💬When I first opened the mask the color was beautiful and it smelt really great... some mask i can’t stand the smell of! 💬Application was so smooth and fast 💬This is one of the first masks I’ve used recently that i felt dried very evenly 💬Removal of the mask with water came off very easily which I really LOVED seeing as many masks that are clay can be difficult to remove 💬After removal my skin feels so soft and overall feels better to touch!
I definitely will be using this mask again! The box recommends to use 3 times a week!
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
My sister and I were at Target a while ago and had a coupon for a L’Oréal product. We both wanted to try this face mask, so we picked it up. I had never tried any L’Oréal masks before so I was very excited to try it.

Both of us have oily skin and charcoal/clay masks work the best for oily skin.

The packaging is very sleek. There’s a green lid and a clear jar. The application isn’t ideal because you had to dip your fingers into the jar which isn’t the cleanest method of application. I use a cheap foundation brush to apply it.

The mask doesn’t have a strong smell which is great if you’re sensitive to fragrance.

When the mask is on, it tightens your face. It mattifies and can crumble off a little bit. When the mask is on you can see it seeping into your pores which sounds weird but after the 10 min is up, if you look in the mirror, you can see little dots on your face where the product has sunken in. I especially see this in my t-zone and where I tend to have large pores.

After washing it off my face feels soft and feels better. It’s not hard to wash off even though it is a clay mask. I haven’t noticed any long term effects but it doesn’t make me breakout.

I would recommend this mask to anyone with oily skin and would like to try a cheap drugstore mask.

L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask
Andrea K.
Howell, MI
This mask smells like a day at the spa! I love this clay mask. You can get it for a great price. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I have no issues with this mask. My skin always feels so clean after I use this product. A lot of times I will multi mask and use this and the L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask. I just used the last of my first jar, I will definitely repurchase! Drugstores usually have “buy one get one half off” for these, you wouldn’t be disappointed if you got two!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This mask was great at removing impurities, reducing shine, unclogging pores, and overall refreshing my skin. It was easy applying and did have a drying effect but after removing my skin was smooth and wasn't dry. It was also easy to remove with warm water and circular motions. I like how it gives me a mattifying effect and a little goes a long ways. It has a nice spalike eucalyptus scent. My skin felt so smooth after using! This mask is very helpful on days that my skin is more oiler than others and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to more effectively clean their skin, unclog pores and reduce oilyness.
Jo O.
10107 Nw River Hills Dr. Kansas City
 begin with, the packaging is gorgeous. It reminds me of the really expensive products you can purchase at the mall. (i was very surprised to see how inexpensive they are on amazon). The smell is a pleasant, clean scent, and the texture is smooth, not thick and definitely not watery. The mask went on smooth and it doesn't take much of the product to cover your face. It started drying almost as soon as i was finished applying. After 15 minutes it felt like my face was pleasantly tight. it didn't hurt, it just felt like the mask was pulling out the oil in my skin. It washed off smooth too.
Vrinda B.
San Francisco
I have pretty oily skin that also gets dry patches, so exfoliating is very important to my skincare routine. This mask provides great exfoliation and has even shrunk most of my pores without drying my skin out to desert-like conditions. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and ready for the rest of my skincare and makeup application. I am currently on my second jar and have about 3 masks left until I have to buy another jar, which I will be. I highly recommend this mask if you're looking to smooth out your skin and exfoliate. The only downside is it is very perfumy scented, and can be a little overwhelming if you're sensitive to fragrance. But I don't really mind it personally.
Maydelis C.
Miami
I love face masks and have used many different ones over the years. My skin is fairly oily and I suffer from breakouts around my jaw line. I decided to try the purity mask and I'm so glad I did. I still get the same clean feeling but my skin feels so soft and hydrated whilst also removing the excess oil from my skin. I can't say if it'll have any long term effects but I will keep using it for sure. I'm big on skin care and have used simple products for many many years as its the only range that doesn't cause irritation but I have to say l'oreal have nailed it on this! Thank you!
Rachel C.
This mask works really good . It makes your skin feel amazing afterwards. It works by cleaning out all of your dirt oil makeup & impurities. It's a nice mask to put on at night time after a long day just make sure to cleanse and then you can put it on and relax on the couch watch your favorite tv show for 20 mins and rinse off . It leaves your skin feeling brand new. [product:l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-face-mask]
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
I chose to use it on my worst oily area, my forehead. Ever since I had my youngest son 10 months ago, my forehead breaks out like I'm a teenager. It is so oily that I've even stopped putting moisturizer in that spot. 12 hours after using the clay mask my skin looks cleaner and the oil is drastically reduced. I could actually use moisturizer today after using the mask. It goes on very smoothly, cool feeling. It goes right off with water. My fave feels free of dirt and oil. I most definitely will be using this again today, and the maximum amount of 3 times weekly.
Alyssa H.
Where can i find this product?
Bre K.
Has anyone tried this product? How is it?
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Does this really works??
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
Bought this product but have yet to try. Has anyone tried this && what are your thoughts on it??
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Does this dry out your face?