BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #41 in Face Masks

Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes. 3 Pure Clays and Eucalyptus. For Oily and Shiny Skin.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged Pure-Clay face mask for clogged pores with the power of Eucalyptus to purify and mattify your skin in just 10 minutes. Our fresh, indulgent eucalyptus skin care formula provides a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience, while powerful pure clays penetrate deep to remove impurities and unclog pores. Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Face Mask addresses your shiny and oily skin to reveal clarified, mattified, and refreshed complexion. Immediately skin appears purified and healthier. Skin looks less shiny and excess oil is reduced. Pores seem tightened and less visible, without over-drying.

Use After Use. Skin looks re-energized and refreshed. Skin complexion appears fresher. Skin is visibly healthier and more beautiful.

• Aqua / Water

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • Which of the 3 masks do you think works the best?1 Answers
  • Really works well if you use a few different?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Face Mask
  • "I just received these this morning from Bzz Agent and I love it!!!! My skin looks and feels totally amazing and it made my face super clean and smooth! It works excellent on my sensitive face! It gives my skin a healthy breathable look!" in 170 reviews
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
The other day I went to the store on the look out for a face mask for my birthday. Long story short I bought this product for about 9.00$ at Wal-Mart and I wish I didn't. Its packaging is misleading it looks like your getting way more product and then when you open it theres next to no product in there! I was too lazy to take it back so I figured since there was next to no product in there it much be really superb. Wrong AGAIN. I put this product on my face and it started to burn so I waited 10 minutes. It took forever to get off and stained my wash cloth. My face was slightly softer but itchy. I have never been allergic to a face product but this was just sad. Misleading packaging, on the expensive side. In my opinion loreal failed 😭
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
My sister and I were at Target a while ago and had a coupon for a L’Oréal product. We both wanted to try this face mask, so we picked it up. I had never tried any L’Oréal masks before so I was very excited to try it.

Both of us have oily skin and charcoal/clay masks work the best for oily skin.

The packaging is very sleek. There’s a green lid and a clear jar. The application isn’t ideal because you had to dip your fingers into the jar which isn’t the cleanest method of application. I use a cheap foundation brush to apply it.

The mask doesn’t have a strong smell which is great if you’re sensitive to fragrance.

When the mask is on, it tightens your face. It mattifies and can crumble off a little bit. When the mask is on you can see it seeping into your pores which sounds weird but after the 10 min is up, if you look in the mirror, you can see little dots on your face where the product has sunken in. I especially see this in my t-zone and where I tend to have large pores.

After washing it off my face feels soft and feels better. It’s not hard to wash off even though it is a clay mask. I haven’t noticed any long term effects but it doesn’t make me breakout.

I would recommend this mask to anyone with oily skin and would like to try a cheap drugstore mask.

L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask
Andrea K.
Howell, MI
This mask smells like a day at the spa! I love this clay mask. You can get it for a great price. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I have no issues with this mask. My skin always feels so clean after I use this product. A lot of times I will multi mask and use this and the L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask. I just used the last of my first jar, I will definitely repurchase! Drugstores usually have “buy one get one half off” for these, you wouldn’t be disappointed if you got two!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This mask was great at removing impurities, reducing shine, unclogging pores, and overall refreshing my skin. It was easy applying and did have a drying effect but after removing my skin was smooth and wasn't dry. It was also easy to remove with warm water and circular motions. I like how it gives me a mattifying effect and a little goes a long ways. It has a nice spalike eucalyptus scent. My skin felt so smooth after using! This mask is very helpful on days that my skin is more oiler than others and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to more effectively clean their skin, unclog pores and reduce oilyness.
Jo O.
10107 Nw River Hills Dr. Kansas City
 begin with, the packaging is gorgeous. It reminds me of the really expensive products you can purchase at the mall. (i was very surprised to see how inexpensive they are on amazon). The smell is a pleasant, clean scent, and the texture is smooth, not thick and definitely not watery. The mask went on smooth and it doesn't take much of the product to cover your face. It started drying almost as soon as i was finished applying. After 15 minutes it felt like my face was pleasantly tight. it didn't hurt, it just felt like the mask was pulling out the oil in my skin. It washed off smooth too.
This stuff is so good, I can’t stop raving about it! As with any clay mask, it makes your face feel a bit tight after 15-20 minutes, giving you a cue to wash it off. The eucalyptus scent is soothing, too. This mask leaves my face feeling super soft without any weird residue that you can get from other masks. I use this mask ranging from once a week to once every two weeks and it lasted me about 8 months. It definitely helped with the oily skin I suffered through during high school! I found that it helped calm down some angry breakouts, which was an added bonus.
April B.
United States
So I think this is pretty cute packaging for a drugstore mask and it was a nice price. This is a nice thick mask that dries down pretty quickly. Once removed, it leaves your face matte and smooth looking. This mask does a great job of cleaning out those pores. I have baby smooth skin eyery time I use this and there is no irritation.
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
I chose to use it on my worst oily area, my forehead. Ever since I had my youngest son 10 months ago, my forehead breaks out like I'm a teenager. It is so oily that I've even stopped putting moisturizer in that spot. 12 hours after using the clay mask my skin looks cleaner and the oil is drastically reduced. I could actually use moisturizer today after using the mask. It goes on very smoothly, cool feeling. It goes right off with water. My fave feels free of dirt and oil. I most definitely will be using this again today, and the maximum amount of 3 times weekly.
Karla H.
This one leaves a nice tingly refreshing feeling to the skin. It has some eucalyptus in it and some other ingredients that definitely calm the skin down. This one doesn’t really harden like the charcoal mask but still feels like it’s working. Also good for sensitive skin but I would suggest to use it at least once a week or 2.L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Face Mask
Elizabeth B.
Lakeland
I have only used this product a couple of times but so far so good. There isn't a strong scent to me but I know some people don't like a scent at all. This mask is easy to apply and it keeps the shine away for a couple hours into the day. I would be careful about leaving the mask on longer than recommended given that my friend did and her face was quite red afterwards (ps. She also has sensitive skin, unlike me). After about 30 minutes, her face was back to normal.
Bre K.
Chino Hills, CA
Has anyone tried this product? How is it?
Alyssa H.
Where can i find this product?
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Does this really works??
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
Bought this product but have yet to try. Has anyone tried this && what are your thoughts on it??
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Does this dry out your face?

back