BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Face Masks

Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes. 3 Pure Clays and Eucalyptus. For Oily and Shiny Skin.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged Pure-Clay face mask for clogged pores with the power of Eucalyptus to purify and mattify your skin in just 10 minutes. Our fresh, indulgent eucalyptus skin care formula provides a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience, while powerful pure clays penetrate deep to remove impurities and unclog pores. Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Face Mask addresses your shiny and oily skin to reveal clarified, mattified, and refreshed complexion. Immediately skin appears purified and healthier. Skin looks less shiny and excess oil is reduced. Pores seem tightened and less visible, without over-drying.

Use After Use. Skin looks re-energized and refreshed. Skin complexion appears fresher. Skin is visibly healthier and more beautiful.

• Aqua / Water

• Really works well if you use a few different?2 Answers
  • Does anyone that has used this mask have issue with crepey/loose ...1 Answers
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
My sister and I were at Target a while ago and had a coupon for a L’Oréal product. We both wanted to try this face mask, so we picked it up. I had never tried any L’Oréal masks before so I was very excited to try it.

Both of us have oily skin and charcoal/clay masks work the best for oily skin.

The packaging is very sleek. There’s a green lid and a clear jar. The application isn’t ideal because you had to dip your fingers into the jar which isn’t the cleanest method of application. I use a cheap foundation brush to apply it.

The mask doesn’t have a strong smell which is great if you’re sensitive to fragrance.

When the mask is on, it tightens your face. It mattifies and can crumble off a little bit. When the mask is on you can see it seeping into your pores which sounds weird but after the 10 min is up, if you look in the mirror, you can see little dots on your face where the product has sunken in. I especially see this in my t-zone and where I tend to have large pores.

After washing it off my face feels soft and feels better. It’s not hard to wash off even though it is a clay mask. I haven’t noticed any long term effects but it doesn’t make me breakout.

I would recommend this mask to anyone with oily skin and would like to try a cheap drugstore mask.

L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask
Danielle💚💟 A.
Lodi, CA
I love L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask Purify & Mattify.The only way to describe the L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask in Purify and Mattify is GLORIOUS! This is a mask I will look forward to indulging in a few times a week! The ingredients in the Purify and Mattify are amazing! All of the Pure Clay masks have three different clays in them; Kaolinite, Montmorillonite and Ghassoul. The amount of each clay depends on the function of the mask. The Purify and Mattify Mask also has Eucalyptus in it, which is known for its soothing properties. And it smells oh so heavenly! The mask feels smooth and has a thick, creamy consistency. It is very easy to apply and has a cool feel on the skin right after application. Once applied, You will notice your skin will begin to feel tight within the first few minutes. I used a very thin layer and noticed that the mask was fully dried and ready to wash off at about the 10 minute mark, however, I left it on for an extra 5 minutes! The mask was very easy to remove. I just used some fresh warm water and a circular motion with my fingers to remove it. My skin felt incredibly smooth. I also noticed that my skin continued to feel tight for a while – but not uncomfortably so. My pores definitely appeared smaller and my skin was not dry at all! I would highly recommend this mask!
addison w.
This product did not work for my skin. I have very oily, acne-prone skin and this seemed as if it made my acne worse. Although it definitely helped my oily skin, I had to discontinue use because of this problem. I would not recommend to anyone with oily skin AND acne prone skin, because it could make it worse.  L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Face MaskL'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Face MaskL'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Face Mask
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Love this stuff!!! This is one of the better face masks I’ve tried believe it or not. It does have quiet a strong tingle so if you’re sensitive skinned you might not fully enjoy this mask. However, that tingly feeling lasts for a few seconds and then goes away. After the 15 mins you can actually tell that it’s done its job at extracting the dirt and oil from your skin leaving it feel super clean. It can be a little drying afterwards, so I would still recommend the usual moisturize and everything after you’ve used this mask. For the price it’s a great quality I’ll definitely be picking up the others!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I have the green daily cleanser and the yellow facemask l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-clarify-&-smooth-face-mask l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-clarify-&-smooth-face-mask The L'oreal pure clay mask and the L'oreal pure clay cleanser are the absolute best afforable mask and cleanser that I've tried. Using them together is the dream team 😍 I was really surprised how much I LOVE these products. You could use them individually too . My skin has never been more glowing or healthy in just 2 uses of each product. The I LOVE the mask. The mask exfoliates, smells so fresh and clarfies the skin from dirt ,oil and the pollution of the day . The cleanser mattifies and digs everything out of the pores. My pores looked smaller after the cleanser . Usuing the cleanser and the mask together, will fight oil and even out the complexion . The cleanser is SO gentle and soft while it purifies. The mask exfoliates and clarifies. They refresh and relaxed me so much. I recieved this from @influenster for free to test the products.😍 #complimentary #pureclaymyway @Influenster @LorealSkin #voxbox l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-cleanser l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-cleanser
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
Great high quality mask at drugstore price! This mask is very nice for the price. I use it if I am noticing my skin has been really oily at the end of the day just to soak up that extra oil. I also use it over top of breakouts and I leave it on over night and it clears them up very well. I will say though if you have sensitive skin like I do then do not use this mask right after any type of exfoliation or it WILL feel like your face is burning. Other than that I had no issues with it and I really enjoy using it and I will most likely purchase again because it’s great to use regularly, like once a week or so.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Saw this at Wal-mart and thought that I would give it a try. I am always on the look out for a face mask that will help me out with my oily t-zone. The price and the amount of product was reasonable, a little goes a ling way since I only apply it on my t-zone. Wasn't a fan of the smell I expected it to have a more sweet scent but either way the first time I used it I saw a slight difference after I did my makeup I wasn't as oily as I usually am.  I would buy this again until i find something better.
Sydney N.
First impressions: starts with a cooling sensation, then as time progresses, it becomes a burning sensation. I get that it’s supposed to deep clean your pores and maybe that’s the sensation of my pores being purged, but it’s a little uncomfortable.

It also says to do an even later three times a week, but the amount of product you get would only let you use it 4-6 times and it’s not super cheap to be buying 2-3 times a month.

I’ll post an update after a week to see how it mattified my skin. L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Face Mask
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
It felt really nice while on and really good quality, however, when I took it off, my face was super red. I didn’t break out or anything and it wasn’t painful at all, but my cheeks and forehead were super red and it freaked me out a bit. And the next day, my skin was oilier than it usually is. I was just very confused because I don’t have sensitive skin, but my skin reacted very weird to this product. I’m not giving this a one star thought because the product itself does feel very nice, I just don’t think it was for my skin.
Alissa S.
Indianola
This is definitely not the worst clay face mask, but there were a few cons to this. The mask slightly irritated my skin and the smell was not all that great. I did like that it helped with my oily skin and did make me feel very refreshed. It also helped tone my skin as well. I would buy this again.
Bre K.
Has anyone tried this product? How is it?
Alyssa H.
Where can i find this product?
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Does this really works??
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
Bought this product but have yet to try. Has anyone tried this && what are your thoughts on it??
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Does this dry out your face?