BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Daily Cleanser with 3 Pure Clays and Eucalyptus. Purifies & Mattifies Oily, Shiny Skin. Refreshes and Cleanses Skin.

L'Oréal Paris created our first range of clay-to-mousse daily cleansers that leave skin looking perfectly clear. Each cleanser is powered by 3 pure clays and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient. Indulgently formulated to seamlessly transform from clay-to-mousse, Pure-Clay Cleansers remove everyday impurities such as dirt, oil and pollution without overdrying. Pure-Clay Cleanser Purify-Mattify with Eucalyptus goes beyond daily cleansing to deep clean and remove excess oil for skin that feels refreshed. Immediately after using this Eucalyptus facial cleanser, skin feels purer with a matte finish. Use after use, this cleanser for oily skin improves skin’s overall quality. It leaves skin with a clean, clear look.

• Aqua/Water
  • Coumarin
  • CI 61570/Green 5
  • Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract

L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Cleanser
  • "I absolutely loved this cleanser, I have extremely oily skin that is also extremely sensitive as well and this cleanser was so gentle and smelled absolutely amazing. My skin typically breaks out easily so I have to be careful what I use on it but this cleanser along with the Pure Clay Mask didn't break me out! I definitely recommend this product to all my oily skin babes out there since it is lives up to what it is meant to do. It left my skin so soft and closed up my pores around my nose. I received this product to complimentary to test by Influencer and I'm so happy that I was able to review this product!

" in 37 reviews
Chloe c.
Edmond, OK
It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean after. I really enjoy watching it change from clay to mousse. Although if you are prone to dry skin I would recommend either not using this or doubling this with a good moisturizer. It’s not too drying which is good. But I love the clean feeling and it did clean up some of my black heads.
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
This product was honestly a no-go for me the second I put it on my skin. It was just too heavy with fragrance! Like strong, perfumey fragrance and I seriously don’t see or understand the need for such heavily scented products in skincare. However, it does feel nice going on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean, and I didn’t notice any super tight or dry feeling afterwards, but I just have other cleansers that remove makeup and whatnot better that don’t smell like my grandmothers perfume squirted on my face!
So I let my husband play around with this bc his skin is a “tank” as I like to call it, and he also immediately complained about the heavy scent when he first used it, which is something he isn’t typically sensitive to so I️ was surprised that it instantly bothered him enough to mention it without any prompting from me. Despite this, I have been noticing him still reaching for it and he claims that he likes the way it makes his skin feel, but again, wishes it had a different scent or no scent at all. He has oily/combo-dryness prone skin so he likes that this leaves his skin matte and clean without stripping it completely. Also, he doesn’t wear makeup so I think this is good for men or women who don’t need a cleanser that is good with removing long-wear cosmetics.
So yeah, that’s my verdict with this one. It’s a pretty good clay-based cleanser that leaves the skin fresh and matte (yet not overly tight and dry), but has some pretty concentrated icky fragrance so if you’re sensitive or take issue with that then maybe stay away, but if not... this might be worth a try for oily/combo skin types.
Amy G.
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Cleanser I received this product from Influenster complimentary for review purposes. This is a really great cleanser. I have dry skin and typically tend to avoid skincare products that are meant for purifying, detoxing, deep cleansing etc. Even though I have dry skin , I still like to deep clean my skin every now and then . I need a product that will really help clean deep down and not suck all the moisture out. This product is so great at doing exactly that. Pulls all that dirt and grime out of your skin but leaves the moisture. Great value for the price, a little bit of this goes a long way, smells great, fun to use, extremely impressed and I definitely recommend this product. Will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Laceigh H.
Yakima, WA
Wasn’t very impressed, seems to leave a film after I try to wash off and I have to re wash my face afterwards. Had my husband use it and he still enjoys it for his skin, but he’s not used to using higher end skincare like I am. So on average I’m sure it’s good, but not quite my taste.
Ashley F.
Hillsborough
I love the texture of this facial cleanser. You only need a small dab of it as it foams up and spreads evenly over your face. The only thing I don’t like about this is the fragrance but overall it does the job and leaves your face clean.
Frances G.
El Paso , TX
I bought the face mask since I have such oily skin and I thought that it would help me out and I loved it, so I decided to give this a try for days that I don't have time to apply the face mask. I wasn't much of a fan of the smell but I felt the same way about the mask so I was already used to it. With this cleanser a little goes a long way, I usually use it in the shower after I use a face scrub. It does leave my skin smooth and soft and I've noticed that my T-zone doesn't get as oily as it used to so that is a big plus for me! Not sure if I would buy it again, unless I find something that works a bit better.
Kassia B.
I was surprised that this cleanser worked as well as it did! It hasn’t replaced my regular face wash but I use it as a back up for when I run out. It really lathers which I love but it does make a bit of a mess to work with.
Mariuxi D.
Allen, TX
I really like this cleanser because it has a subtle fragrance and it deep cleans my skin. It is the type of product that will last for a month because just a little goes long ways! My skin feels fresh after using it
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
This is my Holy Grail facial cleaner beside first aid Beauty. I use this everyday if I'm not using first aid it keeps my skin clear clean helps the redness it smells fantastic it's like a buttery creamy feel or texture. This stuff is definitely a great product to use on your face everyday if you don't have time for a facial mask this is like a quick cleanse facial mask cleaner
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Let me start by saying I have red, sensitive, acne prone skin. For the price, I was willing to try this. It burned after a while so I took it off and realized my face was RED RED. It lasted a whole day too.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this good for combination/normal skin?
Julisa D.
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
What does this smell like?
Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
How long does your skin stay matte after using this product? Is it good for everyday use?
Khàdiijàà Y.