BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #22 in Facial Cleansers

Daily Cleanser with 3 Pure Clays and Eucalyptus. Purifies & Mattifies Oily, Shiny Skin. Refreshes and Cleanses Skin.

L'Oréal Paris created our first range of clay-to-mousse daily cleansers that leave skin looking perfectly clear. Each cleanser is powered by 3 pure clays and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient. Indulgently formulated to seamlessly transform from clay-to-mousse, Pure-Clay Cleansers remove everyday impurities such as dirt, oil and pollution without overdrying. Pure-Clay Cleanser Purify-Mattify with Eucalyptus goes beyond daily cleansing to deep clean and remove excess oil for skin that feels refreshed. Immediately after using this Eucalyptus facial cleanser, skin feels purer with a matte finish. Use after use, this cleanser for oily skin improves skin’s overall quality. It leaves skin with a clean, clear look.

• Aqua/Water

• Who enjoyed their L’Oréal Skin Care VoxBox?L'Oréal Paris Pure-Cla...1 Answers
Elvira B.
Bridgewater , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVED this product. I have oily skin, so a matte finish is all I want, and that's exactly what I got. You can feel it to the touch as well as see it. And it even made my dilated pores look better! Hopefully in time it could help with that. The perfect prep to use the L'Oréal Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask, or just moisturize your skin and do your full glam makeup.

Let's talk about packaging. It comes in a tube which is perfect for leaving in the bathroom right next to your shampoo, and it's also perfect for squeezing out all the product, that way you can use it until the last drop.

The liquid is very creamy, like a paste, and kinda turns into a mouse when you're applying on your wet skin. It's a very smooth feeling, which I loved. You can "feel" it's made with clay, and everyone knows the benefits of clay to our skin.

It has a fresh scent to it, for me it wasn't strong nor bad at all, I liked it, makes me feel clean.

Overall, I would definitely purchase this cleanser when I run out of mine, that I received as a complementary sample from Influenster in the VoxBox program with L'Oréal Paris. Keep in mind that the opinions written here are mine. I just love reviewing products.
Rose T.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I received this product, I was a little concerned that the "Mattify" activity of this cleanser would dry my face out (as most mattifying products do for me). I was happy to discover that my experience was quite the opposite: this cleanser was actually quite soothing and moisturizing to my skin. I also love the texture that the cleanser makes when it's mixed with a couple drops of water... It becomes a soft sort of mousse which feels refreshing and gentle on the face.

I will say that this cleanser is not for folks who like their face to feel "squeaky" clean after washing. However, even though I didn't get the "squeaky" clean sensation, I did feel like my face was clean and refreshed. I also noticed a that my face was producing less oil throughout the day, which was a great bonus considering that my face didn't feel dried out.

After using this product daily for a little over one week, I haven't noticed any difference in my mild acne. It doesn't seem like the cleanser is clearing it up, but it also isn't breaking me out. Sometimes it can take a while for my skin to adjust to new skincare products, so I'm still hopeful that I'll see some purifying effect with continued use of this product.

I would recommend this cleanser to combination oily/dry skin people like myself who have trouble finding a product that can keep oil from overproducing while also prevent excessive drying. This was a great find for my skin type, and I'll definitely keep using it!

Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge for testing purposes. All opinions expressed in this review are my honest thoughts about the product.
Mandy C.
Murphysboro, IL
Prior to this, I never regularly used a face mask as a skin care routine. I bought this mask on a whim.

I have already noticed my skin is smoother and its complexion has improved. I never have had breakouts or acne, but I noticed my undereye area was starting to look crepey and my skin was looking dried out. I feel like this mask combined with a moisturizer right after works wonders!

I would not leave it on longer than 15min as it dries out and it gets hard to get off. I would also rinse with water than wipe the remaining off with a washcloth. It does go on smoothly.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Shawna A.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was honestly a no-go for me the second I put it on my skin. It was just too heavy with fragrance! Like strong, perfumey fragrance and I seriously don’t see or understand the need for such heavily scented products in skincare. However, it does feel nice going on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean, and I didn’t notice any super tight or dry feeling afterwards, but I just have other cleansers that remove makeup and whatnot better that don’t smell like my grandmothers perfume squirted on my face!
So I let my husband play around with this bc his skin is a “tank” as I like to call it, and he also immediately complained about the heavy scent when he first used it, which is something he isn’t typically sensitive to so I️ was surprised that it instantly bothered him enough to mention it without any prompting from me. Despite this, I have been noticing him still reaching for it and he claims that he likes the way it makes his skin feel, but again, wishes it had a different scent or no scent at all. He has oily/combo-dryness prone skin so he likes that this leaves his skin matte and clean without stripping it completely. Also, he doesn’t wear makeup so I think this is good for men or women who don’t need a cleanser that is good with removing long-wear cosmetics.
So yeah, that’s my verdict with this one. It’s a pretty good clay-based cleanser that leaves the skin fresh and matte (yet not overly tight and dry), but has some pretty concentrated icky fragrance so if you’re sensitive or take issue with that then maybe stay away, but if not... this might be worth a try for oily/combo skin types.
Alora Y.
Malibu, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty standard facial cleanser. It feels very nice when you put it on your skin. It has a very smooth, rich texture that foams up nicely whenever you rub it in with water. The smell is fresh and strong. I liked it, but it was nothing to write home about. The big claims that it makes are that it purifies and mattifies, and I was excited because with my combination skin I have an oily forehead that is the BANE of my existence. I used this product every night for about 2 weeks and did not experience any notable changes in my skin. I started getting a breakout right before I started using this product, and I did not notice the acne subsiding any quicker than normal. It may have even persisted (my acne typically diminishes within 1-2 days with my normal routine). I did not notice any reduction in the size of my pores and the oil on my forehead continued to come through just like normal. So although the cleanser does do a fine job cleansing your skin it does not seem to really dig deep and purify your pores or offer any oil control. So, the product was just so-so for me, but it is still a fine cleanser especially for the low price. I am happy that I was able to try out this product after receiving it #complimentary from #Influenster for the #pureclaymyway campaign.
Payge F.
Lansing, MI
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Cleanser
This claims to be an everyday mask clay-to-mousse that gives you a matte finish. So that I could give my full opinion on the product I used this mask over this past week. I love the mousse texture of this mask and I do think a little goes a very, very long way. You get 4.4 fl.oz (130 ml) in the tube which is quite a bit of product. If you are someone that doesn't like super smelly products this may not be for you. This has a very "L'Oréal" smell, and if you have used a lot of their face lotions and masks then you know what I'm talking about. If you have super oily skin this will help improve that shiny look and give your face a more matte finish. I do notice that it makes my face feel a little tacky which is not my favorite feeling in the world, but I usually apply a face lotion on afterwards which helps. Overall I think this product is just okay, but not something I would of bought for myself for everyday use.

Thank you L'Oréal and influenster for sending me this product to review for you guys.
Kate F.
Richmond, VA
I was a bit apprehensive at first, since I usually keep my skincare routine to be utilitarian and honestly, a bit basic. But I received this free via Influenster's VoxBox program and I thought it was worth a shot. Initially there was a bit of a "transitional" period where I think my face was adjusting to a new face wash so I had a minimal breakout the first few days I started using it. After that, it was smooth sailing! I love the scent and texture--it's not overtly chemical, nor is it overwhelmingly "froo froo". It's fresh. It feels clean. It makes me feel clean. I plan on using it after my sample runs out.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The L'oreal pure clay mask and the L'oreal pure clay cleanser are the absolute best afforable mask and cleanser that I've tried. Using them together is the dream team 😍 I was really surprised how much I LOVE these products. You could use them individually too . My skin has never been more glowing or healthy in just 2 uses of each product. The I LOVE the mask. The mask exfoliates, smells so fresh and clarfies the skin from dirt ,oil and the pollution of the day . The cleanser mattifies and digs everything out of the pores. My pores looked smaller after the cleanser . Usuing the cleanser and the mask together, will fight oil and even out the complexion . The cleanser is so gentle and soft while it purifies. The mask exfoliates and clarifies. They refresh and relaxed me so much. I recieved this from @influenster for free to test the products.😍 #complimentary #pureclaymyway @Influenster @LorealParisSkin @L'OrealSkin @LOrealskin @LOrealParis #voxbox
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin hasn't felt and looked this clear and clean in years. My skin looks bright and glowing which also makes my make up apply better everyday and look so much better too. I love the fresh clean scent of pure clay cleansers. My skin feels like I've gone to the spa for an expensive facial but I haven't! I also love that these products are perfect for any age too. My teenage daughters are crazy about them too and their skin looks beautiful too. My skin is always sensitive and I can't use any type of harsh scrub or cleansers. These are gentle yet they really detox pores from all the junk leaving my skin looking awesome!
Laura K.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser works really well and makes my face feel super smooth and ready for moisturizer and makep.  I received a complimentary sample from Influenster and L'oreal and have been using the cleanser daily for 3 days and my skin tone appears to be improved. YAY!!

I was not able to "mousse" the product in my hands as instructed but I can achieve the "mousse" when applied to my face with sufficient water.  No biggie for me.  However the scent of the product is very strong and stays on my face well after I wash the cleanser off.  If there were an unscented or lightly scented version, I would be a happy lady.

Please note: I received this item as a #complimentary sample from #Influenster as part of the #voxbox program and the #pureclaymyway campaign, however all opinions are mine.  It is great to test out new things.