BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Daily Cleanser with 3 Pure Clays and Eucalyptus. Purifies & Mattifies Oily, Shiny Skin. Refreshes and Cleanses Skin.

L'Oréal Paris created our first range of clay-to-mousse daily cleansers that leave skin looking perfectly clear. Each cleanser is powered by 3 pure clays and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient. Indulgently formulated to seamlessly transform from clay-to-mousse, Pure-Clay Cleansers remove everyday impurities such as dirt, oil and pollution without overdrying. Pure-Clay Cleanser Purify-Mattify with Eucalyptus goes beyond daily cleansing to deep clean and remove excess oil for skin that feels refreshed. Immediately after using this Eucalyptus facial cleanser, skin feels purer with a matte finish. Use after use, this cleanser for oily skin improves skin’s overall quality. It leaves skin with a clean, clear look.

• Aqua/Water

• Who enjoyed their L’Oréal Skin Care VoxBox?L'Oréal Paris ...7 Answers
  • I need this one 😍4 Answers
  • Is this good for combination/normal skin?13 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Cleanser
  • "I absolutely loved this cleanser, I have extremely oily skin that is also extremely sensitive as well and this cleanser was so gentle and smelled absolutely amazing. My skin typically breaks out easily so I have to be careful what I use on it but this cleanser along with the Pure Clay Mask didn't break me out! I definitely recommend this product to all my oily skin babes out there since it is lives up to what it is meant to do. It left my skin so soft and closed up my pores around my nose. I received this product to complimentary to test by Influencer and I'm so happy that I was able to review this product!

" in 37 reviews
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
This product was honestly a no-go for me the second I put it on my skin. It was just too heavy with fragrance! Like strong, perfumey fragrance and I seriously don’t see or understand the need for such heavily scented products in skincare. However, it does feel nice going on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean, and I didn’t notice any super tight or dry feeling afterwards, but I just have other cleansers that remove makeup and whatnot better that don’t smell like my grandmothers perfume squirted on my face!
So I let my husband play around with this bc his skin is a “tank” as I like to call it, and he also immediately complained about the heavy scent when he first used it, which is something he isn’t typically sensitive to so I️ was surprised that it instantly bothered him enough to mention it without any prompting from me. Despite this, I have been noticing him still reaching for it and he claims that he likes the way it makes his skin feel, but again, wishes it had a different scent or no scent at all. He has oily/combo-dryness prone skin so he likes that this leaves his skin matte and clean without stripping it completely. Also, he doesn’t wear makeup so I think this is good for men or women who don’t need a cleanser that is good with removing long-wear cosmetics.
So yeah, that’s my verdict with this one. It’s a pretty good clay-based cleanser that leaves the skin fresh and matte (yet not overly tight and dry), but has some pretty concentrated icky fragrance so if you’re sensitive or take issue with that then maybe stay away, but if not... this might be worth a try for oily/combo skin types.
Amy G.
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Cleanser I received this product from Influenster complimentary for review purposes. This is a really great cleanser. I have dry skin and typically tend to avoid skincare products that are meant for purifying, detoxing, deep cleansing etc. Even though I have dry skin , I still like to deep clean my skin every now and then . I need a product that will really help clean deep down and not suck all the moisture out. This product is so great at doing exactly that. Pulls all that dirt and grime out of your skin but leaves the moisture. Great value for the price, a little bit of this goes a long way, smells great, fun to use, extremely impressed and I definitely recommend this product. Will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I bought the face mask since I have such oily skin and I thought that it would help me out and I loved it, so I decided to give this a try for days that I don't have time to apply the face mask. I wasn't much of a fan of the smell but I felt the same way about the mask so I was already used to it. With this cleanser a little goes a long way, I usually use it in the shower after I use a face scrub. It does leave my skin smooth and soft and I've noticed that my T-zone doesn't get as oily as it used to so that is a big plus for me! Not sure if I would buy it again, unless I find something that works a bit better.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
This is my Holy Grail facial cleaner beside first aid Beauty. I use this everyday if I'm not using first aid it keeps my skin clear clean helps the redness it smells fantastic it's like a buttery creamy feel or texture. This stuff is definitely a great product to use on your face everyday if you don't have time for a facial mask this is like a quick cleanse facial mask cleaner
christina T.
Kingston, OK
This stuff is absolutely amazing. It smells Fantastic Four 1, I love the plastic tube that it's in because it's easily just throw in your overnight bag and it won't break it won't pop open. I use this as Step 2 in my facial cleaning ritual now I love how it makes my face feel afterwards but I love how it feels on my skin you only need a teeny tiny bit mix it with a drop of water and it Foams it is so awesome I absolutely love this stuff. It makes my skin super super super soft
Amanda P.
Reedley, CA
It was terrible you never knew how much product to squeeze out the smell lingered for hours after washing my face it made me break out it didn't have any sylic acid instead it was loaded with glycerin so instead of cleaning your face it just seals all the dirt in your pores a big no no for me it made my break out and I'm still trying to clear my face up months later
Rissa M.
Rockwall, TX
This cleanser is nice. It's a little harder to spread across the skin because it is thicker. But, with that said, my skin felt cleansed after using. I did notice it's a little hard to take off any leftover makeup with it, however. Other L'Oreal cleansers are better at getting all makeup off compared to this cleanser. I received a sample in a beauty box at Target. I probably won't rush to buy the full-size version of this cleanser once I'm out.
Alexys S.
Logan, UT
As of late, I've had some pretty gnarly pregnancy acne. I've been using this cleanser for about a week now, and I've absolutely noticed a difference in my skin. Even though it's not perfect, my skin looks so much clearer than it has in months. I also really enjoy the texture of the cleanser. It starts out really thick and turns into a mousse with a tiny bit of water. There is no burning sensation like there sometimes is with other cleansers. Unfortunately, the cleanser leaves my skin luminous, which is not something my oily skin needs. I think the charcoal version would better suit someone with dry or combination skin. Despite the luminous finish, this product has cleared up my skin and I've enjoyed using it. Next time I'm buying the Eucalyptus kind for the matte finish! I received this product free for testing.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Different Formula from the Clay Masks that I’m used to using but I think that’s what makes it perfect. The product literally turns into a mouse as you start to rub it together on your face with a little water. It’s not one of those heavy mousse it light and airy. Once it dries it feels like it’s nothing there . The smell tops it off I’m always looking for Face products with Eucalyptus in them I feel like they calm my skin down. Perfect way to start your morning L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Cleanser leaves your face feeling smooth , soft, and lightweight. Fall approved 🍁..
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
I loved this cleanser! It made my skin feel super clean, and it was gentle. It didn't leave a "squeaky" clean feeling, which I think would've been too much and dried out my skin. But this product is awesome, if you want a gentle wash to your face. Doesn't dry the skin out, and doesn't have an overpowering smell either. My skin feels refreshed after each time I use it in the shower.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this good for combination/normal skin?
Julisa D.
New York , NY
Khàdiijàà Y.
Agadir, Souss massa
I need this one 😍
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
how well does this do at mattifying? I love the red clay cleanser so i’m a l’oréal fan for sure but i’ve found that products that claim to mattify skin don’t usually do the job
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
What does this smell like?