BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Face Masks

3 Pure Clays and Red Algae. Exfoliates Dead Skin Cells. Unclogs and Tightens Pores.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure exfoliating clay face mask enhanced with Red Algae Extract to exfoliate and refine your skin in just 10 minutes. Our unique and efficacious formula provides a multi-sensorial, fragrant experience while potent pure clays and volcanic rock to exfoliate dead skin on face and smooth surface imperfections. Exfoliate & Refines Pores Pure-Clay Face Mask addresses rough skin and deep clogged pores on face to reveal a polished, pore-minimized and smooth complexion. Immediately skin texture appears refined and smooth. Pore are visibly minimized. Facial pore cleansing removes dead cells, dirt and oil from skin. Imperfections are less visible. Not only will skin feel as though it can breathe, it will be healthy looking with a beautiful glow.

Ingredinets:

• I tend to have more combination skin, would this also wor...1 Answers
  • I have the charcoal mask and I asked the lady at the coun...2 Answers
  • What skin type is this for, i have combination skin and b...7 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask
  • "This double-duty face mask exfoliates with natural volcanic particles, while strengthening the skin with red algae. Of course, this has a gritty texture (exfoliants), and is a bit weird to smooth on. You apply this evenly, and let it dry. While washing this product off, the volcanic particles go to work, and you can kiss dead skin goodbye. It has a perfume-like smell, that fades while the mask is drying, and comes with no applicator. I enjoyed this as an exfoliating treatment, but I don't use this as often as some other face masks due to that. I have sensitive skin, and this didn't bother it at all. Overall a great dual-purpose product. " in 201 reviews
Marie C.
Lake Dallas , TX
At first, I was thinking this is going to be like all the other clay masks which don’t do much for your skin, but dry you out. Boy was I wrong! I tried this out and definitely scared the hubs when I walked into the living room with it on. Ha Ha This was easy to put on and spread on your face. It tightened up fairly quickly. Once I washed the mask off and pat dried my face, my face immediately felt better. It was smooth and still hydrated. I highly recommend this product and will buy it once I run out of this tube. Great product!!!
Sage W.
Anza, CA
This mask is everything I could ever want in a face mask. The smell is SO clean and refreshing, it smells just like a day at the spa... like a spa facial in the privacy of your own home! It's super easy to apply, and rinses off your hands easily. The glass jar it comes in is so cute and quaint, and looks really expensive! But it's not, which makes it even better! While it was drying on my face, I could feel it really penetrating my pores and removing impurities. the directions instruct to use water and fingers for removal, moving them in a circular motion for the exfoliant to be effective... DO THIS! My face was SO soft and bright following use! My only complaint is that while rinsing, it turned the water red and splashed everywhere, so just be cautious that it can get messy!
Vanessa R.
Palm Harbor, FL
I tried this mask for the first time last night, and I really liked it! I love that a little goes a long way and how smooth is glides on the skin. You can feel the tiny exfoliators, but it’s not rough at all. I’m a sucker for colorful masks, so I love that it looks like you really did put clay on your face! The product dry soft and smooth on the skin, not rough and dry and cracking, like most clay/mud mask. I REALLY loved that! It was smooth washing off, even though you can feel the tiny exfoliators. My face looked clean, bright, and smooth. It also felt soft smooth. I love that this product DID NOT dry my skin out, like most clay/mud mask do. I’m so glad I picked this up. I’m looking forward to trying the other variations!
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
This was my first time seeing clay masks from L’Oréal and I got so excited because I was thinking that this would be such a great deal for those on a budget and I was thinking it would be comparable to glam glow. Unfortunately it did not exceed glam glow but it is fairly good for its price point. It’s more on the expensive side but I usually buy my products from Walmart so it’s just a smidge cheaper but this leaves a nice feeling on my face and draws out some oil. I like it but probably won’t repurchase. I would like to review the others so hopefully they’ll be a bit better than this red one!
melonie m.
South Amboy
i LOVE this product! i have gone through so many face masks over the years and they have ALL claimed to tighten pores and leave your skin feeling soft but NONE of them have. I eventually thought it was impossible to find something until i tried this mask.. I INSTANTLY saw my poors shrink after i rinsed my face and my skin felt BABY SMOOTH i was in shock of how great my face looked. i HIGHLY recommend this product. i use it about 3x a week!
Paloma G.
I am a huge fan of skin care and I am always on the lookout for new face masks in the market. This mask caught my attention because of the color and what it claims to do: exfoliates dead skin cells and unclogs and tightens pores. As soon as I opened the mask I noticed it had a strong smell and it is DIVINE. I am addicted to the smell of this mask and I look forward to use it all the time because of it. The mask works great and does exactly what it claims to do and would work great for people with sensitive skin as well. Highly recommended!
Jennifer M.
Milwaukee, WI
Found this little gem over the weekend. I went into cvs looking for moisturizer because these bold days are just sucking out of my skin. And I saw this at the check out counter

Now to this magic it’s easy to apply after you have a clean face, you don’t feel it tightening or anything on your face. The smell is pleasant and you just simply apply it to your face and let it sit for a while. I will tell you this my face felt great after applying it, you only have to put it on a few times a week (2-3). So I’m only going on my second night last night but I gotta see my skin is feeling great
Royah B.
Orlando
I enjoyed this face mask! The packaging was nice and looked very expensive but it actually was a great value. The first thing I noticed was how refreshing it smelled when applying and how clean and fresh my skin felt after washing it off. Skin felt exfoliated and noticed a big difference when applying my makeup. Only downsize was is made the water red when washing it off so when rinsing, be careful the water doesn’t splash everywhere. Overall, I love this product!  L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask
Diane W.
I got this as a sample with a set of Clarisonic brush heads I purchased from Ulta. The sample came with the red, green, and charcoal masks. Such a nice gift! Each one has a separate issue to target (blackheads, dryness, etc) so the cool thing is that you can “spot” treat and Ise a different one on each part of your face depending on the concern. The masks were all very creamy and easy to apply. Washing them off was the hard part; be wary of splashing and getting colored specks on your sink/counter! Overall I really liked these masks. A little goes a long way!
Davina H.
I am on my second container of this. I absolutely love it! It works instantly. I noticed smaller pores the seconded I took the mask off and dried my face. It also cleared up most of my acne (over time, those don’t go away instantly. Brings them out first then start to go away after I’d z say 1-2 more masks).. SO worth the money. I wasn’t sure it’d work as fast as the reviews I read said, but it definitely did. I am IN LOVE with this product. I can’t wait to try out the other ones to see how well they work.
Jenna B.
Epsom, Surrey
I've been looking for a new weekly mask to brighten my skin. Is this good for moisturising? Can it be used weekly?
Jackeline M.
Victorville, CA
What skin type is this for, i have combination skin and been wanting to try one of these out.
Courtney D.
Louisa, KY
Is there a smell associated with these masks? I know it's weird but the last thing I want is a smelly clay mask on my face for 15 minutes!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Why can't I find this in stores checked target and Walgreens anywhere else?
Aimée M.
Does this one burn like the eucalyptus one?