BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #37 in Face Masks

3 Pure Clays and Red Algae. Exfoliates Dead Skin Cells. Unclogs and Tightens Pores.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure exfoliating clay face mask enhanced with Red Algae Extract to exfoliate and refine your skin in just 10 minutes. Our unique and efficacious formula provides a multi-sensorial, fragrant experience while potent pure clays and volcanic rock to exfoliate dead skin on face and smooth surface imperfections. Exfoliate & Refines Pores Pure-Clay Face Mask addresses rough skin and deep clogged pores on face to reveal a polished, pore-minimized and smooth complexion. Immediately skin texture appears refined and smooth. Pore are visibly minimized. Facial pore cleansing removes dead cells, dirt and oil from skin. Imperfections are less visible. Not only will skin feel as though it can breathe, it will be healthy looking with a beautiful glow.

Ingredinets:

• I have the charcoal mask and I asked the lady at the counter whic...2 Answers
  • This product is for sensitive skin too1 Answers
Marie C.
Lake Dallas , TX
At first, I was thinking this is going to be like all the other clay masks which don’t do much for your skin, but dry you out. Boy was I wrong! I tried this out and definitely scared the hubs when I walked into the living room with it on. Ha Ha This was easy to put on and spread on your face. It tightened up fairly quickly. Once I washed the mask off and pat dried my face, my face immediately felt better. It was smooth and still hydrated. I highly recommend this product and will buy it once I run out of this tube. Great product!!!
Mary R.
I got a sample of this mask with some other skincare purchase. I tried it out and really liked it! My skin feels a bit tighter after although I haven’t used it enough to see if it will have long lasting effects on my pores. Definitely helped get rid of oil and general buildup.

One thing I didn’t like was the exfoliating process at the end of the mask. I usually find taking masks off to be a pain in the but anyway, but trying to use this as an exfoliating wash while it was already all over my face and with it being red colored it was difficult. I prefer to work with the exfoliate in my hands first.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I have the yellow brighten and exfoliating l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-clarify-&-smooth-face-mask l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-clarify-&-smooth-face-mask The L'oreal pure clay mask and the L'oreal pure clay cleanser are the absolute best afforable mask and cleanser that I've tried. Using them together is the dream team 😍 I was really surprised how much I LOVE these products. You could use them individually too . My skin has never been more glowing or healthy in just 2 uses of each product. The I LOVE the mask. The mask exfoliates, smells so fresh and clarfies the skin from dirt ,oil and the pollution of the day . The cleanser mattifies and digs everything out of the pores. My pores looked smaller after the cleanser . Usuing the cleanser and the mask together, will fight oil and even out the complexion . The cleanser is SO gentle and soft while it purifies. The mask exfoliates and clarifies. They refresh and relaxed me so much. I recieved this from @influenster for free to test the products.😍 #complimentary #pureclaymyway @Influenster @LorealSkin #voxbox l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-cleanser l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-cleanser
Paloma G.
I am a huge fan of skin care and I am always on the lookout for new face masks in the market. This mask caught my attention because of the color and what it claims to do: exfoliates dead skin cells and unclogs and tightens pores. As soon as I opened the mask I noticed it had a strong smell and it is DIVINE. I am addicted to the smell of this mask and I look forward to use it all the time because of it. The mask works great and does exactly what it claims to do and would work great for people with sensitive skin as well. Highly recommended!
Shamsa A.
minneapolis
I love this product!! I would put it on after I have washed and exfoliated my skin. My skin would be a little raw from the exfoliating so I wouldn’t want to wear something harsh and I would put this mask on. This mask has an initial tingling feeling not like it’s burning your face just a little tingling which for me I like. I would take it off after 20-30 mins (I slept with it on once which I don’t recommend but it didn’t smear everywhere) it dries very easily. After you take it off you can feel your skin is softer and brighter. I would recommend being consistent with it so you see that change in your skin.
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel , FL
The L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask is one of the best drug store mask products I have used. It makes my skin feel so good. And I see a visible difference in my pores and even the texture of skin. It's smells good, it leaves my sensitive skin fresh and clean and young looking! I can't get over the fact that it's only $10 too. That is a ridiculously good price for a product that works so well. I'm a huge fan.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
I am obsessed with this mask! I've already gone through almost 2 containers within 3 months (I like to use it at least once a week, unless I'm using another mask). It makes my skin so soft and smooth, and actually gets rid of a pesky dry patch I've had for a few years on the side of my nose/cheek. I also enjoy the smell of it, although I can see some people not like it because it can be a little overpowering.
Autumn H.
HOLY GRAIL EXFOLIATING MASK. This is such a lovely product and I didn’t even know I was missing it from my life until I bought and used it. It has this tingly feeling and heats up and when you take it off (with water and circular motions) it leaves the most soft and smooth skin ever. The perfect pick me up my skin needs and perfect after I’m recovering my acne scarring.
Courtnee M.
Austin
I find this mask to do a fair job. My face feels clean and refreshed after using it. I’m not in love with it nor do I hate it. The scent is way to overwhelming for a face product. The color is very rich but does not stain the skin but. I wish it had a cooling sensation since the mask doesn’t really dry do washing it off seems harder compared to other masks.
Kendra N.
Dallas
This clay mask is truly amazing and i love it. This mask is meant for normal to oily skin people. This is only supposed to be used three times a week. When applying the mask your face is suppose to be dry and leave it in for 10-15 minutes. Taking off the mask by warm water and Circular motion. It will leave your face feeling so smooth.
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
What skin type is this for, i have combination skin and been wanting to try one of these out.
Courtney D.
Louisa, KY
Is there a smell associated with these masks? I know it's weird but the last thing I want is a smelly clay mask on my face for 15 minutes!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Why can't I find this in stores checked target and Walgreens anywhere else?
Aimée M.
Does this one burn like the eucalyptus one?
Jenna B.
Epsom, Surrey
I've been looking for a new weekly mask to brighten my skin. Is this good for moisturising? Can it be used weekly?