BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Facial Cleansers

Daily Cleanser with 3 Pure Clays and Red Algae. Exfoliates & Refines Rough, Clogged Pores. Pores appear tightened.

L'Oréal Paris created our first range of clay-to-mousse daily cleansers that leave skin looking perfectly clear. Each cleanser is powered by 3 pure clays and a nature-sourced ingredient. Indulgently formulated to seamlessly transform from clay-to-mousse, Pure-Clay Cleansers remove everyday impurities such as dirt, oil and pollution without overdrying. Pure-Clay Cleanser Exfoliate-Refine with Red Algae goes beyond daily cleansing to exfoliate, unclog and minimize pores. After using this exfoliating facial cleanser, skin feels smoother and looks healthier with refined texture. Use after use, skin's overall quality is improved and pores are tightened.

• Aqua/Water

• L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refine Cleanser I received th...3 Answers
  • Who else received the L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refine ...3 Answers
  • Anyone tried these? I would love to hear your thoughts on them! L...6 Answers
Jennie C.
L'Oreal's Exfoliate-Refine Pure Clay Cleanser is an amazing multitasking Cleanser that should be in your medicine cabinet. There are different versions, so you're bound to find one to fit your skin type as well as this fits mine! The product is a thin clay consistency that once water is added turns into a mousse. It cleanses, exfoliates, and decongests pores. I use a tad less water at first because I need to reap the benefits of the exfoliation on my 40-year old skin, ha!, but add in a few extra drops of water as needed. After rinsing my face feels so clean, soft, and smooth! I can say with confidence that it has helped to decongest my pores and shrink them enough that I see a noticeable improvement in their size and in my skin tone. I have added it to my permanent skincare regimen and plan to try the new Pure Clay masks next to see if it will help boost these benefits. #complimentary #loreal #lorealparis #lorealskin #influenster #voxbox #antiaging #skincare #over40 #pureclaymyway @Influenster @LorealSkin *i received this product free for testing purposes. This review is wholly my own honest opinion and is in no way influenced by this gift.*
Stephanie L.
I received my first complementary voxbox and in it I was surprised to find the amazing L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refine Cleanser! I have never used any clay products before so I was super excited to try this. One of the first things I noticed was the wonderful clean scent from the product! I just love when products smell great! I used this product after I did my usual oil cleanser to get off my makeup. I put some product in my palm and added a little water as the directions say to do. I applied it to my face in circular motions and then rinsed with warm water. After this first use, my face felt so soft, smooth and oh so clean! I could not believe how amazing my skin felt after just the first use. After several uses I could tell the texture of my skin was improving as well as my pores started to look smaller and tighter. Both of these are results listed on the package, and again I was so surprised that it actually was doing what it promises! I am definitely gonna have to buy more of this product once I finish the bottle I received for free!
The only cons I would have for this product (why I gave it 4 stars) is because I had some trouble applying it without making a big mess on the counter and on me. Once I added water the product got super runny, but maybe I was just adding too much water! Another thing I did not like was that on the package it says you should use the product once a day, but because of the exfoliation it gives, I would only recommend 2-3 times a week. Too much exfoliation can irritate your skin.
Overall, I am SUPER impressed with this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with combination-oily skin, those who want better skin texture, or anyone just looking for a great clay cleanser!
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
**I received this complimentary product for testing purposes**

I am very picky about which products I use on my face so when my first box came in I recieved L'Oreal Paris Pure-Clay cleanser and I couldn't be happier with the product. I waited almost a month before reviewing because I wanted to get the full idea on this product. When I first opened the lid for the cleanser I fist noticed how fresh the smell was and I absolutely loved the scent; wasn't sweet or overwhelming, just very refreshing.

Directions: Place product in hand add a little water to produce clay. Apply to face. Let dry. Rinse. However what I did was different from the directions. I guess you could say I like doing things my way. I took a hot washcloth laid it over my face (opens pores) then added the cleanser to my face letting it sit for a max of 30 minutes, then rinsing off with cold water (closes pores). I proceeded with this product at least 4 times a week and the difference I saw was great!

My skin ranges from dry to oily in some places, with large pours on my cheeks and blackheads on my nose. What I first noticed after the first week with this product is how much firmer my skin seemed to be and my face wasn't as oily. At the end of the month I would say overall I noticed a big difference. My skin felt and looked a lot more smoother, my pores were significantly smaller and I had confidence in not wearing any makeup for the first time in a while. I recommended this to my two sisters who both have troubled skin and they were impressed by the product and how much it cost. My older sister only uses her cleanser twice a week because if she uses it more than that it'll dry her out but she said overall it left her skin looking healthier. As for my younger sister who has extremely oily skin she fell in love with this product using it 5 times a week, once a day. From what I noticed, it really helped reduce her oily skin to basically nothing. Yes there were spots here and there but it was a dramatic change for her. This Cleanser is a hit in my house! I would strongly recommend to anyone.
Francheska B.
el paso, TX
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes by voxbox.

I received the product 09/26/2017 and started using it the same day

If you're the kind of person that doesn't like fragrance, you might not like this stuff. The first thing I noticed when I tried it was the fragrance. But in a good way. I actually like how it smells. But I somewhat prefer unscented skincare products.

It has very fine beads, beads I can compare to a fine salt.

I use this once a day (as directed), every night.First, I would clean my face and eye area with Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap (Mint), then use this cleanser all over the face avoiding the eye area. Rinse. Then go on with my skincare routine.

First use: I didn't notice any changes on my skin on the first time using this.
Second Day-and everytime using it: softer skin after every wash. Skin feels and looks fresh.

(11/4/2017) I have been using this L'oreal Pure Clay Cleanser Exfoliate-Refine Clay to Mousse for over a month now.

PORES:
After over a month of using this, I haven't seen any changes on my pores being minimized and refined.

On my fourth week of using the product, I noticed breakout on my forehead. Flesh-colored tiny bumps, doesn't hurt and no redness to it. Not that visible, but if you look very closely you'll be able to see them. I have never had these kind of bumps in my life. But, I'm not very sure if this product caused the breakout.

Pros:
+Nice Packaging
+softer skin
+gentle exfoliation
+smells good

Cons:
-Red/orange color will transfer on towels, if not rinsed properly
-not easy to foam

12/6/2017 Update on Bumps
I stopped using this cleanser for about 2-3weeks. But I still notice bumps on my forehead. So it's probably not the Loreal Pure Clay that caused the bumps. I maybe over exfoliating or my moisturizer.

I gave it four stars because it's not drying and it never failed to give me the fresh feeling everytime I use it.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I received my first box box #free from influenster and I'm so happy that it was the L'Oréal clay mask! Let me just say.. this mask is amazing! I have combination skin and this mask made my skin feel vibrant and baby soft! I would recommend this to anyone who has oily/dry skin like me. I'm obsessed with the fact that this mask turns into a mousse formula once you add water to it. I apply a good amount into the palm of my hand and add water to the product. I then, rub the product into my skin in circular motions allowing the beads to work into my skin. The exfoliation part of this mask is great. It has little beads in it that aren't too harsh on the skin. I really feel like that the beads are removing any dirt, excess makeup, grim, oil, outside air off my skin. Once I'm done working the product into my skin I wash the mask off continuing to use circular motions. I've been using the product for the past 4 days and ive seen a huge improvement in the overall texture of my skin. And I've seen the whiteheads on my forehead disappear. This mask is my new favorite mask and thank you influenster for sending it to me! I appreciate the smell of the mask as well. I tend to buy more lush product but I hate the smell of their masks! I'm so impressed with the smell of this L'Oréal mask. It has a fresh and clean smell to it! I saw this product at my local target for $6.99 which is fairly price considering you'll see amazing results using this mask!
Erin M.
Belvidere, IL
I'm so excited that this was the product I got to test from my first Vox Box! I've had bad breakouts lately (probably stress-related, but at 36 my skin seems suddenly like I'm going through puberty, not fun) and I've been trying to find a cleanser that will get rid of that nonsense AND be alright for semi-sensitive skin, be safe for every day use, and keep my skin soft and moisturized without feeling overly dewy or being shiny.  I think I've found it with this cleanser.   The Red Algae clay works into a smooth mousse texture with water and exfoliates skin without being irritating or harsh. The scent is clean and not overbearing-quite pleasant! After my first use, my face feels rejuvinated, cleaner than it has been for a while, and I'm not shiny or greasy.  My face looks and feels healthier. I'm excited to see how this works in the long-run and I'm very happy with it so far! I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I received this #complimentary bottle of L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refine Cleanser #pureclaymyway red alge clay-to-foam cleanser from #influenster I was excited because I get to try something new but not to much because I'm not to into the face mask stuff but after trying this I am so into face mask stuff! First it doesn't smell bad like some products do! to use it put a little on your hands and add water to turn it into a foam and let me tell you a little goes a long way and it's kinda gritty so it's kinda like a deep scrub and after using my face was so smooth and felt so good and I felt like it looked and felt like I got a new face! (Without the pain lol) but seriously this product comes down to this it smells good it feels good it comes with a lot in the bottle and it actually works I actually went out and got the other face masks from this line because I was so pleased they all are amazing I definitely recommend to everyone
Elesa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
This cleanser was ok.... It is definitely not the best of L'Oreal facial cleansers. There's three in the line I believe but this one was definitely not my favorite I used it and I really didn't see any difference in my skin where as the other two I really love and I see immediate results even though when it comes to skin care it's hard to see immediate results you can tell when something has really cleaned your face or cleaned out your pores and that's just did not do it for me but it does have a pleasant smell and if you're looking for just a basic facial cleanser in your skincare routine it's not bad.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
This was my very first VoxBox I received, complimentary from Influenster . This is the first time I've tried this product and I really like it! I appreciate how it transforms from a Clay to a mousse when you add water. This makes it easier to apply. Not to mention it takes your makeup right off!

It also has a very lovely scent!

Since I've started using it, I've noticed a reduction in my pore size. Pore size is my number one concern so I'm exceptionally pleased with this product.

It does a great job of resurfacing your skin but it also doesn't strip your face of natural oils so you're not totally dried out.

I do plan on buying more when I run out.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-clarify-&-smooth-face-mask l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-clarify-&-smooth-face-mask The L'oreal pure clay mask and the L'oreal pure clay cleanser are the absolute best afforable mask and cleanser that I've tried. Using them together is the dream team 😍 I was really surprised how much I LOVE these products. You could use them individually too . My skin has never been more glowing or healthy in just 2 uses of each product. The I LOVE the mask. The mask exfoliates, smells so fresh and clarfies the skin from dirt ,oil and the pollution of the day . The cleanser mattifies and digs everything out of the pores. My pores looked smaller after the cleanser . Usuing the cleanser and the mask together, will fight oil and even out the complexion . The cleanser is SO gentle and soft while it purifies. The mask exfoliates and clarifies. They refresh and relaxed me so much. I recieved this from @influenster for free to test the products.😍 #complimentary #pureclaymyway @Influenster @LorealSkin #voxbox l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-cleanser l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-cleanser
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can you buy this?
Anabel G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
How many of you liked this product?
Nicholene M.
Sacramento , CA
Anyone tried these? I would love to hear your thoughts on them! L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refine Cleanser
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
Does anyone know if this product works? I really want to buy it.
April B.
What are the benefits of using L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refine Cleanser ?