BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Daily Cleanser with 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal. Detoxes & Brightens Dull, Tired Skin. Removes everyday impurities.

L'Oréal Paris Skin Experts created our 1st range of clay-to-mousse daily cleansers that leave skin looking perfectly clear. Each cleanser is powered by 3 different clays in their pure form and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient. Indulgently formulated to seamlessly transform from clay-to-mousse, Pure-Clay Cleansers remove everyday impurities without overdrying. Pure-Clay Cleanser Detox-Brighten goes beyond daily cleansing to clarify and detoxify for skin that can breathe better. Immediately skin is purified of dirt, oil and pollution, and is left with a clean, clear healthy look. Skin looks revitalized with a fresh glow. Use after use, skin's overall quality is improved. Dull skin appears more radiant and luminous. Skin looks more beautiful.

• Aqua/Water

• What do you guys think of L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox &...4 Answers
  • does the L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Cleanse...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brig...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Cleanser
  • "By far the best brighting mask I have tried ! My skin looks 10 x better since using this product ! I use it 3 x a week and it has worked wonders ! Its so gentle on your skin which is so useful for someone who has sensitive skin like myself!" in 48 reviews
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
I am very picky about what I put on my face because I have acne prone skin that will break out immediately if I put anything crazy on it. So sensitive that normally I only use a very gentle Cerave cleanser on my face daily. One week during my time of the month I had a breakout on my face. My normal cleanser and skincare routine wasn’t quite doing what I needed it to do to repair my skin, so I decided to try something a little more intense. I had received a sample size of this product in my Target beauty box a few months ago and had yet to try it out due to my fear of being too tough of my skin. After one use this clay-mousse showed a noticeable difference removing my impurities from my face. I love how it comes out a thick clay and with just a touch of water, it because this beautiful texture that is easy to glide over my face. It did so much for my acne and scarring that I found myself using it daily. Today I went out and bought the full sized tube because I am loving this product right now, and the little sample size wasn’t going to last me forever! I almost never go and buy the full size of items I get from beauty boxes— this may be only the third or fourth item in the last few years. The good news is that a little goes a long way, so the big tube will last you forever even with daily use— though it’s so affordable it’s not a problem! It can be a bit drying, so using on oily skin is probably best otherwise I imagine it could accentuate some dry patches. As my skin clears up I’m excited to use it more sparingly and incorporate it a few times a week into my skincare routine.
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
Upon opening this it has a perfume like smell. (I can’t remember what it smells like exactly because I threw it out a while ago) The mousse texture is quite interesting and a cool idea. The immediate results after using this is smooth to the touch skin, feels and looks clean. However, after about a month of using this on my dull and acne prone skin I learned that it was worsening my acne and giving me a large amount of black heads all over my face. It has taken me about four months to return my face back to how it was prior to using this product! I would never recommend this product to anyone no matter what their skin type is!
Devon O.
Mathias, WV
This is my favorite face wash i’ve used in long time. I tried this out just on a whim and now i’m on my 3rd bottle. I have dry skin and a lot of cleansers tend to dry my skin out even more and make my face feel tight and uncomfortable afterwards. My skin felt super soft and clean! It starts out at a thick mousse then when you rub it together in your hands, it starts to get kinda foamy. I have noticed though, if you have large pores and you use this and don’t rinse your face well after, it kind of sticks in there so make sure you wash it all off! Other than that, this is my favorite face wash :)
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
This cleanser does a wonderful job of brightening your skin and detoxifying your pores, but the consistency feels more like a mask rather than a cleanser. I'm used to more oil-based and gel-like cleansers, and this one can be lathered on to cover the entire face like a mask does. In fact, it's quite similar to the L'Oréal Detox & Brighten mask, but slightly less thick. The packaging is pretty typical for a L'Oréal product and the price point is reasonable. A good amount of product comes in a package and it'll last you a few months. I would personally prefer the Basis Face Wash as a step 1 cleanser and any of the Biore cleansers as a more deep-cleaning step 2 cleanser over this one. The strange mousse consistency isn't typical for a cleanser and I'm unsure how to feel about it. Regardless, it does make my face appear slightly brighter. I wouldn't re-purchase it simply because there are more effective cleansers at the same price point, but I will keep using it until the tube runs out.
Kristy G.
west palm beach
I purchased this because I am a huge fan of the Detox & Brighten face mask and thought this would be an excellent addition to my skin care regimine. I loved the clay-to-mousse formula, it is definitely a unique concept as well as extremely effective. I have very oily acne prone skin, and this turned out being the perfect cleanser for my skin type.
I added water, let the mousse turn to clay & cleansed my face as directed. I was immediately was impressed by the results. My skin instantly felt softer and looked brighter. It also felt tighter and a lot less oily than usual. It says on the back that l the immediate results are that your skin is left looking clean, clear and healthy with a fresh glow... Which is absolutely accurate. I love that it starts out as a light foam & stays lightweight once it transforms into a clay. For being so light it really does an amazing job mattifying oily skin and reducing impurities. After extended use my skin definitely has a more healthy, even glow.
I am extremely impressed with the results of this cleanser and it had become a staple of my skin care routine. I highly recommend it, and definitely will continue to purchase it in the future.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
[product:l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-face-mask] [product:l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-exfoliate-&-refining-face-mask] and last but not least [product:l'oréal-paris-detox-&-brighten-pure-clay-mask] I am beyond satisfied with. I typically am not huge on masks as it is uncomfortable for me to sit there while my face feels cold and tight, however 10 mins than done? I'll take it! And it worked great. I #gotitfree thanks to Allure and was impressed with the sample sizes by giving me extra amounts to actually try each individual than do the weekend detox using all Clays! It worked great my acne decreased there were red spots no longer there and I still had enough to play with. I'm definitely buying for the future because of how well these masks work with my skin!
Orange color's more of a sand like scrub the other are soft when applying want was off easy as it was to apply.
I have no negatives to say about these products! Amazing!
Sarah N.
Tucson, AZ
I got this in a sample size from a Target Beauty box. Its the first cleanser that says "pore reducing" that I've actually noticed smaller pores. It comes out as a thick paste then you rub it between your to get a lather and it actually lathers really well. And it smells soo good! It suggests to use aftet shower while your pores are open. I just use it in the shower and its good for daily use. I approve! I havent worn foundation in a few days because my face actually is starting to look even toned. L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Cleanser
Courtney V.
Northfield, OH
I was a bit thrown by the mouse texture, but once you start rubbing it in it's really a nice feeling on your skin. It is lightly scented, but not overly bothersome. I do like how well it cleans and smooths out imperfections in my skin, but I still found it to be a little too drying overall. Too drying to use twice a day; even once a day was problematic for my skin. It was usefully drying for when I had my monthly breakout, but overall I had to switch my face cleanser every other day because this was too drying for my normal to dry skin. While I will finish the bottle, I'm still on the fence about whether I'll repurchase in the future. I really want to like this product, but I'm still not sold just yet.

In exchange for my honest review, Influenster sent me this product for free. These thoughts are my own!
Gabrielle A.
This is probably one of the best cleansers I’ve ever used! This product really deep cleans the face leaving the skin looking brighter and healthier. I have sensitive skin, but this cleanser did not cause any breakouts. If anything, it is helping my skin stay clear! It doesn’t dry the skin out either. Best thing of all, this cleanser is super affordable! I love the L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask that goes along with the cleanser too! You can definitely notice a difference after using these products.
Marah B.
I have an oily skin even though it was cold here in Texas. I really like using detoxifying mask to remove impurities in my skin and face. It’s so easy to use just have to wet your face a lil bit and squeeze a pea size on your palm and distribute it on your face and massage it circular motion. I love concentrating on my nose because I have sensitive and I’m concern about having a large pore and I believe it would help me to get rid of my white and black heads. I gotta say that after rinsing my face and drying it. My face feels really smooth and smells good. I would recommend this product. Not only it is affordable but it does wonder to my sensitive skin.
Marija S.
How long does the tube last
Chelsey_Ann G.
Lewisville , TX
Question has been deleted
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Is it drying to the skin?
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Does this really detox your pores?
Marija S.