BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Facial Cleansers

Daily Cleanser with 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal. Detoxes & Brightens Dull, Tired Skin. Removes everyday impurities.

L'Oréal Paris Skin Experts created our 1st range of clay-to-mousse daily cleansers that leave skin looking perfectly clear. Each cleanser is powered by 3 different clays in their pure form and enhanced with a nature-sourced ingredient. Indulgently formulated to seamlessly transform from clay-to-mousse, Pure-Clay Cleansers remove everyday impurities without overdrying. Pure-Clay Cleanser Detox-Brighten goes beyond daily cleansing to clarify and detoxify for skin that can breathe better. Immediately skin is purified of dirt, oil and pollution, and is left with a clean, clear healthy look. Skin looks revitalized with a fresh glow. Use after use, skin's overall quality is improved. Dull skin appears more radiant and luminous. Skin looks more beautiful.

• Aqua/Water

• What do you guys think of L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighte...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? How does it help pores and blemishes?4 Answers
  • i have super sensitive skin, should i try this out ?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Cleanser
  • "By far the best brighting mask I have tried ! My skin looks 10 x better since using this product ! I use it 3 x a week and it has worked wonders ! Its so gentle on your skin which is so useful for someone who has sensitive skin like myself!" in 48 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I received these products complimentary from influenster to test and give my honest review! For drugstore skincare I am beyond impressed! This L'Oréal skincare Pure-Clay Cleanser made my face feel amazing after removing it! I squirted some of the product in my hand and rubbed it together and then instantly it turned from a thick clay substance to a silky mousse! I then proceeded to apply it to my face. It went on nice an evenly, no bumps or inconsistencies. I then began rubbing the cleanser in a circular motion all over my face. After I rubbed it in, I began to remove it with a damp wash cloth. Surprisingly it came off way quicker than I anticipated! Charcoal anything is usually so hard remove! This Cleanser came off very gentle and easy! After removing it and drying my face ... oh my gosh it felt ahhhmazing! My skin was nice and firm and soft as can be! My pores were noticeably tighter and clear of all gunk and grime! They weren't kidding when they say it is a Daily Detox! Gentle enough to use everyday and your skin is purified of dirt, oil and pollution! My skin definitely looked revitalized with a fresh healthy glow after using! It is made with three pure clays and nature sourced Charcoal! It is free of parabens and silicones and is suitable for all skin types! So if you need an awesome cleanser that detoxes and brightens then look no further! Best part is the price and that you can find it at most stores! I highly recommend this Cleanser and as well I will be purchasing another tube when I run out!
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
[product:l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-purify-&-mattify-face-mask] [product:l'oréal-paris-pure-clay-exfoliate-&-refining-face-mask] and last but not least [product:l'oréal-paris-detox-&-brighten-pure-clay-mask] I am beyond satisfied with. I typically am not huge on masks as it is uncomfortable for me to sit there while my face feels cold and tight, however 10 mins than done? I'll take it! And it worked great. I #gotitfree thanks to Allure and was impressed with the sample sizes by giving me extra amounts to actually try each individual than do the weekend detox using all Clays! It worked great my acne decreased there were red spots no longer there and I still had enough to play with. I'm definitely buying for the future because of how well these masks work with my skin!
Orange color's more of a sand like scrub the other are soft when applying want was off easy as it was to apply.
I have no negatives to say about these products! Amazing!
Courtney H.
*I received this product free for testing purposes*

I've been trying this out for a few days and absolutely love it, with that being said there are a slight few cons that I've came up with.

Positive being, any dry patch I had on my face is 100% gone. My face feels so soft and nice without being greasy in my more oily areas. Some how they managed to make this so my skin feels clean but not tight when I wash my face, which is absolutely amazing! My skin looks refreshed, and clean. I have also noticed breakouts going away and no new ones appearing.. this could just be luck but usually with a new cleanser I automatically see breakouts appear. This is also not menthol feeling and will not burn your skin or your eyes.. this is always a problem for me!

Cons, when you first start using this you're not 100% sure how much to use.. it doesn't suds like a normal face wash unless you use a lot. Not sure I like that only because I'm a person that wants to see something happen.. if that makes sense. Lol. Another con is that if you have oily skin I would avoid this particular one.. I'm not sure who this is geared to and it never claims to be for oily skin I'm just giving you a heads up. One other con is you will not be able to replace your makeup remover. This isn't a big deal to me cause I like to use micellar water first but if you are looking for this to remove makeup it's not going to. Mostly eye makeup..

Overall, I've noticed an improvement in my skin as much as you can in a week. If anything I haven't noticed a downfall and I've 100% noticed my dry patches going away which around this time of year is unheard of for me. The smell is very pleasant and very fresh. I'm totally loving this so far with just a few minor set backs and I can see myself repurchasing especially for the price! (Target - $6)
Brianna N.
I accidentally bought this thinking it was the clay mask (stupid mistake, I know). I was planning on returning it, but I thought I would give it a try. I must say I am beyond impressed by it! I only use it to wash my face at night on the days wear I have a lot of heavy makeup on. My face feels so clean afterwards and it is not harsh or stripping. Even after I tone my face, I notice there is not a lot of residue left behind on my skin. My face feels extremely smooth and refreshed afterwards, so I would say the claims are pretty accurate! If you wear a lot of heavy makeup everyday, you could probably use this daily. I do not wear makeup everyday, so I do not see the need to overuse it. Overall, it gets the job done and I would definitely recommend it!!
Lori L.
I love this cleanser! I bought it solely because I had a $3 off coupon making it around $2.50 at Walmart. I hadn’t purchased any of L’Oréal’s facial cleansers or masks before this so I was quite skeptical if this would work for all skin types. Since I have dry, Ultra-sensitive skin I was perfect, or so I felt, to try this out and see if it really does work on all skin types. It does! As far as my skin type goes. As long as I limit my use to no more than theee times a week it works perfectly for my skin type and doesn’t dry me out. My skin feels so clean and refreshed after I use this cleanser. I just love the way my skin looks and feels after I use this cleanser and I’m sure my skin loves having a moment to breath. L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Cleanser
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Saw this product being used by a favorite beauty Guru of mines (Yarisbeth) and figured I’d give it a try. When i tell you this is the real deal on a budget, this is the REAL DEAL! It has charcoal in the ingredients which helps to clean your pores and brighten skin. All of which this actually does, and it’s under SIX BUCKS! L’Oréal also has a charcoal mask that is the concentrated version of the daily face wash. I prefer the daily face wash though, it is very gentle on the skin and easily washes off. Just make sure to have your favorite moisturizer on deck after rinsing the face wash off as it can be a bit drying for some.
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this #loreal detox pure clay mask. Goes from clay to mousse. It has 3 pure clays and charcoal. This product smells and dries very well, leaving my skin feeling and smelling good. Hands Down FAV. .
#claymask #detoxmasker #loreal #detoxskin #detoxmask #claymasks #lorealparis #influenster #beauty #beautyblogger #skincare
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
This cleanser does a wonderful job of brightening your skin and detoxifying your pores, but the consistency feels more like a mask rather than a cleanser. I'm used to more oil-based and gel-like cleansers, and this one can be lathered on to cover the entire face like a mask does. In fact, it's quite similar to the L'Oréal Detox & Brighten mask, but slightly less thick. The packaging is pretty typical for a L'Oréal product and the price point is reasonable. A good amount of product comes in a package and it'll last you a few months. I would personally prefer the Basis Face Wash as a step 1 cleanser and any of the Biore cleansers as a more deep-cleaning step 2 cleanser over this one. The strange mousse consistency isn't typical for a cleanser and I'm unsure how to feel about it. Regardless, it does make my face appear slightly brighter. I wouldn't re-purchase it simply because there are more effective cleansers at the same price point, but I will keep using it until the tube runs out.
Ariel W.
This product was alright. It makes my skin feel really soft right after use. It lathers nice and feels amazing using it. I️t does brighten but not by much. However, I️ used it with another product and it made my skin super dry! I️ bought this product to use every now and then in addition to my own daily skincare routine. Since it made my skin so dry, I️ hardly ever use it now! On it’s own, it’s pretty good for moisturizing and brightening. I️ don’t think it’s strong evening to purify and cleanse to be used on it’s own though (I️ don’t have that much acne problems either).
Ev P.
Hudson, MA
I absolutely ADORE this product! It's become my go to cleanser. It feels so luxurious with the clay. It's as if I'm using a mask, but I can use it as my daily cleanser. Not only that, but it works great! I've been using it for a month now and my skin looks so much better. It's reduced the redness I was dealing with, as well as helping the texture and elasticity of my skin. I have no complaints about this product, other than the fact that it does have a charcoal scent. I don't mind it, but if that's not your thing, I'd try a different product in the line.
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
Is this any good? How does it help pores and blemishes?
Samantha P.
Is this product cruelty and paraben free? I have recently been really into putting only the good stuff on my face. I'm interested in trying this but only if it's good for my skin. If not, do you have any recommendations for organic, paraben free products?
drue l.
Baytown, TX
i have super sensitive skin, should i try this out ?
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
This looks great! I'd love to try it, but is it available in the UK?
beautystylemama u.
Toronto, ON
My nose have severe blackhead problem. Is this worth to use?