BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

3 Pure Clays and Seaweed. Clears & Comforts Stressed, Uncomfortable Skin. Visibly reduces imperfections.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L'Oréal Paris created a new super-charged Pure-Clay face mask with seaweed to clear and comfort skin in just 10 minutes. Our indulgent and powerful formula with pure clays and seaweed provides a luxurious experience while helping comfort stressed skin. This creamy, indulgent formula gently yet effectively cleanses to leave skin clean and clear. Clear and Comfort Clay Face Mask addresses your skin's imperfections to reveal purified and healthier looking skin.

• Aqua / Water

• Which of the 3 clay masks is your favorite?! I have norma...15 Answers
  • I need to try this mask 😍4 Answers
  • Did anyone find that this mask calmed redness?5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask
  • "i really enjoyed using the L'Oreal pure clay mask. I purchased the charcoal one that is targeted for oily skin. I feel that the mask is excellent at pulling excess oil out and leaving the skin soft and not overly dry. My only issue with this product was that my overly sensitive skin was too sensitive for this mask. After the first use my skin would tingle and almost burn. The mask itself has a strong perfume scent and that might be the reason my skin couldnt handle using this product. I would still recommend it to those who do not have overly sensitive skin like myself. I do enjoy using this mask as a spot treatment rather than all over my face. I been enjoying it just applying it to my T-zone of to dry out pimples. " in 78 reviews
Angeli Grace C.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
The container is made of thick glass and a green lid. When you crack the L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay mask you instantly smell a fragrant aroma. It's very light and pleasant. The mask is smooth and creamy. I have long fingernails and worried about dipping into the container. I used my fingers, dipped out some, and started to apply it. L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay went on very smooth. It didn't have any hard lumps. Depending on the humidity in the room it could take 15 minutes to dry. When it drys and you try to talk or move your face it stays on. It doesn't flake off like most mask. No worries of black flakes finding there way into my grout or carpet. I used a washcloth and it came right off. No scrubbing! L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox and Purify is the easiest mask to apply and remove. It left my skin feeling smooth and refreashed. It was very gentle on my sensitive skin. I did try the other colors, red & green. This is my favorite mask. I will be enjoying my spa-day, with my little girl and our L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox and Purify!
Amanda G.
Oxford, OH
I really loved this face mask! *insert heart eyes* super affordable & a little goes a long way.  L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask I use it every week as part of my self-care routine. I’ve also tried the  L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Face Mask and I highly recommend it as well. It’s also great for a spot treatment. L’Oréal is one of my favorite drugstore brands, hands down.
Ashley R.
I have normal/oily, acne-prone skin. I have an oily T-zone with blackheads. First off, the color of this and the way it looks on the skin is GORGEOUS. I know that is such a minor detail, but I thought I would mention it.
It applies very smoothly and doesn't make my face feel super tight, uncomfortable, or overly dry while it's on, which is a major plus for me. Most masks suck the life out of your skin while they're on, but this one feels more breathable, which I like. I find that this does work well on my skin. It doesn't leave my skin too dry or tight. It leaves my skin feeling very clean. To me, this almost acts as a cleanser when you wash it off. Not to say you should use it as a cleanser. But that's how it feels when you rinse it. I do find that when I use this consistently, my acne is kept at bay. I haven't had nearly as many breakouts since I started using this weekly. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and clean, while making it look clear and brightened. And the packaging is very high-quality. L'oreal has really stepped it up, and I commend them.
Courtney V.
Northfield, OH
I received this product from Influenster for free in exchange for my honest review.
The packaging is very study and easy to open. The product is a gorgeous blue and it has a slight perfume to it which, depending on the day, was fine but other times it caused a small headache. The actual mask is a nice, thick texture and goes on easily, dries on your face without cracking and crumbling while you wait to take it off. As soon as you take it off, your skin is noticeably smoother and feels clean. But for my normal to dry skin, within a minute or two of washing it off my face felt insanely dry. Like I had to run and get creams and facial oils just so my face wouldn't crack. After multiple uses, it continued to be too drying for my skin. Unfortunately, my skin wasn't even extra dry when I started using it at first but it's been a few weeks and while using this product, I can't get the moisture to stay so I've had to discontinue it altogether. I would recommend this to someone who has overly oily skin.
Kritika K.
My mom bought this a while ago and just left it on her bathroom counter so I decided to try it. It was the first and last time I tried it so please take that into consideration as you read my review. According to the instructions, it said to apply an even layer and leave it on for 15 minutes. I used my Real Techniques pointed foundation brush to apply it and it took a while to ensure that I put on an even, opaque, layer. The issue was that when the mask would dry down, it was patchy in a lot of areas so I had to keep dipping my brush back into the container to make my application even. I dipped it in approximately 5-6 times to get an even layer. At this point my application was opaque. After I was done applying the mask, I waited 15 minutes for it to harden completely so I can remove it. After 15 minutes, every place on my face was dry except on the perimeters of my face. I decided to wait an extra 5 minutes to dry, which worked. I removed it in the shower, which was very easy. It took about 2-3 rinses and I didn't have to rub my face with a lot of pressure. After I stepped out of the shower, I noticed that my face felt a little bit smooth but other than that, my face felt the same as it was before applying the mask. I don't think this mask included a large amount of seaweed, it smelled like it, but it's basically clay altered to a creamy consistency.
Danielle A.
Minneapolis, MN
This mask works really good. I use it two to three times a week and only on concentrated areas of my face. It dries really quickly, washes off easily, and also has a thin enough consistency to be spread and allows you to not use as much product for each application! I appreciate how it has been making my skin feel soft and supple, my skin has been very clear of any pimples or other facial imperfections, in addition to other items I use in my skin care routine. I didn't give it five stars because I would like to use it a bit more to figure out if it is working on its own or in conjunction with other products. Even though this was sent to me complimentary from Influenster for review purposes, this still hasn't changed my opinion of the product.  L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask
Brianna C.
I received this mask in one of my voxbox to review and I must say I was surprised in the quality of this drugstore mask.

PROS:
- not too messy and the blue color does not stain clothes or skin
- seen results after one use
- beautiful packaging
- good price and easy to find at stores
- quality is very comparable to higher priced masks
- the jar looks smalls but it contains a lot of product. I use it multiple times a week for a month now and it’s still not even half way gone.

CONS:
- the scent is too much kind of smells like men’s cologne.
- this mask stung my face while applying but subsided once I was done moving it around.

Overall this mask itself and the results it gives are great BUT I will admit both of the cons are keeping me from repurchasing the mask. Some products you can ignore the bad but it is very overwhelming with this product and it’s going on my face.
Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
 i want t to love this product but the scent has me unable to do so. I do not have a sensitive nose when it comes to scents but this mask smells so strongly like men's cologne. It feels like I took a bottle of cologne and sprayed it directly onto my face over and over again. I have it on right now, it isn't even dry yet and I'm going to have to wash it off before it gives me a migraine. Take the cologne/perfume/devil's scent out of this product, please.
M.Lee D.
Exeter, CA
You can't go wrong with L'oreal Products. The Pure Clay is a must try ! After application and the occasional silly faces in the mirror I make to myself (I think I might be the only one who does this? hahaha) And chasing the boys around the house. pretend play that their Mum is the swamp monster ) . Warm wet wash cloth, wipe my face. my skin is instantly soft and my skin tone looks smoother. You've gotta try it. @L'oreal
Olivia S.
This is my go-to mask for everyday use. It comes in a pretty sizeable container that allows for several uses, the consistency is perfectly creamy, the application is very cooling/soothing, and best of all, it leaves my skin feel so smooth and radiant! I seriously love it. It has a luxury brand feel and great results for a drugstore price. I recommend this to everyone, but especially anyone with dry skin like myself!
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
Which of the 3 clay masks is your favorite?! I have normal-dry skin with little to no acne.
Danielle L.
I've never tried this but I just saw a commercial for it and it looked interesting. Has anyone tried it and would you recommend?
Amit M.
poria neve oved
did it really help some of you?
Michelle L.
Has anyone tried the L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask or any of the other ones?
marjolin r.
new york
I have sensitive skin and I am 33 this product is for yungers or it OK for my age?? 🤔💋💕