L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask

3 Pure Clays and Seaweed. Clears & Comforts Stressed, Uncomfortable Skin. Visibly reduces imperfections.

Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L'Oréal Paris created a new super-charged Pure-Clay face mask with seaweed to clear and comfort skin in just 10 minutes. Our indulgent and powerful formula with pure clays and seaweed provides a luxurious experience while helping comfort stressed skin. This creamy, indulgent formula gently yet effectively cleanses to leave skin clean and clear. Clear and Comfort Clay Face Mask addresses your skin's imperfections to reveal purified and healthier looking skin.

• Aqua / Water
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • Limonene
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Is L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask good for oily acne prone skin type? Does it really help with acne scars and blemishes?
Is this product comfortable to wear around for a while or do you need to remove it after a certain amount of time ?
This mask brightens the face, facial blemishes?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...and not overly dry. My only issue with this product was that my overly sensitive skin was too sensitive for this mask. After the first use my skin would tingle and almost burn. The mask itself has a strong perfume scent and that might be the reason my skin couldnt handle using this product. I would still recommend it to those who do not have overly sensitive skin like myself. I do enjoy using this mask as a spot treatment rather than all over my face. I been enjoying it just applying it to my T-zone of to dry out pimples. ” in 78 reviews
These new face masks make my skin feel so fresh and new! I love to use these masks to unwind after a long day or a long week. They truly get my skin prepped for the day to come and help my problematic skin.
Clyo, GA
I loved the product. The texture was nice and I loved the clean, fresh smell. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and you can’t beat the price! I’d definitely recommend this mask.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
West Seneca, NY
I love the product! It makes my Skin feel so smooth afterwards! I would highly recommend! It is gentle enough to use a few times a week. The packaging is perfect and I would recommend to others 100 percent!
La puente, CA
I use an elf foundation brush to apply this mask on and it works like a charm! Aside from actually doing its job, the mast is also a pretty color! It is easy to wash off and leaves your skin feeling refreshed!
Combination / Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Cape Coral, FL
This is one of my favorite masks. Cheap and easy access to purchase. Smells fantastic. Leaves my skin so smooth and refreshed. I love that it isn’t in a tube and you can use up as much product as possible!
Dry / Dullness, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Knoxville, TN
This mask smells good but it is a little strong. The color is crazy. It’s so pigmented a couple of my wash cloths are stained blue. Would buy again though. Made my face feel great.
Oily / Acne
Youngsville, LA
I like the fact that it soothes the redness in my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. It did not burn and the product goes a long way. For a drugstore brand the packaging is great!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
East Aurora
Purchased at: Target
I have combo sensitive skin and I see results from this mask the next morning! All around just a great mask to clear and calm skin! And the blue color is so fun! Will definitely be a staple from now on
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Jamaica, NY
I love this product. It gets the job done and leaves your skin feeling so moisturized. I gave it 4 stars because I’m not a fan of the strong perfume smell but it’s tolerable.
Combination / Acne
Salisbury, MD
This face mask is a a nice thing to do weekly. I like it for the price. It isn’t bad to put on it is comfortable. I love the container it is in. I am a repeat user. I would recommend this to others.
Dry
Ask a question to the Influenster community...