L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask

With 3 Pure Clays and Yuzu Lemon. Draw out build-up of impurities, dirt, pollution. Shed rough, dead skin cells.

L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts created a range of clay-mud masks to beautify your skin in minutes. Each mask is powered by 3 different clays in their pure form. Formulated in indulgent creamy textures that turn your mask into a multi-sensorial experience with every use. Daily wear and tear - makeup and improper care - can leave skin uneven with roughness and imperfections. Often times a cleanser isn’t enough to solve this problem. Pure Clay Face Mask Clarify & Smooth addresses your skin concerns for smooth, even and resurfaced skin. Pure Clay Face Mask Yuzu Lemon Mask is formulated with 3 Pure Clays: Kaolin Clay, Montmorillonite Clay and Moroccan Lava Clay and enhanced with Yuzu Lemon extract to clarify & smooth skin.
Suitable for All Skin Types.

• Aqua/Water
  • Benzyl
  • Salicylate
  • Parfum/Fragrance

Is this gentle on skin?
Hello good afternoon my name is daniela and I wanted to know that if you can suddenly send me this product I promise that I will be completely  L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask
Does it work good?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask!
Product Highlights
This product is amazing! I have very sensitive skin and I didn't have any reactions to this product! After washing off the mask, my face was so smooth and clean, I love it! I will definitely buy this in the future.in reviews
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask uploaded by Namrata P.
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask Love it more because of all the scrubbing agents in it. It helps brighten up skin and also exfoliates at a same time. Use it right after cleansing and toning once or twice a week.
David S.
tulare
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask uploaded by David S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So I give this mask a 3 star because it’s not bad but also it’s not all that great. At least for my skin, it left a white residue that I had to take off with a rag. Not too much of a hassle but it was a little strange. My skin does feel smooth and it does seem to make it seem brighter so maybe that’s why the white residue is left behind to help clarify the skin. Overall not a bad product. Also for those that may have wanted to know this product is considered cruelty free here in the USA but because L’Oréal sells in China the brand is not on the PETA list of cruelty free products.
mallory D.
vestavia hills
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask uploaded by mallory D.
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask uploaded by mallory D.
this mask is really great! it leaves my pores looking very clean, and my face feeling super soft!
Shay S.
Goshen, NY
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask uploaded by Shay S.
I love how my skin feels after application. It doesn’t dry it out & leaves it smooth & very soft. It’s a great exfoliator & only cost about $15 and it’s suggested to be used about 3 times a week. I always recommend this to friends that are starting their skin care journey or looking to add or substitute a product because it’s inexpensive but it works. [product:loreal-paris-pure-clay-clarify-&-smooth-face-mask]
Jessica M.
Bakersfield, CA
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask uploaded by Jessica M.
I loved this product. I’ve been using the same clay mask for a few years. I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all. The little scrubbing beads leave your skin nice and smooth after rinsing and feels very clean. Would recommend ;)
Hannah H.
Inman
This stuff is amazing! I use it as the instructions insist and it really does do wonders for my skin! I would definitely recommend this to a friend and they'd only have to go to their local Ulta for it. Good price for the product and no room for improvement, it's great!
Marilyn D.
Las Vegas
So I started this product about a month ago it’s really nice smells amazing packaging is so cute it looks expensive. The product was very effective on my skin. I am a first time user and I was just blown away. I honestly don’t think there any need for improvements the product is amazing the price is amazing I love it
Eva T.
This product I have to say is amazing. It really does smooth out my skin. It is very effective in the summer and winter months. I think it is good value. It's not harsh. It is very gentle on the skin upon application. I would definitely recommend it to people aspecially people with dry skin.
Mikayla P.
Bainbridge, OH
I love the way this product makes my skin feel after I’ve used it. The big bummer for me is the scent. It’s too strong and too perfume like for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
RajSEE O.
Boca Raton, FL
Great mask, easy to use and smells great! I have sensitive skin and mists masks irritate and burn my skin but this one make my skin feel great and soft after.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ani C.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask how does it work for dry skin and how does it smell?♥️♥️
Mariam K. il y a un an
It good for dried skin, makes it smooth <3
Nicole G.
BoomRoad
il y a un an
minette R. il y a un an
Does this work for all skin types? Does this make your face break out more?