L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Volumetry Anti-Gravity Volumizing Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti-Gravity Effect Volume Shampoo for Fine Hair With Salicylic Acid + HydraLight 2 Ingredients Known for Moisturising Properties 3 Hair Looks Volumised from the Roots Expert Series Anti-gravity effect volume shampoo for fine hair. A unique combination of purifying Salicylic Acid, and HydraLight, an ingredient known for its extremely light moisturising properties. The result: Hair looks volumised from the roots. Exclusive to your professional hairdresser. see more...

Alexia O.
Alexia O.
Daytona Beach, FL
The shampoo controls my frizzy hair and adds the extra "umph" it needs. It smells great and leaves me hair nice and shiny. I bought this at my local Target, and I think it's pretty affordable. I was satisfied with the product, but after I began using it for a couple months my hair got very greasy. I only wash my hair every other day.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
One Shampu controlling frizz and manage the volume if you are looking for one this is one of the best on the market Loreal handles a wide range for every care and need for my hair, it's easy acquisition and I love its aroma and care offered each of their products, excellent market Shampu
Madison S.
Madison S.
I have incredibly thin and fine hair with no volume whatsoever, so I have tried almost every brand of volumizing shampoo and none of them have really done anything for my hair. This one leaves my hair soft and has a wonderful smell, but that's about it.
CAITLIN M.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA
Not a huge fan of this shampoo. Having pretty straight hair, sometimes I need a little volume but this didn't work as good as I thought it would. I only tried this product a handful of times but don't think I will be going back to it. May work for some.
nerali m.
nerali m.
This shampoo is amazing because it gives you a perfect volume is abundant hair regenerates you and makes you want more use to always be happy thanks to straight hair I always buy and use it and my mom also recommended I use it buy. very satisfied!!!
Cari C.
Cari C.
Alliance, OH
This product is amazing, it adds great volume to my flat and dull hair. I have very straight hair and it gives it a little lift that I need. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with thin hair. Love this product!
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
UN SHAMPOO ANTI GRAVEDAD ES lo esencencial y lo que valora la mujer antes de aplicarse lgo en el cabello voluminoso ya que siempre queremos tener un cabello sedoso fuerte y manejable a todos lados que vamos
Erin K.
Erin K.
This shampoo is great for fine hair in need of a little volume. It feels great on the hair and has a great scent. It doesn't really reverse damage but it leaves hair that is fairly healthy feeling great.
Sam S.
Sam S.
This is another one my fiance leaves in the bathroom. I use it from time to time, but I feel like it takes a while to wash out of my hair once I apply it.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA
Not what I thought it would be. The smell is great but my fine hair didn't fair well with this particular product. Still love loreal though