BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo cleanses color-treated and highlighted hair. The Vitamino A-OX Complex of antioxidants and UV filters helps withstand elements that fade color & shine.

Not animal tested.

Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I love the pump on this! It made it extremely easy to use. It smells great and lathers up fantastically.
Yvette G.
Valencia, CA
I love how moisturzing this shampoo works. It lathers amazingly. Smells really great too.
Megan C.
Oklahoma City
My hair is thick so conditioner is so important and this one is a show stopper! I love the smell, conditioning properties and color care that are provided. I received the product complimentary for testing purposes.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
This product smells great and leaves my hair nice and shiny. Though I prefer suave which is cheaper and works just as good as the pricey stuff. I would recommend it for those with thick or rough hair.
Araceli F.
This smells so good, I love how it feels it does the job and I recommend it. I bought mine at target. There is a lot of product so you get your money's worth. Satisfied!!!! It's reasonable priced!!!!!!
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
This shampoo worked really well on my bright colored red hair. It lathers and cleans well and allowed me to maintain my color for months.
Michelle K.
Sterling Heights, MI
It smells very good and makes my hair very soft and shiny!!! I really recommend it because it makes your hair feel very good. it is best for oily scalps and I am very satisfied with this product!!!!
Samantha H.
Boyertown, PA
Smells absolutely amazing, great vitamin shampoo to help rebuild hair! Great after color use as well.
VE-0145707Daniela h.
Te deja el cabello manejable y con volumen es excelente lo recomiendo muy bueno de verdad
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
Shampoo usually dries out my hair because I've died it too many times, which is my fault. But this one was really nice.