BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Amino acids work to maintain the condition of white and grey hair retaining a purity and natural sheen which gives your hair a healthy look and feel. With the specific anti-yellow action Silver shampoo may also be used for reducing unwanted yellow tones of pre-lightened tinted blonde hair or highlights.

• Can I use the loreal silver shampoo after doing the progr...1 Answers
  • Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa...1 Answers
  • I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking int...1 Answers
Sandra C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I enjoythia product so enexpensive and leaves my hair out of being yellow and brassy so I use this once or twice a week after I've dyed my hair.
sarai c.
Gurabo, PR
Loreal Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Unisex
My housband used it for one month and quickly him hair was brilliant with more body and silver
Valentina B.
No lo he usado mucho, pero si me parece bueno. lo que no me gusta mucho es el empaque, me parece un poco fastidioso para extraer el producto
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Used this product and it's amazing! Had color treated hair and this helped keep my hair looking great and always kept it looking fresh
Noor A.
Beaverton, OR
The best ever for blonde/silver/ashy hair. I tried many purple shampoos, this one is by far the best. I love it and truly recommend it
Channon D.
I bought this when my hair was blonde before. It helps keep out the crappy yellow and orangey tones. It works and smells really good.
Candis B.
Parkersburg
My hair is naturally blonde with colors of wheat , some red, some light brown. This shampoo brings out my blonde to a beautiful shine
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
He usado este shampoo con mis hijas ya son grandes y le ha quedado el cabello muy lindo sedoso y manejable con un olor muy agradable
Lyuba K.
Shakopee
Its a nice shampoo tgat helps get yoy2r hair clean and also provides nice results as a healing product. Would recommend for anyone
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
This shampoo is ideal for those people with gray hair, people of legal age. It's very good, I recommend it. Ideal for those people.
Amanda T.
Laporte, IN
I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking into a new shampoo that can keep my gray light & not brassy. How often can I was my hair with this shampoo? How much is this going for? Is it worth the price?
Donizeti d.
Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utilizar essa marca e super recommendo a todos que ainda nao conhecem usem e voces nao vao se arrepender?
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Has anyone tried out this Loreal product and how does it work ? Are you satisfied with it
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
Can I use the loreal silver shampoo after doing the progressive?
Trisha M.
Hi, if you have a balayage hairstyle would this shampoo lighten up the the dark sections?