L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by ghizlane h.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by Luz C.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by Daiana O.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Amino acids work to maintain the condition of white and grey hair retaining a purity and natural sheen which gives your hair a healthy look and feel. With the specific anti-yellow action Silver shampoo may also be used for reducing unwanted yellow tones of pre-lightened tinted blonde hair or highlights.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Tattou F.
Giza
This thing is just magic only if i can ever find it cause its always out of stock and i really love it for keeping my blonde hair color last and even brighten it More
Nicole C.
The pigment is amazing! If you use regularly, you'll get a silver tone. Leave in your hair for 10 minutes once a week, and you get similar results and you use less product.
Rukky B.
This is an absokute savior for cool blondes! I have used a fair share of different silver shampoos and others which aid keep blondes cool. But this is by far the most effective. Although it is rather drying, you cant have the best of all worlds. Regular hair treatments and a good repairing conditioner solves that problem!
Wilma M.
It works. I had ombre hair and my tips were brassy ...the silver shampoo removed all the brassiness and brought out the blonde color. I used more like a masque once per week, just to refresh the blonde. The dark purple color not permanently stains skin or your bathroom.
Gemma B.
Cumbria, Cumbria
The only silver shampoo I've found that is effective! I've got bleached hair that I colour steely grey/silver. I use this to maintain my colour at home. It smells beautiful and is full of violet pigment that just works.
Legny Andreina J.
Maracay
The best shampoo I've tried for silvers or blond hair dyed. I love, sometimes I can't get it easily, but when I use it it is the best. I recomend this shampoo removes hair Orange tone. If many v would buy it
Katie N.
Freshwater
Out of the purple shampoos I tried this was definitely the best at shifting the brassiness out of my hair. It's is a little drying but all purple shampoos are.
Noelia V.
Montevideo
I havent try it but its my father favorites shampoo! He doesnt change it for anything and his hair its so soft and light! Besides silver beautiful
Vitória V.
VocêUso semper é muito bom, eu uso todo dia e amoooo de montão, deixa uma pele super macia e cheirosa, ja recomendei para diodos que eu conhece!
Daiana O.
montevideo
Este producto me a ayudado muchísimo con mi color de cabello. Es excelente. Te ayuda a sacar lo anaranjado del pelo rubio. Y deja el pelo suave.