L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by ghizlane h.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by Luz C.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by Daiana O.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Amino acids work to maintain the condition of white and grey hair retaining a purity and natural sheen which gives your hair a healthy look and feel. With the specific anti-yellow action Silver shampoo may also be used for reducing unwanted yellow tones of pre-lightened tinted blonde hair or highlights.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Niamh M.
Dundee
Been using this shampoo a few times over the past couple weeks on my balayage/ombré hair. It's really taken the orange tones out and my hair is a more sandy/caramel shade. Hair feels soft after using if you follow up with conditioner. I'm sure this would work great on platinum/grey hair!
CheyenneXo f.
my friend uses this shampoo all the time. it gives her hair a silver tint her hair colour is like a blondie whitey silvery colour. she tells me it works great and she cant live without. when I done her hair for her it was very soapy and we noticed a change instantly
Kimberley J.
Hungerford
Recently started using his product and find it really helps keep the brassy tones out of my highlighter hair, a little does go a long way so it's definitely worth the money. Be careful not to get it on your clothes/towels as it will stain them.
Ana D.
Madrid
Very good shampoo for cancelling out yellow tones in your hair. It comes in a big bottle, so it lasts a very long time. The only con I would give it is that it makes your hair feel a little dry (but I guess nearly every purple shampoo does)
Sorcha R.
My hair dresser recommended I bought this shampoo to keep my balliage from turning brassy. It's a creamy shampoo which doesn't dry out your hair. It lathers easily and is suitable for daily use. I have to say I love it and wouldn't be able to live without it!
Raghad A.
jeddah,saudi arabia
 (L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo ) is one of the best shampoos that i have ever used . I highly recommend this shampoo . L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo
Melanie N.
Stockbridge, Edinburgh
The best silver shampoo there is, I have tried many but this works best. Takes yellow tones out bleached hair in just on wash and you can leave it on a few minutes for a more intensive silvering effect.
Tanya O.
Campbellford, ON
I purchased the larger bottle of this shampoo.. I'm a hairstylist, and have blonde highlights, and have well water. I love this shampoo. I've tried 4 different silver toning shampoos and this is by far the best with the best result. I find my hair is brighter every time I use it, it lathers well, and if you leave it on for a few minutes, you'll get even more toning. I like my hair on the cooler side, so it's the answer for my hair, without having to tone it in the salon. I use it every to every other shampoo, and some of my really light highlights take on a violet tone (which I love!!) but if you don't want this to happen and only need a soft toning, I recommend using it once a week.
Maria D.
I used this product when i had highlights to keep them from going brassy and staying beautiful and shiny, one of the best silver shampoos, it works so well on dry hair too, such a great product!
Sureyya E.
Ich blondiere meine haare recht oft und habe leider immer einen gelbstich weswegen ich dieses shampoo unbedingt mal ausprobieren wollte. Seitdem benutzte ich nur noch das kombiniert mit der spülung und kaufe es mir auch immer nach wenn es denn mal zuende ist