BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Amino acids work to maintain the condition of white and grey hair retaining a purity and natural sheen which gives your hair a healthy look and feel. With the specific anti-yellow action Silver shampoo may also be used for reducing unwanted yellow tones of pre-lightened tinted blonde hair or highlights.

• Can I use the loreal silver shampoo after doing the progr...1 Answers
  • Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa...1 Answers
  • I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking int...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Roberta B.
Wayland, MA
 I leave it on for a good five minutes, sometimes even ten and it worked awesome, especially on my ends. It took all the yellow out and added that platinum/greyish blonde I was looking for. It doesn't seem to dry my hair out or anything, so thats good too.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
I love this shampoo for hair gtris. I dyed blond hair with wicks sinker, so my hair does not lose color and becomes orange, use once a week this shampoo and color long stays. I always buy it, recommend it to the fullest, it's great
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
I love this silver shampoo I used it when I died my hair blonde it helped tone the yellow parts. We used it all through cosmetology school they really recommended it. It smells amazing you should go to your local store and get a sample if you're allowed it's great.
Kelsie P.
Kent, OH
AMAZING! i love this silver shampoo. I use it for my silver hair and it really keeps it from turing that awkward teal color like some people's do. I believe there is a silver hair dye to match this as well which is even better. I will definitely buy more once i am out.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
My aunt is a hairstyle professional and she recommend me this shampoo to remove the yellowish from my highlighter hair. This product is amazing, I tried other shampoos that promise the same thing but they were nothing compare to this. Love it!!!!
Fe A.
San Diego, CA
I used this shampoo a couple of times, I try not to use too much because it can literally hydrate my hair too much, so I try to alternate with another shampoo.
It's very very good, highly recommend and would definitely use again!
Fernanda S.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best Shampoo for artificially blond hair that I have ever tried. I have been used it for 6 months now and I can say that it doesn't let my hair dry. The shampoo has a dark purple color and smells very good. Every time a wash my hair with this shampoo it does a lot of suds and I feel my hair more hydrated. After more than 6 months, my highlights still in the same color and they didn't get yellow. I totally suggest this product!
Mikey S.
I really enjoyed using this product. Kept my hair feeling clean and controlled oil. Didn't have to wash my hair 2x over for the clean feeling either. I use the product every 2-3 days, when I feel my hair need a life and or if my hair is getting long.
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
I really enjoy this shampoo. It helps maintain my blonde. The only reason why I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it does leave my hair feeling very stringy and elastic-y.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
My husband has solid white grey hair. For some reason it is hard to find shampoo for silver hair. Is allowed his silver to shine. His baby fine hair felt soft in manageable. The yellowish tint that gray hair gets was washed out with the shampoo. I do recommend it
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
Can I use the loreal silver shampoo after doing the progressive?
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Has anyone tried out this Loreal product and how does it work ? Are you satisfied with it
Trisha M.
Hi, if you have a balayage hairstyle would this shampoo lighten up the the dark sections?
Donizeti d.
Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utilizar essa marca e super recommendo a todos que ainda nao conhecem usem e voces nao vao se arrepender?
Amanda T.
Laporte, IN
I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking into a new shampoo that can keep my gray light & not brassy. How often can I was my hair with this shampoo? How much is this going for? Is it worth the price?