L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by ghizlane h.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by Luz C.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by Daiana O.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Amino acids work to maintain the condition of white and grey hair retaining a purity and natural sheen which gives your hair a healthy look and feel. With the specific anti-yellow action Silver shampoo may also be used for reducing unwanted yellow tones of pre-lightened tinted blonde hair or highlights.

Buy on Beauty ...*
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
Great if the hair is discolored. Cleans the hair well and does not leave it greasy, but if hydrated. I recommend it
Megan K.
This is a great product! I highly recommend this shampoo!! It works wonders! Everyone should try this shampoo!
Amber W.
Great product for people with oily/ dry hair. Hydrates the hair really well while not making it oily after.
Tracy M.
Brandon, FL
Smell is amazing left my hair feeling soft and replenished would purchase again!! Also affordable price
Jennifer G.
Marietta, GA
This is really high end regardless the brand leaves hair like you jist walkwd out the salon
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love silver shampoo for blonde hair feels like it takes all the brassiness out of it
Shaza A.
Ras Al khaimah, Ras AL khaimah
👩🏻 CRESCINA RE-GROWTH Shampoo 👩🏻
I received a small size shampoo of 200 ml and I started using it 2 weeks back. I wanted to use for a long time so I can write my honest reviews about it.
As a resident of 🇦🇪 UAE, I feel this is the best shampoo. Due to the climate changes, its mostly summer here and summers are too too hot in UAE 💕🌞
It contains ingredients for natural hair growth. And by now, the bottle is almost empty and I think I’ll have to get a new one.
It has got a tint of scent 😍❤️
Changes that I noticed:
Dawn W.
Milton keynes, United Kingdom
I have been using many brands of purple shampoo. I am yet to see once that gives a toning affect.
If one did hair salons would be out of business, this product is very drying even when you us the conditioner and for the price that is charged I would not by this item again I am not surprised that it has been discontinued.
Lauren R.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Amazing! This is the only purple shampoo that keeps brassy tones out of my platinum blonde hair. You don’t need to use a lot and I use it about twice a week so it lasts for ages.
Chelsea D.
This shampoo is amazing if your hair is dyed silver or grey. The shampoo is a deep purple colour and really neutralises any warm tones in the hair. It lathers up really well and leaves your hair feeling nice and clean, while maintaining the grey or silver colour. Definitely one of the best silver shampoos on the market. Great value for money also.