BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Amino acids work to maintain the condition of white and grey hair retaining a purity and natural sheen which gives your hair a healthy look and feel. With the specific anti-yellow action Silver shampoo may also be used for reducing unwanted yellow tones of pre-lightened tinted blonde hair or highlights.

• Can I use the loreal silver shampoo after doing the progr...1 Answers
  • Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa...1 Answers
  • I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking int...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nayali A.
This leaves your hair silly and smooth. I would recommend this to any hair type. It lathers very easily. It leaves your hair with a nice scent and clean for about 3-5 days.
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I received this product and I product testing from the company and I absolutely loved it. It smelled amazing and it made my hair feel so soft and smooth. I will absolutely purchase this product again in the future.
Jessica A.
This purple shampoo works well and it works fast. I used it because I have ombré look and usually my highlights turn orange but this product has helped me maintain the blonde color, is now my best friend!
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Brilliant shampoo! Started using it before my hair went brassy and so far so good! My hair feels soft and the color looks natural. My partner is going a distinguished grey - damn those men :) and he used it - the grey looks whiter and he's very happy - think I'll be sharing this shampoo. Also gave some of the shampoo to my mother to try - she saw a difference in her hair and thinks the shampoo is great also
Allie P.
Last a long time you get what you pay for unfortunately I did not like the thinkness but it left my hair feeling great afterwards I have thunk hair and it left it not feeling heavy and more shiny and unbreakable
valeria m.
Harlingen , TX
When I dyed my hair blonde it was really difficult finding a shampoo that will keep my hair blonde but once I came across this shampoo I instantly fell in love! Besides it smelling good I just loved the way it left my hair it didn't weigh it down or left my scalp too dry like other shampoos did. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a silver shampoo.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've never used the Professional Series of L'Oreal but would love to try. I'm not sure where to purchase but I'm sure it's an amazing product since I use a lot of their other shampoos and conditioners.
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their hair clean soft and shiny!
Jocelynn J.
amazing product ! I dye my hair a lot I had really dark black hair so I had to bleach my hair multiple times In order to get a really light blonde so after 4 processes my hairstylist did my haor got very dryed out and brassy and felt like straw until I got this I am always trying different products to get my hair back to health and this worked awesome ! it is also good for brassy hair that you want to tone down a notch I recommend this product and I will continue to use it only took about 3 washes to get my hair the absolute best!
Angela P.
I've used this on my highlighted hair in the past to renew the color. I like it fine. It's comparable to salon brands that do the same thing. I wouldn't recommend it for daily use though as it may be too drying. I was satisfied and would recommend it as an alternative to salon brands.
Amanda T.
Laporte, IN
I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking into a new shampoo that can keep my gray light & not brassy. How often can I was my hair with this shampoo? How much is this going for? Is it worth the price?
Donizeti d.
Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utilizar essa marca e super recommendo a todos que ainda nao conhecem usem e voces nao vao se arrepender?
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Has anyone tried out this Loreal product and how does it work ? Are you satisfied with it
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
Can I use the loreal silver shampoo after doing the progressive?
Trisha M.
Hi, if you have a balayage hairstyle would this shampoo lighten up the the dark sections?