L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by ghizlane h.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by Luz C.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo uploaded by Daiana O.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Amino acids work to maintain the condition of white and grey hair retaining a purity and natural sheen which gives your hair a healthy look and feel. With the specific anti-yellow action Silver shampoo may also be used for reducing unwanted yellow tones of pre-lightened tinted blonde hair or highlights.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Very intensely violet pigmented shampoo. Be careful how long you let it sit! If your hair is very pale, you'll go purple quickly, but it does a great job vs yellow and a good job vs orange-gold. It works faster than "Shimmer lights" and the scent is more unisex than Shimmer lights.

Scent: STRONG perfume, similar to that found in men's deodorant. I would have given it 5 stars were it not for the strong perfume.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Encantada probando este producto de L'Oréal para cabellos claros que después de un tiempo comienzan a tornarse rojizos o bajaras. Es un buen matizante que puedes aplicarte tú misma en casa y sin necesidad de estar aplicando tintes en todo el cabello.
Jessica A.
This purple shampoo works well and it works fast. I used it because I have ombré look and usually my highlights turn orange but this product has helped me maintain the blonde color, is now my best friend!
valeria m.
Harlingen , TX
When I dyed my hair blonde it was really difficult finding a shampoo that will keep my hair blonde but once I came across this shampoo I instantly fell in love! Besides it smelling good I just loved the way it left my hair it didn't weigh it down or left my scalp too dry like other shampoos did. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a silver shampoo.
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
I love this silver shampoo I used it when I died my hair blonde it helped tone the yellow parts. We used it all through cosmetology school they really recommended it. It smells amazing you should go to your local store and get a sample if you're allowed it's great.
Fe A.
San Diego, CA
I used this shampoo a couple of times, I try not to use too much because it can literally hydrate my hair too much, so I try to alternate with another shampoo.
It's very very good, highly recommend and would definitely use again!
Fernanda S.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best Shampoo for artificially blond hair that I have ever tried. I have been used it for 6 months now and I can say that it doesn't let my hair dry. The shampoo has a dark purple color and smells very good. Every time a wash my hair with this shampoo it does a lot of suds and I feel my hair more hydrated. After more than 6 months, my highlights still in the same color and they didn't get yellow. I totally suggest this product!
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
It is a very good product, it helps me to moisturize and moisturize my hair that needs it so much, I would use it always is very good, for hair with wicks is excellent, as it fulfills the function of maintaining and tint the wicks and protect the hair and The color for more
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
He usado este shampoo con mis hijas ya son grandes y le ha quedado el cabello muy lindo sedoso y manejable con un olor muy agradable
Kasey F.
This was so amazing its hard to find a product that will make hair shine and actually let your hair look and feel alive