BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Amino acids work to maintain the condition of white and grey hair retaining a purity and natural sheen which gives your hair a healthy look and feel. With the specific anti-yellow action Silver shampoo may also be used for reducing unwanted yellow tones of pre-lightened tinted blonde hair or highlights.

• Can I use the loreal silver shampoo after doing the progr...1 Answers
  • Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa...1 Answers
  • I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking int...1 Answers
Pamella B.
Utah
It is suitable for white and gray hair, but it works for blondes, which is a marvel! It is a delicious to use, creamy shampoo. It has a very dark blue / purple color, well pigmented and makes a lot of foam. The smell is also delicious.
He dries his hair a little, but nothing like a good mask afterwards.
I use it and I love it!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I love L’Oreal! These products never cease to amaze me. I love this shampoo because it keeps my hair vibrant in between dye sessions. It acts as an amazing toner and removes the brassy orange/ yellow tones from my hair.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Very intensely violet pigmented shampoo. Be careful how long you let it sit! If your hair is very pale, you'll go purple quickly, but it does a great job vs yellow and a good job vs orange-gold. It works faster than "Shimmer lights" and the scent is more unisex than Shimmer lights.

Scent: STRONG perfume, similar to that found in men's deodorant. I would have given it 5 stars were it not for the strong perfume.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Encantada probando este producto de L'Oréal para cabellos claros que después de un tiempo comienzan a tornarse rojizos o bajaras. Es un buen matizante que puedes aplicarte tú misma en casa y sin necesidad de estar aplicando tintes en todo el cabello.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
My husband has solid white grey hair. For some reason it is hard to find shampoo for silver hair. Is allowed his silver to shine. His baby fine hair felt soft in manageable. The yellowish tint that gray hair gets was washed out with the shampoo. I do recommend it
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This shampoo is so good and great for all hair types j really love this shampoo! This bottle of shampoo lasts you a while and it helps if you have dry sensitive scalp like I have and I would definetly buy again
Alessandra M.
Byram Twp, NJ
It is my favorite ever! You can leave the product for just couple minutes and you will really see the difference in the color! I have some blond parts and everyone can note when I use! I'll absolutely keep using and I really love it!
Sophia T.
New Orleans, LA
I try every single shampoo for silver/blonde/gray hair. And this has been my least fav. My hair would still be golden instead of silver and it really dried my hair out. Might just need better conditioner. Help me out ladies!
Marilena G.
Really good silver shampoo for blonde/white hair. Good for all kinds of hair, not only it tones the hair but leaves it soft and moisturized as well. Good, fresh scent and you do not need a lot of product, it lathers easily.
Amanda T.
Laporte, IN
I have grown my natural gray hair out, and am looking into a new shampoo that can keep my gray light & not brassy. How often can I was my hair with this shampoo? How much is this going for? Is it worth the price?
Donizeti d.
Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utilizar essa marca e super recommendo a todos que ainda nao conhecem usem e voces nao vao se arrepender?
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Has anyone tried out this Loreal product and how does it work ? Are you satisfied with it
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
Can I use the loreal silver shampoo after doing the progressive?
Trisha M.
Hi, if you have a balayage hairstyle would this shampoo lighten up the the dark sections?