BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Se Control Sensi balance Shampoo L'oreal Serie Expert Dermo-Protector Soothing Shampoo is suitable for hair prone to irritation and sensitivities. This shampoo can be used every day and it will leave the scalp soothed and protected. Directions Of Use: Apply to wet hair massage into scalp Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Amazon*
Holly A.
Peterborough
Average shampoo. Not really worth the price but got as a gift. Used every day until it was gone. Nothing special about it. Cleaned my hair.
Agus M.
I have been using this shampoo for a week and want to recommend it to everyone. I have long straight hair that is not chemically processed but tends to be dry, and this has transformed it. It cleans thoroughly and makes my hair soft and silky without weighing it down, plus it smells good. I am in love!
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I love loreal pro products color line amd treatments however the take home products definitely have lost their flare :( get color wow.
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Great product and works well . I watch what I use on my curly hair but this works well. Smells good as well.
Kelsey J.
Atlanta
This shampoo works wonders. I bleach my hair so I always need a hydrating shampoo to help keep my hair moisturized.
janaina a.
belo horizonte
um dos melhores que já usei,e muito...deixa os cabelos super lindos,eu amo esse produto
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
i love there formula for there products always nice and never weighs down my hair it lathers up very nicely
Daiana M.
buenos aires
I am very very obsessed with my hair I always look for an accessory and beauty for the hair, this product saved me ... I love it and I would love to receive one every day at the door of my home !!!.
Hailee W.
This shampoo is salon professional quality. It leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean like you just had a nice wash and cut from the salon. Highly recommend and the price is affordable. Very satisfited.
Destiny S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I naturally have really curly hair and this works wonders on my hair! Does an amazing job at containing the fizz and making sure it stays shiny and healthy looking