BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Se Control Sensi balance Shampoo L'oreal Serie Expert Dermo-Protector Soothing Shampoo is suitable for hair prone to irritation and sensitivities. This shampoo can be used every day and it will leave the scalp soothed and protected. Directions Of Use: Apply to wet hair massage into scalp Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Amazon*
Mary K.
Trenton, Ontario
I have not had the chance to try yet but would like to ad I have heard good things. I have used other products they go on sale a lot st Walmart
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
No me gusta utilizar shampoo unisex. Me parece que es una perdida de dinero porque tanto hombres como mujeres tienen pH diferentes y para nosotras puede llegar a ser un shampoo muy fuerte e irritarnos el cuero cabelludo o para ellos tan "débil" que parece que se echaron solo agua en la cabeza (como es el caso con este producto) a mi novio le ocurrió así.
Jessica J.
Mexico
Honestly it is not the product that I hate but I feel that it did not work well since I dry my hair. And I would not use it again.
Cata B.
Indon't lime this procutc because it coludent controle my curlys and inhave to planchar this every day
Doreen C.
I don't use none of them I don't use none of them I don't use none of them I don't use none of them
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
One of the most important product in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
It has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
Layla S.
Washington, NC
This product does not work very well. It really dries me out. Not the best way to spend your money. In my opinion, do not buy this. Waste of money.
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
it may be me but i didnt like this product all that well. it came on thick for my hair and it just felt really dry. I would say that other brands can top this product. the smell is all though long lasting and smells good. i am a bit disappointed in this one.
M E.
Ok not a big fan. Only used this product once and not impressed. Nothing special about it. Won't buy it again
Holly A.
Peterborough
Average shampoo. Not really worth the price but got as a gift. Used every day until it was gone. Nothing special about it. Cleaned my hair.