BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Se Control Sensi balance Shampoo L'oreal Serie Expert Dermo-Protector Soothing Shampoo is suitable for hair prone to irritation and sensitivities. This shampoo can be used every day and it will leave the scalp soothed and protected. Directions Of Use: Apply to wet hair massage into scalp Rinse thoroughly.

Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Bryan G.
Philadelphia , PA
Over the years I have been trying to find a shampoo that hydrated my entire head and this is the one! After just one shower I could feel the difference, my hit did not feel as coarse and brittle, but smooth and flowy. The large size as well makes it so I don't constantly run out as well which is just an added bonus
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Unique and universal this shampoo is a sensory experience!

Good for anyone and everyone it gets your hair clean and on balance!

It’s lather is good and it’s a very Euro idea with the unisex trend products...
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
I love the unisex formula! I’m a huge fan of most of their shampoos and it’s a great money saver to be able to just share a shampoo with my significant other. It does a really great job at cleansing without weighing down.
Destiny S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I naturally have really curly hair and this works wonders on my hair! Does an amazing job at containing the fizz and making sure it stays shiny and healthy looking
Hailee W.
This shampoo is salon professional quality. It leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean like you just had a nice wash and cut from the salon. Highly recommend and the price is affordable. Very satisfited.
Greisy L.
Había sentido que se me estaba cayendo un poco el cabello por la cirugía capilar, y probé esta shampoo y me ha gustado mucho, me esta naciendo cabello y menos caída. Si olor es agradable y deja el cabello medianamente suave por eso si se necesita enguaje
Reeny S.
Coralville, IA
I would say that this shampoo has helped me in more ways than one but, at least I would say that, if you use it to much or to often my hair would just get super oily afterwards. But in the beginning it helped my hair a lot. So overal I would say that it's a pretty good product; it's not perfect, but then again what is? This is a good product and I would recommend it!
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their hair clean soft and shiny!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
No me gusta utilizar shampoo unisex. Me parece que es una perdida de dinero porque tanto hombres como mujeres tienen pH diferentes y para nosotras puede llegar a ser un shampoo muy fuerte e irritarnos el cuero cabelludo o para ellos tan "débil" que parece que se echaron solo agua en la cabeza (como es el caso con este producto) a mi novio le ocurrió así.

back