BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Se Control Sensi balance Shampoo L'oreal Serie Expert Dermo-Protector Soothing Shampoo is suitable for hair prone to irritation and sensitivities. This shampoo can be used every day and it will leave the scalp soothed and protected. Directions Of Use: Apply to wet hair massage into scalp Rinse thoroughly.

Sara M.
I initially started using this because someone recommended it to me for dry scalp! It worked really well! During the winter I get really bad dry scalp so it helps keep the ph of my scalp neutral stopping the dryness! I would recommend this!
Anshika P.
This is basically a mild and gentle shampoo. The fragrance is not as strong as the normal loreal products, and that is a big plus. The main idea with this product it that it is calming for the scalp. Is it? A bit... I use it now that it is winter and my scalp is ichy... It takes away a bit of it, but american crew is better for that. Hard to say what is does for my hair, because it is so short. But I often use it on people that I have coloured their hair, and many say that it calms the scalp after, and I often don´t have problems brushing the hair after shampooing with this...
Mariano C.
genial me llama demasiado la atención este producto de L'ORÉAL paris son realmente excepcionales sus productos me encantas siempre los uso y quisiera que me enviaran algo de su marca LOREAL paris .
Emily D.
Liverpool, NS
It's not gonna happen again but I'm not a nice mother to me either way I am not a nice person she is a very bad app I have to try and try it out with a good friend to try and it will not work for a few days too
leidy katerine R.
bogota
Esta mascarilla de tantas que e probado es la única que me a fascinado después de tanto probar y probar cantidad de tratamientos que solo hacían caer y maltratar mi cabello esta me encanto y con esta me case .
desde la primera ves que la use se noto el cambio mi cabello mas brillante y mucho mas sedoso ME ENCANTA!!!!!
Agus M.
I have been using this shampoo for a week and want to recommend it to everyone. I have long straight hair that is not chemically processed but tends to be dry, and this has transformed it. It cleans thoroughly and makes my hair soft and silky without weighing it down, plus it smells good. I am in love!
Kacey H.
Yeah that's cool what you did in your house and then I didn't know what I did in that class but you know what I want you know I know you know I haven't been in your house yet but I'm still going home and I'm going to
Monique M.
Sippy Downs
I love this because my hair tends to get very oily after a day of not washing it, whereas this shampoo takes all of the unwanted oil away and leaves my hair feeling very soft.
Shannon K.
I really love this shampoo it has a really great applicator and lathers really well. It also has a really good scent and because i have a flaky scalp, this product really helped. It left my hair feeling sort and smooth so overall i am very happy with this shampoo.
Daiana M.
buenos aires
I am very very obsessed with my hair I always look for an accessory and beauty for the hair, this product saved me ... I love it and I would love to receive one every day at the door of my home !!!.

back