BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Se Control Sensi balance Shampoo L'oreal Serie Expert Dermo-Protector Soothing Shampoo is suitable for hair prone to irritation and sensitivities. This shampoo can be used every day and it will leave the scalp soothed and protected. Directions Of Use: Apply to wet hair massage into scalp Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer M.
Chicago Hts, IL
The shampoo looks good I swing the ph of my hair leaves me soft with a healthy and radiant look
Joseline R.
Detroit, MI
I love this product is very good I recommend it to you and I am very happy with the results
Kimberly T.
This is a great shampoo. It made my hair really soft and silky. I would highly recommend.
Cassie H.
Ontario, CA
Great shampoo, leaves hair feeling silky and clean every time and it is a great product!
Justine B.
Hawthorne, NJ
I actually feel like my hair gets healthier everyday. My hair feel smoother and shinier
Monica Q.
Weddington, NC
My hair is usually very oily and I wash it every day! This is great for that!
Mai B.
L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Sensi Balance Shampoo lathers so much. I would recommend to anyone that has oily hair most days as it really cleans the scalp. I used to have to wash my hair every other day but don’t need to wash it as much now as it really helps with the grease.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Valentina G.
Doral, FL
I loved how controlled the excess of oil , smells incredible and the packaging is very convenient ! . However is very expensive and my hair is very very long so I don’t always purchase because of its price .
Kaisy M.
Santiago de los caballeros
this product I have not used but I have seen many positive reviews about it and I would like to have the opportunity to use it so I can give a better opinion and write a better review