BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Se Control Sensi balance Shampoo L'oreal Serie Expert Dermo-Protector Soothing Shampoo is suitable for hair prone to irritation and sensitivities. This shampoo can be used every day and it will leave the scalp soothed and protected. Directions Of Use: Apply to wet hair massage into scalp Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Amazon
LEAR30260 maria q.
genial shampoo deja el acabado perfecto en mi cabello , me ayuda a desenredad lo recomiendo me encanta usarlo
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Great product and works well . I watch what I use on my curly hair but this works well. Smells good as well.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
i love there formula for there products always nice and never weighs down my hair it lathers up very nicely
brooke l.
This is not exactly a product that I Havre used but this is something that I am currently interested in now
Rosie P.
844 bryant ave 2fl
Love this shampoo it give my hair some volume I love the some to it I highly recommend this to everyone
Meghan F.
Colts Neck, NJ
I love this shampoo and removes scalp build up smells great and leaves my hair feeling refreshed
katey  H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Not worth the extra money. I've found other shampoos that are equally effective and smell better
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
Great stuff love all these products my hair always feels and look shiny very soft and manageable
Doreen C.
I don't use none of them I don't use none of them I don't use none of them I don't use none of them
ana h.
Austin, TX
Shampoo leaves your hair perfect and moisturizes it it smells wonderful and controls frizz also