BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Se Control Sensi balance Shampoo L'oreal Serie Expert Dermo-Protector Soothing Shampoo is suitable for hair prone to irritation and sensitivities. This shampoo can be used every day and it will leave the scalp soothed and protected. Directions Of Use: Apply to wet hair massage into scalp Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Amazon*
Jessika A.
Me gusta este producto porque lo puedo usar junto con i novio sin necesidad de comprar productos por separado. Su olor es riquisimo.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Este es un shampoo unisex que es muy bueno y tiene buen aroma, excelente para tener en casa y compartir. totalmente recomendad.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
this is a great product it balances out my hair and I love it. it smells great and isn't sticky. makes my hair feel soft
Mariemyl D.
This shampoo it's so good, Only stop using it because I became just keratine, I would love it to be unsalted for reuse
Sonalee V.
Orangeburg, NY
This is a great shampoo and brings a great amount of volume to your hair. Is bit on pricey side but is def worthed.
Kelsey J.
Atlanta
This shampoo works wonders. I bleach my hair so I always need a hydrating shampoo to help keep my hair moisturized.
Roxana G.
Dallas, TX
One of the best my hair used to be really dry and dead but thanks to this it's nice and soft I use it everyday !
Julia C.
Product very good, moisturizes the hair very well and makes it very clean with a very good smell, I recommend!!
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY
Use this everyday, i stock up on about 3 a year and i use them all, great product. Going to continue to buy!!!
LEAR30260 maria q.
genial shampoo deja el acabado perfecto en mi cabello , me ayuda a desenredad lo recomiendo me encanta usarlo