L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Sensi Balance Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Se Control Sensi balance Shampoo L'oreal Serie Expert Dermo-Protector Soothing Shampoo is suitable for hair prone to irritation and sensitivities. This shampoo can be used every day and it will leave the scalp soothed and protected. Directions Of Use: Apply to wet hair massage into scalp Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Zest Be...*
Hailee W.
This shampoo is salon professional quality. It leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean like you just had a nice wash and cut from the salon. Highly recommend and the price is affordable. Very satisfited.
Greisy L.
Había sentido que se me estaba cayendo un poco el cabello por la cirugía capilar, y probé esta shampoo y me ha gustado mucho, me esta naciendo cabello y menos caída. Si olor es agradable y deja el cabello medianamente suave por eso si se necesita enguaje
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
it may be me but i didnt like this product all that well. it came on thick for my hair and it just felt really dry. I would say that other brands can top this product. the smell is all though long lasting and smells good. i am a bit disappointed in this one.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is a great shampoo to calm down the itchiness of oily scalp. It smells a bit minty and it leaves a tingly feeling on the scalp. The fresh sensation lasts about 2 days on me, then I wait another day with my hair in a bun before washing my hair again.
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this in a beauty box and did not like it because I did not have enough to wash my hair. I can't say too much about it because I was not able to use the product to see
Clara U.
uso toda la linea de cabello de loreal lo amo todo ... incluso tengo la keratina pero este shampo me deja las puntas bien cerradas divino
Julia C.
Product very good, moisturizes the hair very well and makes it very clean with a very good smell, I recommend!!
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY
Use this everyday, i stock up on about 3 a year and i use them all, great product. Going to continue to buy!!!
Maria Q.
genial shampoo deja el acabado perfecto en mi cabello , me ayuda a desenredad lo recomiendo me encanta usarlo
ayleen z.
doral , FL
sus productos son muy buenos ayudan mucho y te da un tratamiento y cuidado estupendo, es muy fácil de aplicar