BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gently eliminate dandruff while rebalancing your flaky scalp with L'Oréal Professionnel série expert Instant Clear Shampoo. This purifying anti-dandruff shampoo will leave your hair easy to style soft light and shiny. L'Oréal Professionnel série expert Instant Clear Shampoo contains a regulating complex that controls scalp flaking to give instant dandruff elimination and relief of itchiness. série expert Instant Clear Shampoo is replacing Norma Control Shampoo. Directions of use: Apply a small amount to your wet hair. Massage into your hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly.

Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
This was just ok. A little drying.The scent was a little fake and overpowering and my hair felt almost stripped after using, making me have to use more conditioner to compensate(the conditioner ronrhis range is very nice).I don't strongly dislike this shampoo,but for me,it left me with dry,almost coarse-feeling hair.
Valentina N.
Valentina N.
Try Nizoral. Its the best anti -dandurff shampoo. I think its been reviewed here.
Its dirty cheap n easily available
Ally H.
Ally H.
I love this shampoo. It smells sooo good. I cannot stop smelling it lol I really think this helps my hair be healthy
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
Great product for the price. Sometimes it just can't afford Salon quality products.. so it's nice to have a really close alternative that is also affordable. Has a good scent. Wouodnpurchase again and recommend to others.
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I had awful dandruff only 2 or 3 washes with this shampoo and its cleared up My hair is about 95% free of flakes after using this shampoo. Very pleased
Saravelia U.
Saravelia U.
It is a great shampoo if you dyed your hair. It does not wash off the color quick. It leaves hair smooth and shiny.
alekssandra c.
alekssandra c.
I really love using this loreal paris because it really help my hair how to beacame a soft and silky and look nice
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
So good for your hair I one hundred percent recommend to you if you have ft hair and yea
Alana P.
Alana P.
I love this shampoo. It leaves my super straight and easily oily hair grease free and lets me go two days without washing my hair which was never an option before.
Janny G.
Janny G.
Es un poco costoso, y un poco difícil para encontrar, pero es un producto de muy buena calidad, enserio deja una limpieza muy buena en el cabello, hace poco lo use, sirve para todo tipo de cabello chicas, recomendado !! por ciento .