L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Blow-Dry Cream uploaded by kendra w.L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Blow-Dry Cream uploaded by kendra w.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S?rie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Blow-Dry Cream - L'Or?al Professionnel S?rie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Blow-Dry Cream gives nourishes and protects against heat to prevent further damage. Lipidium Technology gives instant shine, smoothness and softness. It also gives long term benefits of intense repair and strengthening with essential nutrients.Key ingredients:Lactic Acid: Reconstructs the cortex to revert hair into a healthy state.Phyto-Keratin + Ceramides: Restructure & reinforce intercellular cement to fill cuticle scales & reduce breakage.Lipids: Create insulating barrier to lock in essential nutrients.Not animal tested. - S?rie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Blow-Dry Cream

Buy on Beauty ...
kendra w.
Washington, DC
After getting balayage on my dark hair my hair dresser recommended this to protect my hair after the coloring. You put it on immediately after towel drying hair to your ends. It is a lightweight cream formula so nice and not heavy weight. Keep that hair healthy after your expensive hair color!
maria A.
Newport News, VA
This product is awesome . I love the way my hair shine after using this product. No other alternative product can compare to this product. the price is just right and it last long. deffinetly recommended to my family and friends, I'm sure they gonna love it!
Nancy V.
El Paso, TX
I love how it makes my hair feel, and how easy it is to use. I use the blow dryer every day, ever since I've started using this product my hair has more shine and less tangles.
Tonya D.
Jackson, TN
Smells great. My hair feels healthier and not as dried out from blow drying all the time. Great product for sure
Jaurney E.
Port Richey, FL
This l'oreal professional serie expert absolut repair lipidium blow dry cream is so nice I use this like all the time. And it dose not cost a lot of money. And it smells so good😍😍😍. And I really think it did meet my expatiation. And I think that it's perfect
Hannah s.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this product for after I get out of the shower and am wanting to blow dry my hair! it is defiantly a good price for the product and for sure works. my hair always comes out smooth and shiny after using this product. I have naturally wavy thick hair and it still works great for me
Trixie G.
Milltown, NJ
Usually when I blow dry my hair, my hair turns out all frizzy and I find the need to have to go into my hair with a straightener. With this I don't find the need to unless I want a really slick look
Danielle D.
Parlin, NJ
I love this stuff!!!! I put this in my hair and just blow dry it and it comes out perfectly straight and no frizz. I have bleached damaged hair and I feel like I look like a movie star. The next day my hair looks even better. I just wish the bottle was bigger=]
Mona C.
Great product! I usually use the total repair and it makes my hair feel much better and more hydrated and softer. The new lines are much better and seem to work more efficiently.
Paula G.
Loreal's Absolut Repair Lipidium blow dry cream does wonders for my hair. It keeps my hair from being frizzy when I appy heat to it. It gives my hair a smooth finish and has a fresh smell.