BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Hair Color Semi-Permanent - L'Oreal Professionnel Richesse by Diacolor Rich Covering Demi-Permanent Haircolor Creme 6.5 Saffron Mahogany

• Did anyone tried this? If you did can you tell me how was...1 Answers
  • Alguem tem algo interesaante a comentar sobre isso ? Ja ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Immaculate C.
I have never used it,but I heard that its awesome and I would love to try it.I dye my hair every couple of months and I am always looking for great products to try.
Brandi M.
Danbury , CT
Does what it says and is a perfect match up to even other brands which is very comforting the price is good but i always say you get what you pay for most times.
Aleksandra S.
Agawam
Saw this line being used by a blogger and decided to try it in the salon. Did not regret. Very shiny healthy hair results and easy to use and predict.
Jennifer C.
Pinellas Park, FL
Loreal hair color is really good. My grandmother who used to work with hair highly recommended Loreal. Color takes well without being damaging
Alaha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I ombre my hair often and obviously my hair is very dry and brittle but this creme I left it on for ten minutes and my hair was silky soft
Shelby P.
Kailua, HI
I find when dying red it is hard to find a color that stays vibrant and rich. For a box color this is a cheap and effective color
Jackie B.
Hazard, KY
I love this color, i usually put it on the bottom later of my hair and have black on too it looks WONDERFUL!
Maria G.
Davie
Excelente producto!!! Coloración perfecta y duradera, lo recomendaría a toda mi familia, amigos y clientes.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
This is a realllly great product......I swear by it, and would most definitely recommend it to others!
Christine S.
Louisa, VA
I don't like it much but it was a good use. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend. It doesn't
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone tried this? If you did can you tell me how was it?
Alguem tem algo interesaante a comentar sobre isso ? Ja usaram ?