BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A deeply hydrating shampoo Contains natural ingredients bran oil & olive oil Helps mildly cleanse hair without influencing its natural balance Hair appears sleeker shiner & more manageable Excellent for thick unruly & rebellious hair Free of paraben silicone free artificial colors & fragrances

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
Love this product the scent its great which is something i look for in a product like this it helps tame my super wavy hair and its not really expensive while it still works just a well as high end brands its been my go to product for the last few months.
aria l.
Helps maintain the softness of your curls! Does not help that well with the shape! It does help with limiting the number of stray flyaways you see in the natural curls! Pretty okay price point but there are some better ones! None the less, great product
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
This had my unruly hair on lockdown and it was beautiful. I honestly didn't expect it to help my hair the way that it did but it is one of my all time favorites now. The scent was amazing and long lasting without being overbearing. I have bought this product whenever I could find it.
Abby W.
Newnan, GA
L'oreal is great for salon quality results.  This product fights humidity and tangles very well.  It smells great.  I would not use it unless you have some pretty curly/unruly hair because if not it might be a little to heavy of a product for your hair.
Emily E.
Nora, VA
This product is amazing!!! I picked it up at Walmart just needing something for my shower routine and wasn't expecting much. But I was so shocked at how well it worked! Inexpensive and hard working. The smell is amazing!
Malen E.
Greensboro, NC
My hair is that curly kinky type and I just started it getting used to it not so long ago and I do love it but is hard to tame , this product is harmless the ingredients are healthy ! I am beyond satisfied with this product , helps me control a little bit of all this hair
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
My daughter has very thick, very curly hair. I got this for her quite a while ago at an attempt to tame her curls! Well it was fantastic. Her hair was smooth and manageable. Not to mention smelled wonderful for days! Highly recommend for your untamable locks!
Maranda C.
I once had amazing curls but then I kept dying my hair an it's just dull frizzy curls but when I use this my hair is no where near as frizzy and my curls are just like before !
María S.
Me encanta los productos L´Oréal, son excelentes para el cabello, te lo limpia bien, no te lo deja seco, luego de utilizarlo te lo deja manejable, lo recomiendo 100%
Astriid G.
I love this product and have used it since it became available. It is not only great for "rebellious" hair but also great for hair that is dry and fragile from frequent processing.
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
Does it over dry hair and is it for colored treated hair ?
Florencia A.
fix the split ends?? or not??